DEEP STEAM CARPET CLEANERS

Founded 1963 • With Angi since October 2008

8415 Morro Road

Atascadero, CA 93422

ADD'S ADDRESS: P.O. BOX 1702, ATASCADERO, CA 93423....

06/20/2017

Nicholas F.

They did a good job and were very helpful and professional. I would hire them again. I did not give them an Excellent rating only because the carpet did not come fully clean and at time (when it is really warm) I can still smell the cat urine in there. I don't know if there was anything else they could have done, or not. I think the guys did the best they could with what they had.

Description of Work
Cleaning of bedroom that a cat had left "marks" in...

05/03/2017

D L.

They were on time and did a great job.

Description of Work
Area rug and sofa cleaned

12/21/2016

Rebecca H.

Darren was on time, efficient, professional, extremely helpful, tidy and thorough! I did not expect all of the stains to come out but he did an exceptional job & did remove the odor in our carpets. The cost was exactly what was quoted over the phone for the amount of square footage. I would use this Company again and highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Two carpeted rooms needed cleaning. The largest room had numerous stains from dog urine. It was obvious and smelled.

10/10/2016

David L.

Very pleased with results. 2nd time hiring.

Description of Work
Clean all carpets inside and outside of house

07/22/2016

Lawrence B.

Best carpet cleaning I've ever had. Worth every penny.

Description of Work
Whole house wall-wall carpet cleaned

03/06/2016

Robin B.

They were on time, professional, courteous, and thorough. Paso Robles has really hard water; despite thorough squeegeeing and then drying all tile and glass after every shower use, over time hard water spots began building up on glass walls, shower grout and tile began to accumulate soap residue, and mold had begun to form in a few small spots. I searched online for a local service to hire but couldn't find one (I think I was using the wrong search term combinations). Anyway, I saw one of Deep Steam's trucks on the freeway; the sign said grout cleaning and resealing, so I searched for them on Angie's List. I was pleased to see they had excellent reviews for carpet cleaning; I especially wanted to write this review to share their tile and grout services. The technicians warned me that - while certain they could do a really thorough job - it wouldn't look like it was brand new (since it's about 10 years old I wasn't expecting it). So I was astonished when they asked me to come look at the finished job, because it looked AMAZING. The glass was entirely spot free, and the tile and grout looked brand new. There were a few small spots where 10 years of wear were still evident, but they were very small, and did nothing to detract from the overall beautiful job. Their work exceeded my hopes/expectations. I had expressed concern over what products they might use, as I have small pets. I needn't have worried; the floor, shower tile, and glass were pristine when they finished. I was told the results should be good for at least a year or two (with continued care after using the shower, of course). I will definitely be using Deep Steam again - I have wood floors and laminate or I would be using them to clean carpets, too! GREAT JOB !

Description of Work
Cleaned bathroom floor and shower tile, cleaned and resealed all grout, cleaned shower glass walls.

12/22/2015

Ron G.

Great job.....I highly recommend them.......the gent's worked hard and got the job done right~ My carpets & tile look amazing.

Description of Work
carpet & tile cleaning

09/03/2014

MARY KAYE B.

The gentleman (Antonio?) was prompt & courteous, & listened to what I wanted; & though there was a slight disconnect between what he was told & what I'd discussed with the dispatcher, he seemed amenable to what I specified. He set up his equipment & got to work right away. Overall, it was a job well-done (albeit faster than the dispatcher predicted, which made me wonder . . . ). However: after he left, it appeared that nothing had been done to try to remove the very noticeable black streaks on the carpets left by the slide-outs moving in and out (RVer's will know what I mean). Though these had not been discussed in advance ( was it really necessary?), I guess I expected them to be treated as part of the service, & was quite disappointed that they were not. I ended up trying to "Remove" them myself. And no, I did not call to complain, because he'd been nice, done the runner as an extra, etc., & I don't like to cast aspersions on anyone who obviously works hard for a living . . .

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet in LR & BR, plus upholstery in LR & KIT in my 37' Fifth Wheel RV He also voluntarily included my desk chair & 6' kitchen runner (except, strangely, for the last 6 inches or so), not on the list.

02/26/2014

sonia S.

Such good service. My carpets have never looked better. They did 3 bedrooms in 1 hour.

Description of Work
They came on a holiday weekend, steamed my carpets and helped my husband move the furniture.

02/25/2014

David L.

Everything went perfect! Kyler was very nice when giving us the estimate and Troy did a super job of cleaning very dirty carpet with lots of pet stains. Carpet looks like new and was much better that we hoped for. We would use them again without a 2nd thought. Price was fair for amount of carpet and rugs done and work was excellent. Thanks again guys!

Description of Work
Clean all carpet in the house including back patio and front porch.

Ali's Star House and Carpet Cleaning Service

Maintaining the cleanliness and presentation of your home may lie in the realm of impossibility. For a cleaning service like no other, choose Alys Star House and Carpet Cleaning Service in San Luis Obispo, CA. We have over 13 years of experience in commercial and residential cleaning. Our staff has kept offices and homes spotless and in outstanding condition for years. As a licensed and insured cleaning company, our duty is to perform remarkably in every job and earn the trust and satisfaction of our clients. We are a residential cleaning and commercial cleaning company that focuses on hard work and quality results. We offer a raft full of services, ranging from maid service to janitorial work. Our professionals are comprehensively trained to handle post-construction cleanup, move-in cleanup, move-out cleanup and carpet cleaning. With our wealth of knowledge and experience, you would not want to coordinate with another cleaning professional to tackle the job. If you have heard wonderful things about our affordable pricing and experience in rug cleaning, give us a dial for further information. Ali's Star House and Carpet Cleaning Service in San Luis Obispo, CA is a residential and commercial cleaning company dedicated to delivering unrivaled quality and service. Your experience with us matters most for our chief goal is to earn your business for life.

Visa, MasterCard, Check, Discover

COMPLETE WATER DAMAGE SERVICE, FIRE & FLOOD DAMAGE (24-HOUR SERVICE), UPHOLSTERY & FURNITURE CLEANING, BONDED INSERT CARPET REPAIR & STRETCHING, AUTO & HOME ORIENTAL AND AREA RUGS, AUTO & RV INTERIORS, FIRE & SMOKE, ODOR RESTORATION, ODOR CONTROL, TILE AND VINYL CLEANING & SEALING.