JURAVLE TILE & REMODELING

Founded 2003 • With Angi since June 2011

8434 Walerga Rd

Antelope, CA 95843

.Full Bath Remodel. Check out our website www.juravletile-remodeling.com Feel free to text 916-595-8414. JURAVLE Tile & REMODELING is an authentic family operated business where clients are treated with full-service personalized priority attention, with over 20 years of experience. We are a

12/20/2021

Tori W.

They do it all with the absolute highest quality. Very hard working, skilled, and trustworthy..

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Category bathtub refinishing, ceramic tile, countertops, masonry, home remodeling

Thank you so much for this 5-star review [Member Name Removed]!

12/20/2021

Linda S.

By far the very best workers I have ever had. True craftsmen with old fashioned values. They take pride in what they do and it is represented in their work. It is so refreshing to see a team that arrives on time everyday, begins working within a few minutes and works all day nonstop with only a short lunch break. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Category ceramic tile, home remodeling

Thank you for taking the time to leave an excellent rating [Member Name Removed]!

03/14/2021

Anthony V.

The job went very well. Vasile at Juravle Tile & Remodel pays very close attention to detail and takes a lot of pride in his work. He worked as if it was his own bathroom remodel. He took on an existing bathroom project and made it a tile masterpiece. He was flexible with schedule and always returned calls and texts. Vasile is a professional and artist at tile and bathroom remodeling. I highly recommend Juravle Tile & Remodeling for your project. Please contact me if you have any questions or want pictures of the project done by Juravle Tile & Remodeling.

Description of Work
Bathroom tile with heated floor and shower wall with pan tile installation, vanity installation.

06/10/2020

Tom M.

They do too notch work and everything is perfect. Highest quality materials and workmanship.

Description of Work
Ceramic Tile

01/26/2019

Tammy A.

Juravle Construction was awesome! They were reasonably priced, very professional and personable and did beautiful work! We are so happy with our new kitchen and bathrooms and will hire Vasile Juravle again when the opportunity arises!

Description of Work
Vasile Juravle renovated our kitchen and 3 bathrooms.

Category ceramic tile, countertops, home remodeling

05/05/2018

Frederick H.

Vasile did a great job on our house. He replaced 1800 sq ft of floor with wood looking tile. Replaced our master bath shower with a custom tile shower. He replace our guest bath with a new tub with tile walls. He replaced our kitchen counters with granite. It was a big job completed on time and price we agreed to. We were moving in to the house from long distance and needed the work to be completed on time while we were preparing to move and sell our old house. We did not have to worry about him showing up everyday or the quality of work. He regularly updated us and communicated on progress and issues. He is a perfectionist and has pride in his work. He does all the work himself with help from his wife and brother. If you have an important job you want done with top quality and vasile is available I highly recommend.

Description of Work
Tile floor, bathrooms and kitchen

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, marble & granite, home remodeling

01/26/2018

DAVID S.

No response. Not hired because they could not/would not respond to an inquiry.

Description of Work
I wanted to know if they came to Auburn to do work.....clean tile and grout in 2 large showers. Emailed them via Angie's on 12/11/17, and never got a response. Obviously they don't monitor their sources of customer contact.

11/15/2017

Tom S.

It did not go well. I would not call them again nor recommend them ti anyone. The quality of the work was fine, but they were quite rude - over phone / text leading up to the service and during / after the service as well.

Description of Work
Some tiling repair in our bathroom

11/04/2017

Judy D.

To say the least we were extremely satisfied with the outcome of each project. We found this company to be everything a person could ask for in a contractor. They are truly experts in the area of tile from design to product knowledge with attention to detail on installation. We never had to worry about them showing up on time, they always arrived as promised. These guys are meticulous and the end product is proof of their dedication to their profession. Next time we have a project that calls for tile installation, we know who to call.

Description of Work
We have used Juravle Tile Company on two occasions. The first was a complete bathroom remodel and most recently complete kitchen remodel.

05/03/2017

Christy M.

Vasile & Paul are top notch in their field of tile work, and they are dependable, punctual and tidy! They are masters of tile work and I can't say enough about their work and professionalism! 😍😉👍🏻

Description of Work
Tilework in the kitchen in a herribone pattern that was so perfect 👌🏻 that each spacing was perfection! It looks beautiful! We also had tile work done in our master bathroom consisting of, walkin shower, stackstone ledge on a feature wall, and tile that looks like wood on the floor and master closet and baseboards of the same tile as the floor. PHENOMENAL JOB! 😍 Vasile & Paul even put a bullnose on our tile for the shower so that we didn't have to buy bullnose separately! Crazy good these two are, and I can't say enough about their craftsmanship and attitude towards there job as tile pros! Thank you Vasile & Paul! 😍😉👍🏻

04/30/2017

Wayne O.

I appreciated Vasile's input regarding the design that I had in mind. He gave me ideas but was not pushy about how the design should be. He and his brother were very prompt and worked consistently throughout the time that they were there. They cleaned up at the end of each day. Very reliable, the entire job went very smoothly.

Description of Work
Re-tiled foyer with decorative pattern

Category flooring contractor

11/17/2016

Nan H.

Vasile did a wonderful job. He was very careful during the removal of the old tile and covered everything to minimize the dust. His grout lines are very small, which I requested. The new tile is perfect and was totally clean and shiny when he was done. He cleaned up ever day and was on time every day. I will definitely use him for any future tile work.

Description of Work
Replace tile in large dining room

11/16/2016

Alaynah F.

Vasile and his brother did an excellent job with our master bathroom. He said it would take 5-6 days and he finished in 5 which was awesome. He was professional and on time every day. Our bathroom looks awesome! We would definitely use him again in the future!

Description of Work
Install toilet, bathtub, shower mixer, wall tile and floor tile.

10/17/2016

JOHN W P.

An exemplary of professional kn owledge and skill.

Description of Work
Restore an old shower stall, which had deteriorated badly.

09/15/2016

Mary N.

You have to wait a little while because he's in demand but once he gets started, he works through till the finish. Job was reasonably priced, communication very good all the way through the project and again the quality and attention to detail is superb. The adjoining rooms were well protected and the job site was very well cleaned up when the job was finished. He gives very good suggestions on design and went out of his way to pick up little parts and things that were needed.

Description of Work
This was the second time I've used Mr. Juravle's services to remodel a bathroom and again I was thoroughly impressed with his craftsmanship and professionalism. This project involved remodeling a very outdated bathroom from literally the top to bottom. Walls all needed to be resurfaced, floor tiled, shower pan replaced as well as plumbing, tiling of shower walls including around a window, installation of a one-piece toilet and installation of a pedestal sink. There really wasn't anything he couldn't do!

03/07/2016

Kevin T.

Vasile did a fantastic job. He is very thorough and understands his profession well. He thinks ahead so that if there are potential issues, he can point them out. The jobs were both perfect. Lines were straight, tiles were flat and grout lines were just right. He is reasonably priced also. If you are thinking of doing it yourself, don't! Just call Juravle, it will be done very well for you and the cost will be MORE than worth it.

Description of Work
Installed travertine tile in downstairs bathroom and replaced tile on fireplace face and floor.

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, home remodeling

01/25/2016

Celia L.

We moved in six months ago and have new wood floors installed, repainted, and tiled three bathrooms but had trouble getting this small job completed. Vasile and his brother used tiles we salvaged to replace 20 or so cracked tiles in several areas. They also cut and set pieces of tiles along an edge between the existing kitchen tile floor and the new wood floor. Although it was small job it was an exacting one and important to us. They did an outstanding job with both the tile and grout.

Description of Work
Repaired the tile floor in our kitchen/dining area. Repaired the tile floor in our kitchen/dining area.

08/24/2015

Victoria T.

This is the second time that I have used Juravle Tile Company. I was once again extremely pleased with the work of Vasile and Paul. Their tile installation is impeccable. In addition, their work ethic is phenomenal - they show up on time, work long hours, and clean-up the work site at the end of each day. I have nothing but praise for the work they have done for us.

Description of Work
Tiled bath stall, backsplash, and two bathroom floors.

07/20/2015

deborah B.

When the master shower demo revealed a corroded valve, Vasile made a quick phone call and a plumber came and installed a new valve and also raised the shower head to accommodate a taller shower...the shower came out beautiful and even the custom shower door company mentioned how true and level the work was .....they were on time, very careful with demo and finished on time. I would highly recommend their work.

Description of Work
Vasile Jurvale tiled my bathroom and laundry room floors, including installing the new toilets, and completely reconstructed my master shower taking it down to the studs.

04/15/2015

Natalie K.

I am currently remodeling a townhome, and have worked with a number of contractors during this process. Of all the contractors I've worked with, none have been as professional, prompt, reliable and responsive as Vasile. I am absolutely obsessed with my bathroom floors and think that Vasile is basically the best thing since sliced bread. I will never call anyone else if I need something tiled!

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, marble & granite

04/10/2015

Jean R.

I hired Vasile Juravle not only because his price was fair, but because he is a perfectionist with tile..he cares about every little detail and makes sure it is done right! He and his team showed up on time every morning, worked all day non stop, and did a fantastic job. They were professional and curteous, cleaning the area every night before they left. The final result is amazing and perfect! I plan to use Juravle Tile again in the future when I re-do another bathroom! I highly recommend!

Description of Work
Vasile and his team tiled a bathroom shower and a laundry room backsplash

01/27/2015

Victoria T.

Vasile and Paul are true craftsman. The kind of skill and work ethic displayed by these two are rarely found today. They have high standards and everything they do is to perfection. They were punctual, worked long hours, and communicated various options. I used them to do the shower floor and bathroom floor in a master bath being remodeled. After seeing their beautiful work, I wish that I would have chosen to tile the shower walls instead of using stone. I plan to use this company again. I want them to do my entire house! Highly, highly recommend!!!

Description of Work
Did all of the building and waterproofing of new shower floor. Then tiled shower floor. Also tiled bathroom floor.

08/14/2014

Mary N.

Excellent work. Very good craftsmanship and attention to detail. Vasile and Paul are a great team. Vasile made good suggestions to help me plan the project. They are very hard workers. I was very happy with the finished project. I know there were challenges due to the condition and age of the house but the final price was the original price. I recommend them to my friends and family without hesitation.

Description of Work
Tiled tub/shower walls and window and installed new plumbing for the shower head, faucet handles and tub.

01/03/2014

Greg H.

The company did an amazing job. Every little detail was taken care of. They had the unexpected job of having to level out the underlying mortar/concrete before they could lay the new travertine tiles. Each travertine tile was meticulously placed & perfectly level! The floor looks amazing! I will hire them to do my kitchen as soon as I have the money.

Description of Work
Removed existing ceramic tile floor, leveled concrete slab, and installed new travertine tile.

07/01/2013

Patty P.

The work done for us by Juravle Tile is outstanding! Vasile Juravle and Paul, his assistant, demonstrated a professional manner and exacting standards that bring to mind the phrase 'old world craftsmanship.' They arrived early each morning and worked long hours. Their tools and equipment were cleared out of the way at the end of the day. We are very happy with our new slate entry, rock fireplace, slate backsplashes and tiled wet rooms. We plan to hire Vasile again for future project.

Description of Work
Installed new slate entry, new rock fireplace, slate backsplashes in kitchen and tiled wet rooms.