All 'Bout Painting

Founded 2004 • With Angi since February 2012

3.7

Welcome, thank you for considering All Bout Painting for your painting, staining, and refinishing needs. I am a professional painter who is bonded and licensed bringing 22 years of experience to every job. I service the Sacramento and surrounding counties. I have my own equipment and no job is too small. With All Bout Painting you will receive: Free Estimates, References, Rewards for Referrals, and Guaranteed Workmanship. I provide a service you can be proud of and will want to share....

America's Advantage Remodeling

We believe that you deserve Expert-Design, Financial Flexibility, Uncompromising Craftsmanship to deliver a Memorable Home Improvement Experience. Call us for your Free Estimate today!

Proactive Cleaning L.L.C

Proactive Cleaning offer a variety of of exterior home and business Cleaning. Gutter Cleaning, window cleaning, pressure washing, and solar panel Cleaning. We are a small family owned business that takes pride in our work. With us, the customer comes first, and we go out of our way to keep pricing as fair as possible. By allowing negotiation between us, and the customer to deliver the best pricing possible along with the best quality workmanship. 15 years of experience. Licensed, insured, and knowledgeable.

Dotson Power Washing

Dotson Power Washing is family owned and operated with over 17 years’ experience in the industry. We pride ourselves on offering professional service with the quality and reliability your deserve. We have 5 star reviews on multiple platforms. Check us out on our website at www.dotsonpowerwashing.com or call us to discuss your next project today!

Offers by Dotson Power Washing on Angi

12/08/2015

03/11/2015

Description of Work
Never got a call back from them.

08/04/2012

On time, very professional, communicated well, did a beautiful job of painting & cleaned up. I highly recommend and I would use again.

Description of Work
Painted office, 2 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, living room & foyer, halls & loft & hall upstairs.

Category interior painters

Coustom Homes ,Remodels, Repaints, Cabinet, Refinishing/Staining, Stairs/Banisters, Built-in's, Doors, Exterior/Interior Walls, Decks, Dry Wall/Texturizing, Epoxy Flooring, Gutters/Etch, Pressure Washing, Masonry Painting, Roof Cleaning, Wallpaper Removal, Wrought Iron Restoration, Color Consulting, Move-in / Move-out painting

Satisfaction