Tiger Patio

Founded 2003 • With Angi since December 2011

4.4

po box 2547

Anaheim, CA 92814

Additional phone - (714) 374-4071....

03/21/2017

Michelle C.

When they took down my old patio cover they cut into my roof. I was told there might be some finish work that would need to be done on the roof edge since the patio guys aren't roofers but I didn't expect to have to pay someone $1000 to fix the hole they left in my roof. And it was in December -January when we had all that rain. They tucked some flashing under the shingles and basically said I had to deal with it. And they didn't put flashing between the patio cover and the wall below the roof. I had to ask them to do that which they did after I asked them to. I had to talk them into it though. They said the caulk they use is so good it wasn't necessary. First big rain a couple days after install and water was leaking down the wall. And water is in one of the recessed lights that now doesn't work. So much for miracle caulk. And when they wired in the lighting they cut the wiring to my bedroom wall outlet that now doesn't work. They left the loose wires stuffed in a plastic electrical box under the eaves. They didn't mention anything about it. When the roofers I hired came to fix the roof they discovered it. I guess I will need to pay another grand to get an electrician in here. Bottom line, the patio cover looks fine but the installation was not good quality. Water condesation drips from below the gutter daily. They said they will always come fix things if it is needed. I wish I had gone with one of the other bids. They were more expensive but maybe it would have been better quality and I wouldn't need to call them to fix things. I don't want to have to call them anymore. I shouldn't have to have them out every couple months to fix something.

Description of Work
New aluminum patio cover with recessed lighting

07/21/2016

kerrie S.

Tiger Patio did a great job installing our patio. They were very professional and friendly. They arrived on time and made sure the job site was cleaned up completely before leaving. The time frame for installation was exactly as they said it would be. The price they quoted was very reasonable and was lowered when the original plans got changed a bit due to me changing my mind. I would recommend Tiger Patio to everyone who wants a patio installed.

Description of Work
Patio installation

Category patios

06/22/2016

David J.

Description of Work
Great job! They did everything they said they were going to do at fair price.

06/11/2015

Jenny C.

Description of Work
They were wonderful!

01/14/2015

Eric F.

Description of Work
Alumawood patio cover

12/31/2011

KARIN P.

The owner is Tony Chastain. We haven't gotten around doing anything about it. We were going to get a couple of competing quotes; but I think he will be very good.

Description of Work
Tiger Patio gave us an estimate four months ago for the patio work.

Category hardscaping

Home Renew 360

Home Renew 360 is your complete home improvement company. We offer many remodeling services that will help you and your family create the home of your dreams in an efficient, sustainable, healthy manner. Our company has over 30 years of combined experience providing exemplary service to home owners in the greater Southern California area. Home Renew 360 has the expertise and experience to apply our craftsmanship to any size remodeling project. Our goal is to make sure the job is done right and on time.

Offers by Home Renew 360 on Angi
    Lucky Sully Chimney and Duct Cleaning

TheOur family owned company stresses customer satisfaction. Michel Sullivan is a certified chimney sweep through the National Chimney Sweep Guild,(www.ncsg.org/) and Dan Sjostrom is certified thhrough the National Fireplace Institute (http://nficertified.org/pages_consumers/consumers-1.html) These keep us up to date on industry standards for all woodburning and gas fireplaces. We also carry above industry standards of insurance, bonds, and workmans's compensation. This means if we fall off your roof, we are liable and not you.

Creative Home Remodeling Group Inc.

Creative Home Remodeling Group is a family owned business with a professional crew that has been working together for almost 15 years. We desire to enhance the lives of our clients by providing high quality projects with hands-on service and minimal disruption to the family environment, building trust through communication and attention to detail. Since 2000, Creative Home Remodeling Group, Inc. has helped Southern California area homeowners make their remodeling dreams a reality. Our experienced craftsmen and personal attention to every project ensures that every customer is 100% satisfied. As the owner, I personally oversee every job from start to finish along with my staff. Once a job begins, you can be assured that each day we will be working towards it's completion. As a member of NARI, I have pledged to live up to the organization's high standards of honesty, integrity and responsibility.

Offers by Creative Home Remodeling Group Inc. on Angi

We build alumawood patio covers, concrete work, masonary, irrigation, drainage, design