Lee's Moving

Founded 2009 • With Angi since August 2010

Our company is a leading moving company in Anderson, CA with more than twenty years of experience. We offer local and long distance moving, commercial and residential, piano moving, storage service, packing and so much more. Call us and we will help you with any moving needs! "Free Use of Wardrobes during Move"...

Serg's moving inc

Serg's moving inc

High quality moves provided from household to offices. Also offering long distance moving to anywhere in the United States and mexico. Free quotes provided. Also insured

06/19/2017

It went amazingly well. The guys were friendly, pleasant, got along well with each other and really seemed to enjoy their jobs and worked non stop to be sure the move was as stress free for me as possible. Very impressive crew and just did an outstanding job. If I ever move again I will be sure to call Lee's!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed all my furniture moved from Cottonwood to Redding. PLUS a bunch of REALLY big potted plants from my deck and entry courtyard to a rear patio at the new location.

03/31/2014

They came right on time, went over everything with me as to what needed to be moved, where it needed to be in the storage container for when they will help me move from the storage to a house in 3months. They helped pack and even gave me ideas on how to pack what I was packing. They were courteous, fast and enjoyable to work with. I would not have anyone else move me. I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They moved my household items into a storage container.

05/28/2013

It went superbly. They were an excellent crew. They enjoy their work and were very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved all my household goods. It took two trips. I had some heavy shop equipment. They were very careful.

03/27/2013

What they charged ended up less than they quoted. They were just so quick. They came in and had our house all packed in 45 minutes. It was just the furniture and heavy stuff in the garage but they were phenomenal and friendly people. They had the house unpacked in three hours and we just told them where everything goes. It is family owned and operated and they had all their ducks in a row and all ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used the moving services of Lee's Moving to move us 15 miles.

08/11/2010

It went beautifully. They were very responsive, cheerful, helpful. Nothing was broken and they delivered furniture and boxes as expected. I heartily recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lee's Moving gave me a fixed rate for my long-distance (over 100 miles) move of furniture and boxes and other household goods. They came, loaded all my stuff, drove it from Lewiston, CA to Chico, CA and unloaded it the next day. They disassembled and assembled furniture as needed.

Moving Company, Mover, Office Mover, Office Moving Service, Packing