Western Roofing Systems

Founded 1992 • With Angi since July 2005

4.3

Western Roofing Systems, founded in 1992, has been awarded the TOP CUSTOMER SERVICE CONTRACTOR from Metro Roof Products, Ram Supply and VoltView Tech for the 7th consecutive year!! With California offices located in Anaheim, Campbell, Rancho Cordova, and Hacienda Heights and Riverside, Western Roofing Systems repairs and installs multiple roofing materials; primarily for re roof and new construction on residential properties. Our goal in marketing and installation is to offer the most competitive price possible and exceed expectations within the installation process. You can count on our company caring for your home and your neighborhood. Most of our work comes from homeowners re roofing their home; plus, we are involved in roofing projects from schools to condominium associations. Following a simple strategy of competitive pricing with outstanding service, Western continues to make decision making easy for the consumer. Serving the greater areas of San Jose (408-369-9175), Sacramento (916-851-9105), Los Angeles County (714-778-5163), Orange County (714-778-5163), Riverside County (714-778-5163) and San Bernadino County (714-778-5163)....

REPOWER OC

With over 15 years of combined professional experience, REPOWER OC, has put the local back in solar! Our mission is to help, homeowners and business owners of Southern California enjoy the rewards of affordable, clean and attractive solar power from a local provider you can trust. By REPOWER OC, our customers get access to our professional expertise, quality equipment choices, broad financing options, and competitive prices of a large installer with the service you'd expect from your neighbor.

Hyperion Solar Energy

***Sign Up Now & Take Advantage of the 26% Federal Tax Credits – Act Now & Get 3 Months of FREE ENERGY*** Hyperion is an Elite Seller of SunPower products that values honesty & integrity and who stands behind their work. Hyperion DOES NOT service existing Solar Energy Systems. For service, please contact the manufacturer of your Solar Panels or your Solar Panel dealer. In addition, we provide the homeowner, with over 40 years of industry experience. Being customer service driven, we pay close attention to the details of each home we are involved with. As an Elite Seller who works hand in hand with SunPower, the latest technology is employed to produce the most energy possible without having to break the bank. We ensure our customers are Happy Customers. In addition, Hyperion Energy provides all aspects for your solar project including financing, lease, and purchase options. Our goal is to simplify solar & make it easy for you to GO Green and SAVE Green. Take the initiative and allow us to walk you through the process of getting a complimentary Solar Analysis. NO UPFRONT MONEY is required. Take the first step to reduce your energy costs TODAY!!!

Offers by Hyperion Solar Energy on Angi
Orange County Solar

Orange County Solar Installation specializes in offering premium quality products and high quality solar installation. We also offer excellent customer service, all at well below industry pricing. It can be difficult deciding which solar company to go with. But choosing the best solar installer company is not meant to be rocket science, and we can help make the process simple and easy. We also offer Solar for pools, as well as roofing and electrical. If you are looking for a Solar company that does truly custom work, you have found the right place. The cornerstone of our business has been our relationship with our customers. We go out of our way to give you the very best product options, prices, advice, and service so that you can concentrate on getting your job done. When you choose Orange County Solar Installation, you can rest assured knowing you’ll receive the highest quality and absolute value for your money. Working with Orange County Solar Installation simply means working with the best. We guarantee you won’t need – or want – any other company!

Offers by Orange County Solar on Angi

01/10/2021

Lawrence P.

I contacted them regarding roof damage a back in November. Bob Lawrence came out and discussed repair options, one of which was a complete roof replacement. I told him I would let him know. 2 weeks ago it rained and my roof started leaking. I contacted them and left message with person at answering service. I called back a week later and found out they had no record of my call. They tried to connect me with scheduler but she was on another line. I was told she would call me back in a few minutes. I called back 2 hours later and was told she must be busy but they would make sure I was called back. I left info again. It’s been 4 days, still haven’t heard back from them. I guess they don’t need the business. Very disappointed as Bob seemed very nice and mentioned how important customer service and the customer is to them.

Description of Work
Roof leak quote and confirmation on full roof replacement.

Category gutter repair

01/11/2018

Heather M.

SCAM alert!!! I had previously given this company an "A" rating for the installation of my roof in October of 2012. One of the selling points of getting a steel roof through Western Roofing is that they offered me a lifetime warranty on materials and workmanship. Just five years later, I had a major leak in the roof. I called Western Roofing and was told that the number for the Sacramento offices were disconnected. I then got a list of Western Roofing's other offices. I contacted their main office in Anaheim and was told that someone would call me back. I had to continue to call their offices for several days but I finally got a call back on the forth day. A contractor was sent to my house to look at my roof. After a brief inspection, he told me that I had a hole in one of the tiles that was causing the leak. He also told me that there are many nails on my roof that did not make contact with the wood and that the metal tiles were very loose. He said that he would need to fix the bad tile and then put screws in place to fix the loose areas. Total cost would be about $1,500. I told him that I had a lifetime warranty on materials and workmanship. He then told me that my "lifetime warranty" was with the contractor that installed my roof, who has since gone out of business. He explained that "Western Roofing" is just a marketing name that other contractors work under. He himself was a representative of Western Roofing, but was actually from California Cool Roofing. I then called the main Anaheim office again and spoke with Cory Frost. Cory is actually the brother of Kevin Frost, the person who sold me the roof in 2012. Cory again explained that, even thought I had done business through Western Roofing, my warranty was with his brother and his brother went out of business. He said that Western Roofing would not honor the warranty. When I continued to press the issues, Cory eventually stopped returning my calls. I also attempted to get a written estimate from California Cool Roofing, who also stopped returning my calls and never sent me anything in writing. At all times during my conversations in 2012, I was told that I was doing work with "Western Roofing". I never was told that I was doing business with Kevin Frost directly nor that my "lifetime warranty" would be honored only by Kevin Frost. I've since had another roofer come out and repair my roof. This cost me over $2,000 out of my own pocket, since I have no warranty. The new roofer identified several leaks, including areas where the nails were put in at incorrect angles. Do not do business with Western Roofing systems! They do not honor their Warranties, do not care about their customers and install roofs that will have major leaks in less than five years!!!

Description of Work
Warranty Repair Work

01/10/2018

Heather M.

Description of Work
Will not honor warranty

08/24/2017

Jim W.

Installation looked good, but had some leaks immediately and lots of garbage left in gutters. Now 9 rears later there are about 10 leaks. We were told that Western will not cover the warranty. The roofing company sent to investigate the problems say that the material was installed incorrectly so cannot be repaired without replacing or without coating a sealant over the entire roof. It is hard to believe that a company can do such poor work and refuse to warranty the work and remain in business!

Description of Work
Entire roof replaced with 50 year Metro metal.

04/24/2017

ERIC H.

The good: Owner Kevin Frost was professional during the roofing replacement. His crew dropped nails into my pool which ended up staining the bottom. Mr. Frost did work with me to cover the cost of getting the pool resurfaced since the stains couldn't be removed. The bad: 1- The owner tried up upcharge me for services that were already in the original quote (replacing wood that had rotted - I pointed this out during our original meeting when he said he would honor the quote). He agreed to include these in the original quote which was over $33k for a 2400 sq foot house. Although it did cost me, I don't like trying to be baited and switched. 2- I'm now having leaks on a house with a brand new roof and despite having a 10 year warranty, the company is not taking calls, or answering email. STAY AWAY FROM WESTERN ROOFING - THEY OVERCHARGE FOR SERVICES AND DO NOT HONOR THIER WARRANTIES.

Description of Work
I purchased a home that had an original shake roof that needed to be replaced. I received several quotes. One of the quotes was from a competing agency, but they discontinued doing residential roofing and I was referred to Western Roofing Systems who said they would honor the quote. I decided on moving forward with them after getting a second recommendation.

Category gutter repair,roofing

04/22/2017

Robert C.

Very professional crew, great communication, excellent service, the price was less or similar to the other bids we received. We have a flat roof (think industrial buildings) so it required a specialized crew that was very busy so it took 4 weeks after we signed the contract to get on the schedule (we were told this from the start). During that time a period of heavy rains was forecast. I called George, our salesman, and he arranged to have John, the crew chief, come by to do a temporary repair after hours on a Friday evening. This was two weeks before our job was scheduled to begin. We were not billed for the extra service. Our deposit check was not cashed until the work began and no additional money was asked for until the job was done and passed the final city inspection. In a roof-over deck panels are replaced as needed and billed separately ($85 for each panel). I am not sure but believe we had between 3 and 5 panels replaced. The charges for all of the replacement panels was waived and we were charged and paid the original contract price.

Description of Work
Roof over our flat roof

03/01/2017

ROY I.

Dealing with them was a total nightmare!!! Beware of Western Roofing!!!! Look elsewhere to find an honest roofer.

Description of Work
Contacted Western Roofing to fix three small leaks in my living room ceiling area in May 2016. Bob Lawrence came out and said he found some cracked tiles thus causing the leaks. He suggested a "Tune-up" which included replacing up to 30 tiles, complete inspection of the roof and the sealing of all the vents and pipes on the roof. I took him up on his offer which he said was $1350. Less than 6 months later I noticed the same locations leaking. Not sure when it started but it was never fixed correctly. I never really looked up at that part of the ceiling because I was confident it was repaired by them replacing the tiles. I called Bob and he came back to look at it. He said he needs his installation manager, Roy, to come look at it. When Roy came he said he could not tell where the water is getting under the tiles so they would need to tear off the tiles in the entire area and replace the felt (tar paper). I'm at a loss as to why they didn't put down new felt when they replaced all the tiles. Them being roofers, you would think they know that leaks are caused by torn felt, not by broken tiles. Anyway, I ended up paying them for some new tiles and I still had the leaky ceiling. I contacted another roofer and they replaced the felt in the entire area for close to what I paid Western Roofing for the so called "tune-up". Bottom line is, don't use Western Roofing if you want an honest roofer that will solve your problems to your satisfaction. I don't want others to get ripped off like I did. Totally unprofessional company.

01/16/2017

ameer A.

Great. They had a good crew and I will recommend them for roofing. I am satisfied with their work.

Description of Work
Complete Reroofing of my house.

09/04/2015

Nat A.

Performed as expected. Sales rep responsive and professional. Workers courteous and professional. Timing as promised. Beautiful result ahead of schedule. Salvador is an excellent foreman. Thanks, Guys.

Description of Work
Replaced cedar shake roof with MetroShake metal roof

08/21/2014

CINTHYA K.

I did not contract them to do the work. They were not willing to address a minor leak by the chimney and instead wanted to reroof a part of the house that had no leaks. To their point the part of the roof they wanted to fix could use an update, but it wasn't causing us any problems then or now. I felt that they were unwilling to do a small job and they were not yielding in any way. Only would address the issue of the chimney if I did a $4500 repair on a part of the roof that was not causing problems.

Description of Work
Inspected the roof and did a thorough job of taking pictures of what he thought could be fixed.

Western Roofing Systems

Founded 1992 • With Angi since July 2005

4.3

Offices Anaheim Campbell Hac Hghts Sacramento

Anaheim, CA 92806

SPECIALIZE IN STONE-COATED STEEL INSTALLATIONS, Standing Seam metal roofing, asphalt shingle products, roof repairs of all type of materials, installation of PV Solar installations (through our sister company, Cira Energy, Inc.) for residential and commercial customers that are interested in saving money on their electrical costs. Solar installations can be leased (most popular) or purchased to own.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available