MF Construction & Design Inc

California: Contractors
05/31/2022

713 W Duarte Rd G 537

Arcadia, CA 91007

All new construction and remodeling additions custom homes complete remodeling bathroom remodeling kitchen remodeling and home remodeling

Please call for more details.

We are proud of our excellent reviews and Super Service Awards every year. We have no salespersons and you work directly with the contractor and owner. We specialize in kitchens, bathrooms, additions and new home construction. We are a family owned business and our quality and satisfaction is guaranteed. We have serviced the Los Angeles area for over 25 years and have references available upon request. Free estimates are available and remodeled kitchens and homes are available for you to see. Visit our website at www.mfcdesignsite.com or email us at info@mfcdesignsite.com for more information....

home remodeling (54)electrician (37)plumbers (33)interior painting (27)drywall (27)lighting (23)flooring (22)countertop installation (21)door installation (18)window replacement (17)tile installation (17)cabinet makers (17)

05/12/2021

I recommend MF Construction without hesitation for any and all of your home remodeling needs. Mike and his team did a beautiful job! They exceeded our expectations in performance, outcome, attention to detail, and timeline. From the start of the project to the finish, the team showed up every single day, even on some weekends. They stayed late when necessary to keep the project on track and worked...

Description of Work
Remodel living room, dining room, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, stairs

Category custom cabinets,closet systems,countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,picture framing,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,ceiling fans,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 03/31/2021

12/01/2020

MF Construction's work was exquisite, tasteful and impeccable. So happy with the attention to detail Mike and his team gave my projects, not to mention that they were on budget, to the dollar. Which is pretty unheard of in a job of this size and detail. A contractor like no other, truly. A definite long term company for all our upcoming home projects.

Description of Work
Remodeling of a master bathroom / new cut out for kitchen cooktop

Category architect

Work Completed On 12/01/2020

10/04/2020

Not sure where to begin to tell you how happy we are with our new kitchen. Mike and MF Construction transformed our 1970’s kitchen into a kitchen you would see in a magazine. We interviewed a few contractors, however; when we met Mike we knew he give us what we wanted. After signing the contract, he opened the doors to his home to show us the quality of his work. Let me tell you, he does AMAZING w...

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Category architect,home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/04/2020

08/05/2020

After interviewing several candidates, my wife and I made the brilliant decision to hire MF Construction. Mike is a friendly, honest and forthright guy and a pleasure to work with. He made sure we understood the cost and scope of the work requested, and when changes were required, he always made sure we were happy and that everything met our expectations. Mike’s employees, Daniel and Omar, showed ...

Description of Work
Repairs due to dry rot and tree damage

Category drywall,electrician,picture framing,plumbing,roofing,woodworking,house painters

Work Completed On 08/05/2020

02/26/2020

I am very happy with my kitchen remodel - I was quite concerned about budgeting, because I'm aware these projects grow too big fast -- and i had a very fixed budget. They did a great job, and were on-time,, flexible and helpful. I'll probably use them for a bathroom remodel in a few months.

Description of Work
kitchen remodel

Category countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,plumbing,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 02/25/2020

10/26/2019

My Wife and I were fortunate to hire MF Construction. Mike's employees Luis, Jose and Mario showed up every day at 8 AM sharp and exceeded our expectations for every aspect of the project. Mike inspected the job-site everyday and was available by phone at all times. Mike and his crew take pride in their work and are highly skilled and efficient. Everyone that worked for Mike was extremely trustwor...

Description of Work
Remodel entire second floor of our condo including complete bathroom remodel, new LVT floor, stairs and baseboards. All new doors, new closets floating all walls and ceilings. Painting entire second floor.

Category custom cabinets,ceramic tile,closet systems,countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,picture framing,lighting,plastering,plumbing,remodeling,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 10/25/2019

Thank you very much for your kind review. We are happy to hear your expectations were exceeded. We take pride in making sure our customers are completely satisfied and we appreciate the time you took to submit a review. We hope you enjoy your beautiful new remodeled home and we wish you both the very best.

09/29/2019

This is my second project with Mike from MF Construction and design. The first project was a minor interior remodel, which I was super pleased with MF and the outcome. Given the success of the first project, I reached out to Mike to see if he could help with my wall leaks from these last rains. He came over and assessed the issue, explained what he found and the process to repair it. Given my prev...

Description of Work
Repair exterior wall due to leaks from rain

Category remodeling,stucco

Work Completed On 09/07/2019

09/23/2019

We used Mike and MF Construction a couple of years ago to remodel our kitchen. Everything went smoothly then, and we still love our kitchen, so when it came time to convert our garage into an office we called Mike. We are just as happy this time. Mike listened to our plans and made suggestions. He asked good questions to make sure we were going to get what we wanted. The main workers on our job, L...

Description of Work
Garage conversion

Category drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,picture framing,heating & air conditioning/hvac,lighting,remodeling,roofing,replacement windows,architect,stucco,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 09/22/2019

09/07/2019

Mike and his crew were did a excellent job. My wife and I were very happy with the results.

Description of Work
Garage and bathroom remodeling

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 09/07/2019

03/25/2019

The owner showed up, spent over 1 hour of my time discussing everything, said he could do the job "for around $200,000."... After several requests for an estimate, he claimed he is too busy. Don't waste your time like I did with this guy. He was NOT honest with me.

Description of Work
tile counters drywall paint electrical plumbing

Category custom cabinets,countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,plastering,plumbing,remodeling,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 03/25/2019

No services performed

New construction. General, kitchen & bathroom remodeling. Additions- roofing, windows, electrical, painting, tile, wood flooring, re-piping, cabinetry, landscape, hardscape, design, solar system, architect & plans.

Handyman repairs. Partial replacement - cabinetry, electrical & flooring.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express