Integrity Heating, Air & Solar

09/30/2022

5213 Industrial Way

Anderson, CA 96007

www.integrityhvac.com

Integrity Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. was established in 1998. We began installing high efficient heating & air conditioning systems and after many years in business, Integrity wanted to help their customers save even more. Integrity has created a long history of educating customers, homeowners & business owners about the huge loss of energy that can take place in various areas of their home and businesses. With that, Integrity has now incorporated Solar into the list of services & products offered by Integrity. Darrin began working in Solar in 1984 while residing in Hawaii during one of solar's peak seasons for approximately 3 years. He has always been very interested in alternative resources. As the climate changes in many aspects environment, economy, increasing costs of utility rates, Integrity continues to help their customers be as efficient & as comfortable as they can....

HVAC Companies (62)solar companies (8)insulation (7)air duct cleaning (3)home energy audit (2)generator service (1)water heaters (1)

03/27/2021

Pat B.

This is the second time we have had Integrity do work for us. They have lived up to their name both times The men who installed our system were knowledgeable in what they were doing. They were hard working, personable and polite. Integrity provides both quality equipment and service. When the job was finished everything was cleaned up; the new equipment well explained and we were ready to go. The estimator knew exactly what he was doing and did not try to oversell us on anything. We are well pleased with Integrity and will use their services again!

Description of Work
Installed a new HVAC system

Work Completed On 03/27/2021

We greatly appreciate your business, thank you for your review, as always, we are here for any questions you may have. thanks again.

01/16/2021

Aileen P.

Company called with parts pricing . Gave them ok and Part was ordered. Part was installed, system again checked and everything works just fine. He also installed filters and walked me through how to work system as it was new to me. The technician was very professional, was on time and wore covers on his shoes to protect my floors and was very nice and thorough even cleaning up area he worked on. The ladies in the office were super nice and helpful as well. I would use them again and refer them to others for all heating and air work.

Description of Work
System check and found a part was bad.

Work Completed On 01/08/2021

09/13/2020

Mike A.

Have done business with the company for over ten years and I have always been happy with the level of professionalism, expertise, technical ability as well as expertise. This job had a lot of moving parts and the company navigated them all with their usual done correctly the first time mentality. The job took a bit more than a week but was completed upon the agreed-upon date. The system works perfectly and thanks to the dependable power company in our area the system has received plenty of exercise and has worked perfectly everytime and kept us out of the dark.

Description of Work
Stand-By Generator

Category air duct cleaning,generator service

Work Completed On 02/03/2020

09/17/2019

Mary M.

Don't know about quality yet as we just signed contract! Check back later!!

Description of Work
Solar estimate

Category solar panels

Work Completed On 09/17/2019

08/02/2019

Ben A.

The Integrity technician arrived on time the same day that we called for help. He was shown where the air conditioning unit was, and after removing one panel, he found the problem and within a few minutes the repair was complete. He had a part in truck that would solve the problem. The price was on the box he asked if that was ok and the work was completed. We were vey happy and he was very professional. Thanks Angie, we will use both services again.

Description of Work
Our air conditioning was not blowing cold air

Work Completed On 08/02/2019

We greatly appreciate the kind words and the opportunity to come to your home and take care of your comfort needs. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call. Thanks again.

09/26/2017

Conard S.

Best and most complete Estimate, very well written. beat all other bids by$3000.00 + $3000.00 in rebates. Install went as promised, Nice guys.

Description of Work
New HVAC system, and R46 ceiling insulation.

Work Completed On 01/19/2017

09/21/2017

Johann T.

Darrin and his crew are very professional and hard working. I got 6 quotes for major companies in Redding before I settled for Integrity, quotes were close between companies but I wanted someone experienced and trustworthy for this big investment. Darrin (The owner) is very experienced and he has been in this business for several years. He himself came over and walked me through the entire process of installation and gave me an estimate in a few hours. He was honest and he was willing to work with me at my schedule. His crew did all of the work from pulling out old ducting and HVAC unit, getting the crane to remove the old units, re-ducting, and insulation. They are one of the most hardworking guys I have seen, it was around 110 digress outside and they didn't stop until they finished what they had to do each day. Thank you, guys!

Description of Work
Replaced two HVAC packages Two stage Lennox package system. Two 3 ton units for a 2000 sqft split level home Also replaced all ducting and blown new insulation in.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,insulation,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 09/21/2017

Review for Integrity Heating, Air & Solar - 5213 Industrial Way, Anderson, CA - 36283490

10/08/2015

Casey F.

They showed up on time and finished early. The sales rep and the office people we helpful in answering all of my questions and are continue in the same costumer service after the installation.

Description of Work
Installed a 3.5 KVA solar PV system

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,solar panels

Work Completed On 12/13/2014

01/22/2015

laura M.

Integrity was available the same day I called, which was great. They gave me a two hour service window, and the technician was there about fifteen minutes after the window ended; luckily, we weren't in a hurry so it wasn't a big deal. The tech was quick, efficient and took care of our problem. I have used Integrity before, and will likely use them again in the future.

Description of Work
They fixed our furnace that would not light.

Work Completed On 01/19/2015

01/14/2015

Philip B.

Luckily he had the part to replace the defective one and was done! House was warm again!

Description of Work
Examined the HVAC unit on the roof (heather was not working) and found the problem right away.

Work Completed On 12/13/2014

12/23/2014

Janet B.

Went perfect. They kept in touch with us regarding the part needed and the approximate date of installation. Always prompt & efficient.

Description of Work
Fixed our heater.

Work Completed On 12/01/2014

07/03/2014

Kathy K.

They did a great job. The bid for what I got between them and two other entities, so we chose them. The two installers were up in the attic and it was the hottest part of the whole year. I just thought they did a good job.

Description of Work
They put a new air conditioner and furnace in. They also put in insulation.

Work Completed On 06/12/2013

06/30/2014

Diane H.

The service man was able to come before we had to go to work and was quick at detecting the problem. A part was ordered and our unit was fixed in just a few days. They were very up front with us on why the part had gone out, what it would cost and how long it would take to fix it. We were please that there were no surprises. We liked the service so much we signed up for their maintenance program.

Description of Work
We need service on our forced air heating unit that was not putting out heat. Integrity provided prompt professional service. They were able to accommodate our schedule which was much appreciated.

Work Completed On 11/15/2013

05/26/2014

maureen B.

Our house heater stopped working in the middle of Winter. It was old and really needed to be replaced. We called 3 different companies for estimates. They were all expensive and we are elderly on a fixed income and couldn't afford a new system. We asked if our old furnace could be repaired for now and they ordered a new blower to keep it running for awhile. They offered us temporary heaters until the part came in and checked our insulation in the attic area which is almost non existent.. It would have cost over $7000 for a new unit. The owner and his wife were wonderful and the tech who installed it was top notch. They are the best people to do business with in the area. They even beat out Sears.

Description of Work
They got our old house furnace to work again.

Work Completed On 01/01/2014

02/06/2014

Denise Y.

They are a good company and stand by their products. They stick to their prices and are reasonable.

Description of Work
They replaced the motors on both of my units. I have used them for 30 years on and off. I don't remember the price exactly.

Work Completed On 02/06/2013

02/05/2014

Laurie L.

It went very well. Installers were kind and did everything they could to be neat and tidy.

Description of Work
Removed old unit and installed new, new ducts, insulation in attic and water heater blanket.

Work Completed On 11/01/2013

12/15/2013

John C.

They installed a solar power system for my house. I was initially impressed by the fact that they did not press their services on me - ensuring that my power bill was sufficiently high to warrant such an expensive installation. Their pricing was competitive - lower than other bids I received for the job. Work began quickly after contract signature and was completed within the time frame quoted. The installation was trouble free. The installers - Troy and Lonell (hope I got the spelling right) - were professional and courteous. The whole installation -lasting about a week - was smooth and totally non-disruptive. Deficiency items were quickly corrected. Office staff (Mona) were totally supportive in obtaining the necessary permit and in getting the PG&E metering setup. An additional sweetener was the guaranty provided and the inclusion of 3 years of panel maintenance (cleaning). I highly recommend Integrity for a solar system installation.

Description of Work
I used INTEGRITY HEATING, AIR AND SOLAR.

Category solar panels

Work Completed On 09/27/2013

11/04/2013

Jerry E.

The area they were working in was covered with tarps before the work was started. A 21" hole was cut in the kitchen ceiling then was lined up with the roof and a another hole was cut. Tony and Lonnell did an excellent job and the area was cleaned when they left.

Description of Work
Installed a 21" sky dome from the roof the the kitchen ceiling.

Category energy audit

Cost $836.72

Work Completed On 11/04/2013

09/23/2013

Gregory V.

From the moment Darren, the owner, came to our home we felt very comfortable and felt no pressure to purchase anything. He was super knowledgeable and informed and answered all of our questions completely. His crews always showed up on time, were very professional, and had great manners and did everything they possibly could to accommodate us. The quality of the work is very good. We had a problem with our thermostat a couple of weeks after the HVAC was installed and he had someone come out after hours to see what could be done. The next day they were at our house and had it replaced in 10 minutes and all has been working just fine since. Extremely good service in my opinion. We are just finishing the installation of the Solar and I will update my review as I get more information regarding our overall purchase.

Description of Work
We had them install a new HVAC system with all new duct work and an 8.5KW Solar system.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,solar panels

Work Completed On 09/23/2013

09/02/2013

Ginger A.

Worked very hard to get the part and replace it as the temp was in the 100's. saved us from going to a hotel.

Description of Work
Replaced heating/cooling unit blower motor

Work Completed On 07/01/2013

06/04/2013

Cindy A.

So far, it has not gone well. See my comments above. Let's see if they actually come through and add the freon to get the unit going. That's what I was led to believe would happen. They even offered me a service agreement that would cost me even more money. I guess that's all this business wants...is my money. If they can actually come through and get the unit going as they said it would, then I will retract this review.

Description of Work
Provided diagnostic service. But because I did not want to pay an additional $400, they left the AC unit unrepaired. This was after they got it going, but they left my tenant without it working because I wouldn't agree to paying the additional money for a dye test. All it needed was a bit of freon and now they do not have cool air when temperatures are supposed to be over 100.

Work Completed On 06/03/2013

05/31/2013

Debbie K.

They were good. They told us what they were doing and they were there when they were supposed to be. They got it done and it works. Their prices were average. We've used them 3 or 4 times.

Description of Work
We used Integrity Heating, Air & Solar to put in a new air conditioner.

Work Completed On 05/17/2013

05/30/2013

Mary S.

The two workers were courteous and knowledgeable. They were expecting a major job and once they started the work they realized the job was not going to take as long as they had anticipated. They fixed the unit and called the home office to report the job was not as involved as they had expected it to be. They lowered the price that was given in the beginning since the job was not as intense as they had believed. This was a sign to me that they were honest and cared about the reputation of their business. I would strongly recommend this company to do business with.

Description of Work
Fixed my AC problem, that the installer of the unit refused to take responsibility for messing up.