Bloomin' Blinds of Contra Costa/Alameda County

Founded 2001 • With Angi since May 2015

We are a family owned and operated business with 3 employees and no sub-contractors. We accept cash, check and credit card (visa and master card) at the times services are rendered. For new purchases we required 50% of purchase price at time of sale with remaining due at the time of installation....

08/12/2016

Fantastic. Efficient, prompt and friendly.

Description of Work
Fixed broken blinds

08/01/2016

It went very well! Very happy with the results. All our phone calls and talks at our home were friendly and informative. Blinds work well now. Very Happy with the result. Will recommend.

Description of Work
Take down of our two honeycomb Hunter Douglas shades for repair outside our home. Return to put them on and assure that they work correctly . Phone calls.

07/06/2016

Super quick!!!! They took down the shade restrung it and put it up with care. Testing it many times to make sure it was right. I used to be in the industry and appreciated their mariculture work. I would highly recommend their company. Tom and Steven are AWESOME FOLK and VERY PROFESSIONAL. You will love and appreciate their fine workmanship.

Description of Work
Fixed the cord in my shade. Did it very quickly and expertly!!!! Wonderful, Steven and Tom. Fantastic!!!😄

06/24/2016

Tom and Steve did a fantastic job! They called a half hour before they arrived and arrived promptly a few minutes before the scheduled appointment time. They were professional and courteous and completed the repair perfectly within a half hour. The shades look great and are completely functional again! I highly recommend this provider for any blind or shade work that needs to be done.

Description of Work
They restrung two window shades that were no longer functional.

06/10/2016

Blooming Blinds gets my personal recoomedations. They provided service at reasonale prices, I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Blooming Blinds made three window treatments for my new office. They also moved 8 blinds from my old office location to my new office. They were honest, knowledgeable, and on time with both appointments and puntual when returning my phone calls. Today I appreciate good service and I believe Blooming Blinds will not disappoint you.

04/27/2016

04/22/2016

03/31/2016

Tom & Steve (father & son) responded to my inquiry within the same day. The came to my house on time, efficiently & skillfully fixed all 3 mini blinds. The materials they used are high graded parachute string. Very happy to have known Tom & Steve, and will go to them for all replacement/repair window blind needs.

Description of Work
Repaired and replaced 3 mini blind cord.

01/08/2016

Description of Work
The technician was skilled and efficient. He restrung the blind quickly.

07/31/2015

The job went fantastic, I could not be happier with the results. Tom did a great job, had a pleasant demeanor, was friendly, and professional, as was William. I could not be happier. When the shutters were taken away Tom promised to do what he could to save them but could not promise as they were badly scratched, and bitten, yup, bitten by an upset puppy - luckily she has outgrown that behavior (w...

Description of Work
Tom and his son, at Bloomin Blinds came to my home to inspect and repair four badly damaged plantation shutters. One slider, french door style had the controller knocked off by one of my pups, three others were bitten, and scratched by another pup that hated me leaving and could not control herself. Tom and William showed up, fixed the controller on the slider immediately and took down the three shutters from the front windows, loaded them up and took them in to their facility for repair, with no promise made as they were badly damaged.

Category window treatments

Sales & Installation – Blinds, Shutters, Honeycomb, Roller Shades, & Bamboo & Grass. Repairs – Blinds, Shades, & Shutters.

Vertical Blind Repair