Lee's Moving

Founded 2009 • With Angi since August 2010

Anderson, CA 96007

Our company is a leading moving company in Anderson, CA with more than twenty years of experience. We offer local and long distance moving, commercial and residential, piano moving, storage service, packing and so much more. Call us and we will help you with any moving needs! "Free Use of Wardrobes during Move"...

06/19/2017

Colleen B.

It went amazingly well. The guys were friendly, pleasant, got along well with each other and really seemed to enjoy their jobs and worked non stop to be sure the move was as stress free for me as possible. Very impressive crew and just did an outstanding job. If I ever move again I will be sure to call Lee's!!

Description of Work
I needed all my furniture moved from Cottonwood to Redding. PLUS a bunch of REALLY big potted plants from my deck and entry courtyard to a rear patio at the new location.

03/31/2014

kathy H.

They came right on time, went over everything with me as to what needed to be moved, where it needed to be in the storage container for when they will help me move from the storage to a house in 3months. They helped pack and even gave me ideas on how to pack what I was packing. They were courteous, fast and enjoyable to work with. I would not have anyone else move me. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They moved my household items into a storage container.

05/28/2013

Brian D.

It went superbly. They were an excellent crew. They enjoy their work and were very professional.

Description of Work
Moved all my household goods. It took two trips. I had some heavy shop equipment. They were very careful.

03/27/2013

Gerri G.

What they charged ended up less than they quoted. They were just so quick. They came in and had our house all packed in 45 minutes. It was just the furniture and heavy stuff in the garage but they were phenomenal and friendly people. They had the house unpacked in three hours and we just told them where everything goes. It is family owned and operated and they had all their ducks in a row and all the paperwork ready. They were just friendly and efficient. They were just really great. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
We used the moving services of Lee's Moving to move us 15 miles.

08/11/2010

Chris B.

It went beautifully. They were very responsive, cheerful, helpful. Nothing was broken and they delivered furniture and boxes as expected. I heartily recommend them.

Description of Work
Lee's Moving gave me a fixed rate for my long-distance (over 100 miles) move of furniture and boxes and other household goods. They came, loaded all my stuff, drove it from Lewiston, CA to Chico, CA and unloaded it the next day. They disassembled and assembled furniture as needed.

Serg's moving inc

High quality at a great price that won’t break your wallet moving provided locally and long distance from household moves to office moves. Also offering moving to anywhere in the United States. Free quotes provided. Move with the peace of mind with Serg’s moving call for your free quote today.

White Glove Relocation Group

MOVING AMERICA ONE HOME AT A TIME. "Most people are under the impression that moving brokers are limited, not transparent and provide no assurance for their relocation which is understandable considering the quality of moving brokers that are in the industry". What separates us is the fact that we care about the moving process enough to implement quality control in every aspect of our operation to help prevent the ball from being dropped. The Moving Coordinator sets up your estimate and goes through your inventory in detail, packing, valuation coverage, all included services, and potential additional services so you don't ever have to worry about hidden fees. Verification confirms all of the information on your contract provided by your Moving Coordinator including scheduled dates, COI's, addresses, services, packing, forms of payment, and what to expect. That will be followed up with being followed by a verification complete email. Quality Assurance is your security for accurate inventories. If your furniture isn't a standard size and you are worried about cubic footage increases, truck space, your adding and removing items, or believe items need special handling that will be taken care of with a scheduled call. The job of Q.A is to either video chat, request pictures, and finalize your inventory to industry standards. Customer Service provides essential information to our customers and is equipped to answer all questions from the more frequent to the most difficult. They are also trained to solve most issues within a few calls. All documentation that needs to be prepared and signed is handled through them. They will properly transition you from our care to one of our network of movers while making you feel like the expert in the industry. Finally, through the transparency we provide to our clients and customers we are able to make sure that there is always a smooth transition.

Offers by White Glove Relocation Group on Angi
    Moving APT - Long Distance Movers

Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.

Offers by Moving APT - Long Distance Movers on Angi