Precision Built Construction

California: Contractors
06/30/2022

2900 Rancho Rea Rd

AROMAS, CA 95004

Remodels, decks, additions, finish work full servicev

Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom Project

Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom Project

home remodeling
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

We are an all phase general contracting company specializing in home remodeling and room additions. My crew and I are very hard working, clean and pay attention to detail. Precision Built Construction has been serving Santa Cruz and the surrounding county's and cities for over 20yrs and has been A rated on Angie's list for 10 years, with multiple Super Service Awards. We look forward to doing business with you and please call today!...

home remodeling (33)electrician (25)handyman (22)plumbers (21)decks & porches (19)general contractors (18)door installation (15)woodworking (15)siding companies (12)window replacement (9)lighting (9)tile installation (8)

07/24/2021

So glad I found Jason through Angi Worked with me every step of the way. He found solutions to aesthetic problem areas. Kept the work going on schedule. Cleaned up work debris. He and his son were polite and professional. I’m ready to start phase two. Hope he will have time in his schedule.

Description of Work
Windows, doors, siding, soffits, ext painting, dry rot

Category remodeling,roofing,siding,replacement windows,doors

Work Completed On 09/08/2021

07/24/2021

Jason Lindgren is a top notch, quality, consummate contractor who is very creative. Jason took on the remodel of a very old cabin, parts of which were nearly a century old. The results were better than we hoped for - largely due to Jason's creativity. His work is impeccable and he communicated with us every step of the way. We highly recommend Jason and he will be our go to guy for any future proj...

Description of Work
Plumbing, Electrical, Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Remodeling - General

Category electrician,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/02/2021

05/14/2021

Everything is just perfect! I couldn't be more happy...thank you so much for making this project go so smoothly. From the detailed work to the professionalism to the cleaning and most importantly to the trust. I could leave the house knowing my home would be safe and respected. I will definitely refer you to anyone that is looking for a contractor. Precision Construction is now my go to for all my...

Description of Work
Remodeling - Bathroom

Category ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,insulation,lighting,plumbing,home remodeling,doors

Work Completed On 03/08/2021

Review for Precision Built Construction - 2900 Rancho Rea Rd, AROMAS, CA - 39340607

thank you [Member Name Removed] it was my pleasure

02/02/2021

Jason talks a lot on the phone about how he thinks he is a good fit for the job. I explained everything to him in a straightforward manner and spent a lot of time. I believe after he thinks about things and has a scheduled appointment he starts to try to get out of what he said on the phone and downplay what he has said he can do. This wastes a lot of time for everybody. Just tell it like it is ri...

Description of Work
Garage Conversion/ADU

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 02/01/2021

this guy was very rude and just not a nice person yes we did spend a lot of time on the phone mostly him talking bad about contractors. we set an appointment to meet the next day but before that happened he text me to see if I was going to be able to meet his budget I replied just like I told him on the phone that I do not give bids without seeing the job .it impossible! he then became very hostil...

12/12/2020

They never contacted me about the project.

Description of Work
Deck had to be torn down and a new one built.

Category custom cabinets,decks

Work Completed On 12/12/2020

Hello phil I'm sorry about not contacting you with all the chaos going on in the world I must have missed this one if you still need a bid I would be glad to come by and take a look if you no longer need my services I would appreciate it if you removed your review thank you Precision Built Construction

12/09/2020

I called Jason at Precision Built Construction again as I always to, to construct a "Tough Shed" type building on the side of our home to store garden tools and a special generator to power our home in the event of a PG&E power shutoff. It was perfection! Painted to match the house, it will likely add to the value of our home when we sell.

Description of Work
Custom Shed

Category contractors,picture framing,remodeling,roofing,siding

Work Completed On 02/07/2020

12/09/2020

I called Jason when we needed two bathrooms remodeled. These were two of the last rooms we hadn't updated since moving in and they really needed attention. Jason demoed them down to the studs, moved the toilets, poured new concrete and rebuilt them from the ground up. We've been enjoying them now for a while. Excellent work.

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 09/03/2018

10/22/2020

Went very well; the work done was excellent & Jason was very reliable.

Description of Work
Decks & Porches, Siding

Category siding

Work Completed On 11/11/2020

10/21/2020

The work went very smoothly. Jason’s demo of old siding and install of new hardy siding on front of our house. He also coordinated painting of house and new garage door with subcontractors. We are extremely happy with the work product and attention to detail and clean up. The work was also performed in a timely fashion. I have and will recommend Jason to others.

Description of Work
Siding

Category siding

Work Completed On 10/21/2020

10/21/2020

Professional and timely work. $ saving suggestions were appreciated.

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 11/09/2020

Home Remodeling and repairs, Additions, interior/exterior finish work, decks arbors, patio covers. We are an all phases construction company

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check