SILVER STAR PAINTING

California: Contractors
08/31/2024

19822 Haida Rd

Apple Valley, CA 92307

SILVER STAR PAINTING SPECIALIZES IN INT./EXT. HOUSE PAINTING. WE ARE CLEAN, NET, HONEST, WE USE ONLY THE BEST DUNN EDWARDS PAINT. WE HAVE HUNDREDS OF REVIEWS..WITH OVER 30 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE....

house painting (22)interior painting (14)cabinet refacing (2)tile installation (2)hardwood floors (1)

02/13/2022

Monica D.

Very well highly satisfied and 100% recommend thanks to Jerry and his crew

Description of Work
Interior Paint

Work Completed On 02/11/2022

Review for SILVER STAR PAINTING - 19822 Haida Rd, Apple Valley, CA - 39627138

09/11/2021

John V.

Jerry, the owner, has done a few projects for us. Always professional, has a great attitude and obviously loves what he does. He sent us 2 painters: a father and son 'team'that did a great job. They were quick and very professional. Am very pleased with the outcome. I never ask what Jerry will charge me. He has always been fair. I wouldnt use anybody else because of this trust.

Description of Work
Paint living room, hallway walls and ceilings, 9 interior and 2 exterior doors. Paint all casing, moulding,make minor repairs to drywall.

Category ceramic tile, interior painters

Work Completed On 09/10/2021

We really enjoy customers like [Member Name Removed] and [Member Name Removed] They are wonderful people and enjoy to be around Thank you again for the work

07/17/2021

Mike V.

Silver Star Painting came out our aid and generously painted our church in 2 days. The crew that was sent out was professional and communicated well with myself. They stayed worked hard and efficiently, and the final product is exactly the vision we had for our building exterior facelift. We would highly recommend Silver Star Painting to anyone looking for a fair price and most of all an honest contractor that says exactly what he can deliver on.

Description of Work
Complete exterior paint of church

Work Completed On 07/17/2021

07/08/2021

Anita S.

Excellent from the bid to the workmanship. The workers were prompt and job was completed within the time frame we needed.

Description of Work
Interior house painting 1700 sq house

Work Completed On 03/05/2021

Review for SILVER STAR PAINTING - 19822 Haida Rd, Apple Valley, CA - 39396966

04/01/2021

Gary H.

Amazing work very professional and polite service. Definitely recommend to everyone I know

Description of Work
Paint interior

Work Completed On 04/01/2021

02/11/2021

Job S.

wonderful crew. excellent service.

Description of Work
Remodeling - General, Painting - Interior

Work Completed On 02/11/2021

11/24/2020

Nancy W.

Excellent. Everyone was courteous, clean and diligent. The owner Jerry, contacted me immediately after I made my initial inquiry. We made an appointment for a quotation. Jerry arrived right on time, (very important to me). His crew also arrived on time every day (6 days). They painted the interior walls, doors, molding. Wonderful job.

Description of Work
Paint the entire interior of our house +2200 sq. ft.

Category interior painters, cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 11/24/2020

08/04/2020

Kieran N.

Jerry and his team are absolutely amazing. His team painted our cabin in the mountains and since we’re not always there, we had to arrange the details remotely. Jerry made sure every detail was taken care of - even things we didn’t notice! They did a great job at a reasonable price and kept or exceeded every promise. Thanks Jerry and team!

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 07/31/2020

07/12/2020

Walt H.

Jerry and his working crew were very professional, did an excellent job and I would Highly recommend anyone hire them!!! And they did work that I didn't expect them to; over and beyond what I paid for. Thanks Jerry, Walt.

Description of Work
No work needed at this moment

Work Completed On 07/12/2020

07/12/2020

jennifer C.

Wow!What a difference a great paint job makes!Silver star painting is everything a painting company should be.Very professional from start to finish.Jerry,SilverStars owner, really listened to my concerns and took the time to answer my questions.His staff is efficient,hard working and all around great painters.The entire project went better than I hoped for.Ive already had neighbors complimenting on how nice my house looks.And not only will I refer my friends and neighbors to SilverStar painting,I will use their painting services again in the future.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting,decks painted,stairways etc.

Work Completed On 07/12/2020

06/14/2020

Job Leona T.

Great workers. Pays attention to details.

Description of Work
complete exterior

Work Completed On 06/24/2020

05/16/2020

Jessica C.

I cannot say enough positive about Silver Stat Painting. Jerry's team is fast, efficient clean, and friendly. They love what they do, which reflects in the quality of their work. I highly recommend this company. After my in-laws had their home painted, I had them paint the ecterior of my home and then the interior of our office.

Description of Work
Exterior Home Painting

Work Completed On 04/15/2020

thank you for your review we enjoyed working for you and all of your family. I'm glad we met all of your expectations and hope to work with you again soon

07/24/2019

Deborah G.

They did an incredible job painting our daughter's room. It required painting over wood paneling, which is a challenge. Their work was clean with an attention to detail. They were efficient and thorough.

Description of Work
Painting Daughter's Room

Work Completed On 07/23/2019

04/10/2019

Kelly H.

This was an excellent and very professional experience with the owner of this company and his crew. Always on time and willing to explain and answer any questions that you may have. More than willing to go above and beyond to make sure you are more than happy with the job they are performing for you

Description of Work
Exterior and interior painting and patch work

Work Completed On 04/02/2019

03/22/2019

Richard R.

All of the jobs that have been completed to date have been very professional. Still has more jobs to complete for us.

Description of Work
Interior and exterior painting of houses and buildings

Category ceramic tile, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 03/22/2019

01/23/2019

Shelley H.

Jerry and his crew were amazing! They showed up on time, very clean and got the job done quickly. I felt very comfortable leaving while they were in the house. He would send me progress pictures throughout the day and always answered my calls. I would definitely hire him again!

Description of Work
Floor and cabinet refinishing

Category hardwood floor, house painters, cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 11/29/2018

11/12/2018

Anita S.

Perfect....very happy with all the good done. He was 3 minutes late but tbere was an accident on the roadway. I did change dining room color 3 times didnt complain i did pay him a few dollars extra to repaint. My patio deck is next....will hire again.

Description of Work
Inside of house 3 bedroom and closets Kitchen Living room Dining room 2 bathrooms

Review for SILVER STAR PAINTING - 19822 Haida Rd, Apple Valley, CA - 37547504

11/12/2018

Anita S.

Excellent. Even the very hard to get places. I didnt have to trim my grandmother big rose bush the eve was painted to perfection.

Description of Work
2016- Eves under eves trim of house snd garage

11/08/2018

Brenda T.

My husband had replaced our old back porch roof and had planned on priming and painting it himself. He found he could not get this part done , so I contacted Angie's list. I got in contact with Jerry from Silver Star Painting. He came to my home in about a hour after us speaking … we explained what we had needed done, and also told him how we had previously been contacted by someone else saying they would be here the following day for a estimate, but they had never showed up- even after a time was set up for them to be here. Jerry gave us a excellent price on his work , explained some things ,advising where to purchase more primer for this job and told us he could be back to get started on this job in 2 days if that was acceptable with us. We agreed to have his company do the work for us. Not only was the job done, it was done right ,and with them even going above and beyond to make sure we were very happy with the work they provided to us. The communication was excellent, the job was done great, and all things done as promised. We definitely would use there services again and highly recommend them to anyone needing painting services done on there home. Thank you again to Silver Star Painting !!!

Description of Work
We needed a newly redone back porch primed and painted

Work Completed On 11/06/2018

11/02/2018

JEANNIE B.

Silver Star did an excellent job repainting the powder room. It is now close to a crime color and looks bright and inviting. Jerry was very professional, efficient and friendly. We are very happy with what he did to make this room add to the home’s beauty. I would recommend Silver Star Painting very highly.

Description of Work
Our powder room needed repainting from a cocoa brown color that was painted amaturely.

Work Completed On 10/26/2018

10/09/2018

Patrick L.

It went good no problems paint is still on there

Description of Work
Painting my Eaves

Work Completed On 10/01/2018

09/29/2018

Ryan Luiji O.

Very professional. They establish a very good communication with their customers. They got the job done in the time frame that they said it would be

Description of Work
House trim painting, doors painting, garage door painting.

Work Completed On 09/29/2018