D2 painting

Founded 2010 • With Angi since June 2011

I am women owned business; I have been painting for 8+ years and recently decided to venture out on my own. I am very clean, efficient and pay close attention to detail. I offer Free Estimates & Quality you can count on....

New Life Painting

Call us today for all your painting needs!

Two Men and a Brush Painting

Two Men and a Brush Painting is a small, owner-operated business providing painting and related services across the South Bay and surrounding locales. Established in 1983, we take pride in the fact that 100% of our business comes from satisfied customer referrals and repeat customers--the strongest validations possible. We are also top-rated on YELP.

Detail Pro Painting

Detail-Pro Painting is a complete painting service company, serving its costumers since 2005, with Interior & Exterior painting, cabinets, doors, casings, baseboards, crown moldings, power washing, fences, railings, trellises, staining, and much more...

Offers by Detail Pro Painting on Angi

09/06/2014

Jeffrey M.

Deedee and her crew did a fantastic job painting my condo. Very respectful of the place and property. They were clean and got the job done exactly on time. It took a little while to get onto D2's schedule (because they're busy), but I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Prepped and painted the interior of my condo

06/30/2014

Ronald S.

Dee Dee and her helper Brian were always on time (they came 3 or 4 times because I was coordinating work with a handyman at the same time). They were meticulously careful, did a great job, and really cared about my property. Dee Dee was flexible and happily responded to my occasional requests to paint or touch up something else. Both Dee Dee and Brian were cheerful workers, and they were pleasant to be around. Brian ended up spending several hours (several coats of paint) on a Saturday doing painting I had not originally requested for free to and quot;make upand quot; for a minor spill that couldn't be cleaned up well because of the underlying wood. The people at D2 painting are honest, punctual, knowledgeable, hardworking. They really cared about my property. And the cost was very reasonable for what they did. What more could you ask for?

Description of Work
Interior painting - bathroom walls, hallway & stairs walls, baseboards, interior doors, stairs sideboards & risers. On my recently purchased condo in Santa Cruz.

03/11/2014

Gail J.

I love the fact that this is a woman owned business! She did an excellent job, very professional, knowledgeable and meticulous in her work. The day of the job the weather was raining, so she came back the following day to complete the work. It should have been a one day job, but the weather made it two because the paint woiuldn't dry enough for second coat,. She did not complain or charge for returning, Would definitely hire her team again. Doesn't gouge on pricing. Has business ethics. Love it!

Description of Work
Dee completed painting the other half of my living room which has a cathedral open beam ceiling, The job required two coats.

12/17/2013

Helen M.

They were fine and I would recommend them. They did a really good job. They did a very extremely neat job and their price was medium. The experience was fine.

Description of Work
I used D2 painting probably in August or September for painting the bedroom and some baseboards.

07/26/2013

George F.

Dee Dee gave a very thorough quote. She was punctual and I especially appreciated her willingness to work around my schedule which was hectic since my wife had recently broken her ankle. The key to a good paint job is preparation and Dee Dee and her assistant did a great job taking care strip the old failing finish completely off the front of the house. Most painters don't want to do stripping as it is tedious and time consuming, but if the old finish is in really bad shape as ours was, it it the only way to put on a new finish that will last. The job looks beautiful, the price was very reasonable and I would not hesitate to have Dee Dee do work for me in the future.

Description of Work
D2 stripped and stained the front of my Boulder Creek home and also pressure washed, cleaned and sealed approximately 2000 sq ft of redwood deck.

Category house painters

05/15/2013

mary jane R.

Great experience, Proffessional, helpful and clean, clean, clean, from start to finish.

Description of Work
D 2 Painting is a great company. Dee met with me and my family , she was easy to deal with and did a perfect job painting my home. She even repainted my room, when I did not like the color I chose, and she did it as a gift. I have worked with many contractors in the past. D 2 leaves the house immaculate, even while work is in progress. I am planning to Paint the Exterior next year and will choose Dee 's Company again.

Category house painters,interior painters