Dawn to Dusk

Founded 1997 • With Angi since March 2012

58755 Red Shank Rd.

Anza, CA 92539

2-6 Employees, Cost Is Determined By Job, Emergency Service Is $50.-$100. More....

03/09/2016

Lorelei B.

They come only as needed. I haven't been able to afford it for the last little bit and that's the only reason I haven't used it. It was fine. I was happy with it. The price was great.

Description of Work
She has done the housecleaning for us since then.

02/26/2016

Joyce A.

06/22/2015

James F.

Description of Work
I purchased a House Cleaning deal from Angie's list for $206.01 on June 16, 2015. My expectation was to get 3 hours of deep cleaning. After making the purchase through Angie's List, I called and spoke with Dawn, the owner, and set up a service date of June 18 at 10 a.m. During the call, Dawn seemed reluctant to take the job, as she claimed she was disabled. Still, she said she would show up and supervise her worker who would do the actual cleaning. On the morning of June 18 at 6:15 a.m., Dawn called me to say her insurance company would not let her work, and therefore she would not be coming to perform any services. This was most disappointing as we had scheduled the service, and I believed we had a commitment. Breaking the commitment at the 11th hour was unprofessional and inconsiderate.

02/11/2015

Dennis W.

Description of Work
Deep cleaned my rental property.

12/22/2014

Robert S.

We needed a quick cleaning before a party, Dawn was awesome! Loved her quick response! Will use her again when needed, Her prices are reasonable, wonderful cleaning!

Description of Work
General Cleaning

12/18/2014

Charles T.

09/18/2014

Lorelei B.

I have used Dawn to Dusk for over 7 years. Always an excellent job. No hesitation in doing the little extras, reliable and reasonably priced.

Description of Work
House & office cleaning, all dusting, mopping, vacuuming, wiping bathrooms, wiping baseboards, blinds, windows.

Category blind cleaning, house cleaning, window cleaning

11/15/2013

CORNELIA B.

The worst housecleaning service I've ever had in 30 years! Dawn persuaded me to do 'a deep cleaning' for $500 assuring me that thereafter she would charge only a fraction of that for the regular service since my house was small and not very messy. She rescheduled several times: had me mixed up with another place, something else came up, couldn't find the way but eventually made it 2 hours late to my house. She came with her a crew of 'family' members 'the only people she trusts'; anyone else she's hired ruins her reputation she said. Pros: Dawn was polite. When I asked her at the end of the session to re clean some areas that had been supposedly cleaned by her daughter bur were still as dirty as before she did. Cons: None of the people seemed to have any cleaning skills. A group of disheveled, huffing and puffing people who needed to take a smoke every 30 minutes to cope with the 2-hour work. The daughter is so morbidly obese that she can't really bend to clean or move well at all; all is too much for her. Any area she covered was still dirty after she was done. She did the kitchen which was thereafter somewhat wiped up but streaky and smeary; no appliance had been moved to fully clean the counters, dust and crumbs still everywhere. The microwave was once sloppily smiered through and any of the stainless steel was covered in streaks. She 'worked' for about an hour then went outside to brush her very long hair endlessly in front of her car to get the attention of my landscape worker. She ultimately left her phone number on his car. The rest of the crew was painfully disorganized, as if they had never cleaned before. They had no system and constantly needed to ask each other who had done what and what else needed to get done. One of the workers broke a vase only to have Dawn assert that it had already been like that, and that she always has to fight for her reputation because the home owners are wrongfully accusing her of breaking something. She gibbered away endlessly about her various business ventures, including foster care and some other business. 'she doesn't want to put all her eggs into one basket'. The result: a poorly trained and skilled very unsavory group of people invaded my house and left it not much cleaner thank it had been before. I hired two days later another cleaning woman who cleaned the entire place in 4 hours for $130. The $500 I spend on Dawn were money into the trash. I did not feel like fighting her over the money but just wanted her out of the house.

Description of Work
'Deep housecleaning'

Category house cleaning

As the owner of Dawn to Dusk, I appreciate the feedback that you have given us. On behalf of my staff and myself, I would like to apologize to this member if our work wasn’t up to our normal excellence and high standards. We are currently reaching out to the member so that we may show them the quality of work that our company is capable of doing, and to extend an offer to replace the cracked vase. Additionally, the staff member that is referred to as “morbidly obese” was actually eight months pregnant. Since the completion of this job in September, we have put in place strict rules of behavior and conduct for all staff members. As a company we take full responsibility for anything that is damaged during the cleaning and also the behavior of all staff members. Clearly this job doesn’t reflect the quality of work that earned our company the Angie’s List 2012 Super Service in our first year on Angie’s List. Sincerely, Dawn Honegger

08/12/2013

Simon F.

Dawn and her team did a fantastic job, meticulously cleaning the house from top to bottom. They even assisted us with staging a number of items that we were still working to pack and move. I'm willing to bet that's as clean as that house has been in a long time. It was certainly in far superior condition than it was when we moved in. There were even a number of "trouble areas" that I was never able to get sufficiently clean that looked great after Dawn was through with them. Definitely recommend. They're no-nonsense and thorough.

Description of Work
Complete Move-Out house cleaning of a 5/3, 3000 sq. ft. home.

08/11/2013

Joan H.

It never go that far!

Description of Work
I left an email for Dawn and it was about 2 weeks before I heard from her. When she did call, she informed me that she was no longer doing the cleaning on Sunday (it was on her webpage that she worked on Sunday), but we talked about coming out to my house on a Friday. She was going to call me during the next week and I have yet to hear from her. I really think that if someone doesn't want any more business or to drive where I was that it would be professional to just let you know? I'm very disappointed.

07/30/2013

Leticia C.

Dawn did not show up. When I called her to see if she was lost, her excuse was that she didn't write down the appointment. She was working on another appointment during my call and would not be done until late. She made no apologies. My husband could hear the conversation. He was MAD. Because of the strong reviews, I thought it was worth it to reschedule. Dawn was agreeable. However, we didn't get home until 9 PM- - we are preparing my parents' home and yard for sale- - and felt too exhausted to drive back out the next morning. I called her to let her know I needed to cancel our appointment. We went with another cleaning firm.

Description of Work
I scheduled an appointment for an estimate for a one time housecleaning based on strong, positive reviews from Angie's List. After agreeing on a date and time, Dawn asked me to call back to leave necessary info on her answering machine. She was informed that I had to come from out of town and that due to my son's summer school schedule, I could not come any earlier.

04/14/2013

Jonathan D.

they provided good service. Had to pay travel chjarge, which was understandable.

Description of Work
They did a good job in cleaning our former home/condo. They did not give a total price over the phone since they needed to see it first but were fair in the adjusted amount.

Category house cleaning

thank you for your business!

03/25/2013

Milt & Joyce J.

Dawn and her crew are wonderful to work with and have in our home. Prices were at the very least, competitive. We expect to have a long relationship with Dawn to Dusk.

Description of Work
Dawn (to Dusk) gave our home a spring cleaning like it hasn't had for years. The crew cleaned from corner to corner and side to side, doors, walls, mirrors, tiles, carpets, ceiling fans, windows and screens, bathrooms and kitchen and didn't miss a thing. The second time was regular bi weekly maintenance and everything was sparkling whe Dawn and the crew left. Future maintenance cleaning will also include some periodic special projects. We have a lot of collections, pictures and stuff.

Category house cleaning

Thank you for your business!

03/24/2013

Jillaine W.

We were in need of next day cleaning, not desperate, just busy and could use the help. We called Dawn because her business says she is open on Saturdays. After discussing the nature of the work SHE quoted my husband $225 and SHE stated that she'd have to CHARGE US MORE because we were asking her to come on "SHORT NOTICE" and said she'd have to pay her employee's time and a half. She did NOT tell us what time she could come, how many in her crew, nor the estimated length of the job. We didn't understand this as we were not asking for "emergency" cleaning or anything outside of what she has listed as her normal business hours and she did not say the up-charge was due to any of those things. Again, just charging us more because we called last minute (Friday 1:45pm requesting a possible next day cleaning) Our gripe is that either she is available during her normal hours to provide the service or she's not. We'd understand if she had said their would be an up charge because she was booked and had to come out after hours. But she did not and that was not what we were requesting. It felt like price gauging so we opted to not use her. Seems silly she'd take that approach. We are new to the area and if we had been dealt with fairly and she had ended up doing a nice job then we'd have called her back for future and possibly more regular house cleaning services. Instead we have called someone else... it's not as if there is a shortage of Housecleaning services on Angie's list. **UPDATE AFTER PROVIDER RESPONSE ON 5/13/13** I stand by my original review. SHE DID speak to my husband (I was sitting next to him and he repeated her quote to me as they spoke) and provided us with the phone quote as I stated above. I never said she came to the house. We opted not to use her due to the above stated circumstances. We then called A Touch of Clean who provided the next day service we were looking for (aprox $150 cost), and we have been happy using Leisa ever since.

Description of Work
Had we hired her it would have been for the downstairs cleaning of our home. (Kitchen, nook, dining room, great room, guest room and full bath, 1/2 bath, and stairs. Floors are carpet and tile. No windows.)

Category house cleaning

THIS IS SUPRISING TO ME. I NEVER SPOKE TO YOU AND FOR SURE NEVER CAME TO THIS ADDRESS. ITS AWFUL HOW A STATEMENT LIKE THIS COULD RUIN A BUSINESS. I'VE BEEN DOING BUSINESS FOR 18 YEARS AND NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS. THIS GOES TO SHOW YOU CAN'T PLEASE EVERYONE. BUT WE WILL STILL TRY TO PLEASE EVERYONE LIKE WE HAVE FOR 18 YEARS HERE ON SOUTHERN CA. IF I GAVE A BID I'M SORRY THINGS DIDN'T WORK OUT. GOODLUCK WITH THE NEW CLEANING CREW.

12/07/2012

Richard E.

They finished in a timely manner. We were a little worried about the power washing because the unit they were going to use broke down but they did get it going and it worked out just fine.

Description of Work
House cleaning and power washing the exterior. Construction cleaning!! Carpets, inside and outside of drawers. They missed the interior screens and the vents in the bathrooms but other than that they did a great job.

Category carpet cleaners, house cleaning, pressure washing, floor cleaning

THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS!

09/14/2012

Josue M.

Dawn had her crew start in the kitchen, which was the dirtiest place in the house. They went through from top to bottom and cleaned the area thoroughly. The crew cleaned most of the windows on the inside, and could not finish the outside due to one of the workers falling sick from heat. Dawn made sure that the bathrooms and hardwood floors were cleaned to perfection, and that the ceiling fans were dusted. I did not have any furniture in the house, so there wasn't any dusting or cleaning of that sort. the carpets upstairs were new, so there wasn't any need to doing anything more than vacuum. The blinds were going to be replaced so I did not have her clean those either, but she was prepared to work on them. The master bathroom shower was covered in hard-water stains and Dawn made quick work of that mess cleaning the glass to almost new. Dawn's cleaning crew spent over 6 hours working on my 4000 sq ft house and did an exceptional job. I did pay her our agreed amount, even though the windows were not completed on the outside or inside. I felt that she made up for the loss in a worker on the outside, by putting extra attention on the inside of the house. Dawn to Dusk is a down and dirty cleaning crew. She works very hard to meet your needs and completes the work that you need done and what most will not usually do.

Description of Work
Dawn from Dawn to Dusk came into our newly remodeled house to do a post construction clean up. Dawn was prepared to clean the house from top to bottom, and remove the dirt and dust collected by construction. Dawn also prepared a crew to wash and clean all of the 52 windows, inside and out.

Category house cleaning, window cleaning, ceiling fans, floor cleaning

THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS! HOPE YOU'LL CALL US AGAIN.

06/27/2012

David M.

This company did a great job in cutting the yard weeds and hauling away the yard trash.

Description of Work
Cut yard weeds, remove yard trash, haul away trash.

Category hauling services

THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESSAND WE HOPE YOU CALL US AGAIN.

06/19/2012

David M.

Overall great job!

Description of Work
Contacted Dawn to Dusk for move out cleaning. Tenants had left the house a mess. Cleaners did a very good job of cleaning everything. Very happy with the results. Services included cleaning windows and floors, major cleaning done in kitchen and bathroom.

Category house cleaning, window cleaning, floor cleaning

THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS AND I HOPE YOU WILL CALL US AGAIN. ALSO WE'VE ADDED HAULING TO OUR LIST OF TASKS. THANKS AGAIN.

06/06/2012

Michael A.

She has been excellent! She is very reasonable with her prices. Her attitude is beyond compare. She calls if she is going to be late, which is rarity these days. She is a great business woman and a true professional. I enjoy doing business with her.

Description of Work
She has done housecleaning for me weekly for the past 8 weeks.

Category blind cleaning, house cleaning

THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS Member. WE'LL SEE YOU NEXT WEEK.

04/13/2012

Michael A.

I would absolutely recommend them to others. I cannot say enough good things about them. They are professional, they hire good people, and they make me feel comfortable. They are going to be coming here this afternoon.

Description of Work
I use Dawn to Dusk for house cleaning services.

Elements Restoration

When the unthinkable happens at your home, you don't have to deal with the aftermath alone. Elements Remediation provides fast and affordable damage restoration services in the Coachella Valley. Our team will act fast to clean up your property and repair any damage. We are a license and bonded local company with many years of experience. We work with most insurance and our always happy be of service. Need to get rid of a mold problem? We can do that too. No home restoration job is too big or small for us. Contact us today to schedule an appointment with a local restoration company.

Jetstream Power Wash

Jetstream Power Wash is a full service exterior cleaning pressure washing company operating out of Corona, CA. We are the leading provider of exterior cleaning services for all residential, commercial and industrial properties throughout the Inland Empire, Orange County and the surrounding areas. We are a step above the rest in the mobile hot-water pressure washing industry with state of the art equipment that provides professional results every time. We can provide one time, bi-weekly and monthly services to keep your property looking it's best. Jetstream is a locally owned and operated, fully licensed & insured family business.

CB Construction

We are your one stop shop for all your Handyman and Pressure washing needs! We also specialize in electrician, plumbing, painting, tile and drywall work. Give us a call today for your free quote! We look forward to doing business with you. At this time we do not service Hemet, Mecca, and/or San Jacinto.

Check, PayPal, Financing Available

Air Duct Cleaning. Blind Cleaning. Carpet Cleaning. Ceiling Fans. Dryer Vent Cleaning. Floor Cleaning/Polishing/Waxing. Garbage Collection. Hauling. Holiday Decorating. Housecleaning. Pressure Washing. Roof Cleaning. Roof Ice/Snow Removal. Upholstery Cleaning. Water & Smoke Damage. Window Cleaning.