DEEP STEAM CARPET CLEANERS

Founded 1963 • With Angi since October 2008

8415 Morro Road

Atascadero, CA 93422

ADD'S ADDRESS: P.O. BOX 1702, ATASCADERO, CA 93423....

06/20/2017

Nicholas F.

They did a good job and were very helpful and professional. I would hire them again. I did not give them an Excellent rating only because the carpet did not come fully clean and at time (when it is really warm) I can still smell the cat urine in there. I don't know if there was anything else they could have done, or not. I think the guys did the best they could with what they had.

Description of Work
Cleaning of bedroom that a cat had left "marks" in...

05/03/2017

D L.

They were on time and did a great job.

Description of Work
Area rug and sofa cleaned

12/21/2016

Rebecca H.

Darren was on time, efficient, professional, extremely helpful, tidy and thorough! I did not expect all of the stains to come out but he did an exceptional job & did remove the odor in our carpets. The cost was exactly what was quoted over the phone for the amount of square footage. I would use this Company again and highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Two carpeted rooms needed cleaning. The largest room had numerous stains from dog urine. It was obvious and smelled.

10/10/2016

David L.

Very pleased with results. 2nd time hiring.

Description of Work
Clean all carpets inside and outside of house

07/22/2016

Lawrence B.

Best carpet cleaning I've ever had. Worth every penny.

Description of Work
Whole house wall-wall carpet cleaned

03/06/2016

Robin B.

They were on time, professional, courteous, and thorough. Paso Robles has really hard water; despite thorough squeegeeing and then drying all tile and glass after every shower use, over time hard water spots began building up on glass walls, shower grout and tile began to accumulate soap residue, and mold had begun to form in a few small spots. I searched online for a local service to hire but couldn't find one (I think I was using the wrong search term combinations). Anyway, I saw one of Deep Steam's trucks on the freeway; the sign said grout cleaning and resealing, so I searched for them on Angie's List. I was pleased to see they had excellent reviews for carpet cleaning; I especially wanted to write this review to share their tile and grout services. The technicians warned me that - while certain they could do a really thorough job - it wouldn't look like it was brand new (since it's about 10 years old I wasn't expecting it). So I was astonished when they asked me to come look at the finished job, because it looked AMAZING. The glass was entirely spot free, and the tile and grout looked brand new. There were a few small spots where 10 years of wear were still evident, but they were very small, and did nothing to detract from the overall beautiful job. Their work exceeded my hopes/expectations. I had expressed concern over what products they might use, as I have small pets. I needn't have worried; the floor, shower tile, and glass were pristine when they finished. I was told the results should be good for at least a year or two (with continued care after using the shower, of course). I will definitely be using Deep Steam again - I have wood floors and laminate or I would be using them to clean carpets, too! GREAT JOB !

Description of Work
Cleaned bathroom floor and shower tile, cleaned and resealed all grout, cleaned shower glass walls.

12/22/2015

Ron G.

Great job.....I highly recommend them.......the gent's worked hard and got the job done right~ My carpets & tile look amazing.

Description of Work
carpet & tile cleaning

09/03/2014

MARY KAYE B.

The gentleman (Antonio?) was prompt & courteous, & listened to what I wanted; & though there was a slight disconnect between what he was told & what I'd discussed with the dispatcher, he seemed amenable to what I specified. He set up his equipment & got to work right away. Overall, it was a job well-done (albeit faster than the dispatcher predicted, which made me wonder . . . ). However: after he left, it appeared that nothing had been done to try to remove the very noticeable black streaks on the carpets left by the slide-outs moving in and out (RVer's will know what I mean). Though these had not been discussed in advance ( was it really necessary?), I guess I expected them to be treated as part of the service, & was quite disappointed that they were not. I ended up trying to "Remove" them myself. And no, I did not call to complain, because he'd been nice, done the runner as an extra, etc., & I don't like to cast aspersions on anyone who obviously works hard for a living . . .

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet in LR & BR, plus upholstery in LR & KIT in my 37' Fifth Wheel RV He also voluntarily included my desk chair & 6' kitchen runner (except, strangely, for the last 6 inches or so), not on the list.

02/26/2014

sonia S.

Such good service. My carpets have never looked better. They did 3 bedrooms in 1 hour.

Description of Work
They came on a holiday weekend, steamed my carpets and helped my husband move the furniture.

02/25/2014

David L.

Everything went perfect! Kyler was very nice when giving us the estimate and Troy did a super job of cleaning very dirty carpet with lots of pet stains. Carpet looks like new and was much better that we hoped for. We would use them again without a 2nd thought. Price was fair for amount of carpet and rugs done and work was excellent. Thanks again guys!

Description of Work
Clean all carpet in the house including back patio and front porch.

01/16/2014

Cindy B.

They not only returned my call immediately but scheduled the work within days. Showed up on time and did the work perfectly - even went the extra mile by moving furniture I hadn't expected to make sure everything was done. I'm very happy with the company and the technician who was experienced, courteous, and professional.

Description of Work
Steam cleaned about 1,400 sq ft of carpet.

01/13/2014

Vanessa F.

Great job cleaning carpets! They made the carpet look new again and everything dried in just a few hours.

Description of Work
I used DEEP STEAM CARPET CLEANERS.

12/01/2013

Julie R.

We will definitely use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Let me start with the office crew, when I called they were great and professional and scheduled me immediately. We had a sick dog and some pet stains in one room and they came that day and did a really good job spending considerable time on the spots and the results were better than we'd hoped for.

09/29/2013

Connie S.

Antonio efficiently went to work - & completed the 3 rooms expertly - he got out stains that I didn't think would come out - excellent service.

Description of Work
Steam cleaned 3 bedroom carpets.

09/15/2013

marisa T.

Our carpets had been cleaned by another company 3 months ago and were still filthy. I found Deep Steam Cleaners here on Angie's list. Antonio arrived promptly and within an hour all 3 or our light colored rugs looked brand new. Antonio was very thorough and also very cheerful and nice. I will be using this company from now on.

Description of Work
Cleaned our light colored carpeting.

09/13/2013

Shelley B.

Phone contacts were excellent. Technician was prompt and the carpets cleanliness far exceeded our expectations. We are happy customers!

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets.

09/05/2013

Joye N.

On time and did vacuuming and cleaning with deep steam. Took about 1 hour.

Description of Work
3 rooms hall 1 bath.

07/01/2013

Joe C.

Very good company. They are the best service we have had. If you are looking for a cheap cut rate deal you won't find it here. These people are strictly professional with all the right equipment, customer service skills and communication skills. I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Steam clean carpets and furniture

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

06/27/2013

Sheryl H.

Kyler and his associate did an amazing job turning what was once very light carpet back to its original color, even though it was BLACK in the high traffic areas. Amazing. The were extremely professional, thorough, and hard working. They were very kind to squeeze me into their busy schedule when A-1 Pro flaked on my appointment with them. Deep Steam came in to save the day. I should have called them first, and will use them for every other cleaning job in the future. Great company from the wonderful lady that answers the phones to the experts who arrive at your home. Excellent all the way.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets and upholstery on large sectional

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

06/17/2013

Marlene S.

They were professional. They did a thorough job and we will definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
They came out for basic carpet cleaning.

05/20/2013

Pamela A.

The best in carpet cleaning. I have used them all in SLO County and these guys are excellent. Always arrive on time and do a great job. There price can't be beat!

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets in living and dining room.

02/11/2013

Joan R.

Deep Steam Cleaners was extremely professional, from the first time I called to the actual completion of the service. I contacted the office, they phoned me back with an estimate. I made an appointment, which they confirmed the day before, telling me who would be there. They worked with me on the time of arrival. Charlie was on time, and got to work right away. He preped the place using protective guards on the corners, and was done exactly when he said he would be. The cost was better than many and well worth it. I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Deep Steam Cleaners cleaned the carpet of my three bedroom rental apartment.

02/11/2013

Chris M.

Showed up on time and did a great job. He went through a second time to check on some stains. He made it so that there was a gradual change in color between the kitchen and the rest of the tile so that it wouldn't be too noticable that we hadnt cleaned the whole floor. We used the coupon from Angie's list

Description of Work
We arranged for them to clean our 2nd story carpets. While the worker was there, he said that he had a bit of extra time, so he offered to clean our kitchen for $40 more.

12/28/2012

Polly E.

The entire experience was great...

Description of Work
Shampooed large living room, dining room, family room, 2 offices and one master bedroom and hallways... We primarily emptied the house except for large pieces, saving time but not money. They failed to offer Scotch Guard treatment and we forgot to request it. Meant we would have had to schedule a separate appointment creating an extreme inconvenience at a very busy time. We are hoping for the best.... vacuuming almost every other day to maintain the clean carpets.

12/27/2012

Diane E.

Did everything that was discussed. Turned out to be the best clean job we have ever received. Got all spots.

Description of Work
Steam cleaned dining room, living room, hallway and sofa.

Ali's Star House and Carpet Cleaning Service

Maintaining the cleanliness and presentation of your home may lie in the realm of impossibility. For a cleaning service like no other, choose Alys Star House and Carpet Cleaning Service in San Luis Obispo, CA. We have over 13 years of experience in commercial and residential cleaning. Our staff has kept offices and homes spotless and in outstanding condition for years. As a licensed and insured cleaning company, our duty is to perform remarkably in every job and earn the trust and satisfaction of our clients. We are a residential cleaning and commercial cleaning company that focuses on hard work and quality results. We offer a raft full of services, ranging from maid service to janitorial work. Our professionals are comprehensively trained to handle post-construction cleanup, move-in cleanup, move-out cleanup and carpet cleaning. With our wealth of knowledge and experience, you would not want to coordinate with another cleaning professional to tackle the job. If you have heard wonderful things about our affordable pricing and experience in rug cleaning, give us a dial for further information. Ali's Star House and Carpet Cleaning Service in San Luis Obispo, CA is a residential and commercial cleaning company dedicated to delivering unrivaled quality and service. Your experience with us matters most for our chief goal is to earn your business for life.

Visa, MasterCard, Check, Discover

COMPLETE WATER DAMAGE SERVICE, FIRE & FLOOD DAMAGE (24-HOUR SERVICE), UPHOLSTERY & FURNITURE CLEANING, BONDED INSERT CARPET REPAIR & STRETCHING, AUTO & HOME ORIENTAL AND AREA RUGS, AUTO & RV INTERIORS, FIRE & SMOKE, ODOR RESTORATION, ODOR CONTROL, TILE AND VINYL CLEANING & SEALING.