All In One Handyman Construction

Founded 2005 • With Angi since February 2013

We also offer wood free lifetime decks. We specialize in Interior and construction design as well. No job too small or large!...

Master's Window & Gutter Cleaning is a professional window cleaning, gutter cleaning and pressure washing company in the greater sacramento area. We usually have between 3 and 4 employees and are a family owned and operated business. We usually do not use subcontractors. We are licensed through the city of rancho cordova with business license # 306050 and special business license # 306051. We offer $10 off for first time Angie's List members whose services total $100 or more. The manager of the company is the 2005 national banjo champion! Award winning. You can get an instant online quote by going to our website and clicking on clicking on "Instant Online Quote" at the top of the page .

We are a full service plumbing & drain service company. One call gets a licensed, insured, and uniformed technician to your home. We always wear shoe covers inside the home and a drop cloth at our work area. What makes us unique is our level of customer service and the latest tools and training we have. We are an A+ rated BBB company. We always provide a written upfront quote before we start the work; that way there are no surprises.

Yup. We changed our name from Rapid Rooter Plumbing to Rapid First Plumbing. Why? First of all, because our clients have called us first since 1974; And, because we are not just a rooter company. We are a full service plumbing company. As Rapid Rooter Plumbing we’ve replaced your water heaters, sewer lines, toilets, and have been elbow deep to keep things flowing. Since you’ve called us first for so long, we simply changed our name to Rapid First Plumbing. Same company, same team, different name, and we look forward to providing you with the same great service.

06/15/2016

10/22/2014

Contacted for an estimate and the owner came out promptly. He explained what had to be done to repair the problem and also what 'unknowns' might turn up once everything was taken apart. We agreed on a date to do the job. The work was performed promptly, and professionally. Communication was very good. Everything was cleaned up before they left. I am very pleased with the results and would use them...

Description of Work
Re-hung door and repaired dry rot.

05/20/2013

This was one of three estimates I got for replacing my deck. Definitely the best price so far. What I liked the most was all the great ideas I was given by Randy. He gave me options for improving the whole project that I never thought of. I'm saving up the $$ it will cost, and I'll be calling them when I've got it.

Description of Work
Provided estimate for deck repair/replacement

Category decks

We also offer wood free raised concrete and steel decks! If we don't do it we have someone very qualified who does, so please just ask us!

ask for details