THE NO-NONSENSE TERMITE CO INC

Founded 1996 • With Angi since August 2008

We are the best company in Orange County ! We specialize in Termite and Rodent control. We offer FREE INSPECTIONS!

pest control (80)home inspection (8)woodworking (5)house painting (1)

04/23/2022

Barbara S.

It doesn't get any better. Dave, Jose and Raymundo were terrific. They examined and treated every area thoroughly and didn't rush through. They explained everything and answered all our questions. This is the second time we called them and we wouldn't think of calling anyone else.

Description of Work
We Needed Termite Inspection and Treatment

Work Completed On 04/23/2022

03/16/2022

Ruben R.

Miller was the one who started the inspection. He was very polite and professional and was able to answer all my questions and concerns. He game me a run down of what he recommended and we scheduled the treatment. Ruben called before he arrived, went over the details and started as soon as he finished explaining. He showed me pictures of the work and then gave me some recommendations on parts of the home that may need work in the future. He also stated the work had a year guarantee in case there were any issue. Thanks guys and I hope everybody else's experience is the same as mine.

Description of Work
Termite treatment and installation of wire screens

Category pest control, home inspection, woodworking

Work Completed On 03/16/2022

03/26/2021

Phil D.

Kenneth came out, on time and clean, and checked out the complete inside, outside, and under the homes raised foundation and didn’t find and termites. He also told me something that the other 4 techs didn’t mention to me. I Had no water leaks from any pipes under the house. That was great news, besides knowing there weren’t any termites under there. This will be the fifth year that they have been inspecting our house and look forward to them coming out in the future.

Description of Work
Inspect the inside, outside, and under the foundation for termites.

Work Completed On 03/26/2021

02/08/2021

Jon L.

Pest control they took of, but for the termite project they stopped returning calls and never came out. They cancelled two service calls in a row and never returned my call for that project.

Description of Work
Pest and termite control

Work Completed On 08/01/2020

08/28/2020

Drew O.

Just re-upped for another year of coverage with the No Nonsense Termite Company. I had them treat for termites two years ago and have had them out a few times since to perform work under warranty. Everyone they have sent out has been extremely courteous and professional and they always show up on time and perform the work quickly. They came back out today, did another thorough inspection of my property and renewed my warranty for a very reasonable price. If you think you have a termite problem, these guys are for sure the ones to call to make it go away and keep you protected in the future.

Description of Work
Termite Eradication

Work Completed On 08/28/2020

08/16/2020

Robert V.

I had fungus growing on my patio. Frank Miller performed the treatment and explained how to avoid the problem in the future. I'm happy with their work.

Description of Work
Inspection/Treatment for Termites and Fungus

Work Completed On 08/12/2020

06/24/2020

Laurence C.

Good, quick, Co. Supv. reviewed, recalled workers to improve missed details Termite yearly service or as needed is transferrable.

Description of Work
termite abatement and minor structure repairs

Category pest control, woodworking

Work Completed On 05/29/2020

05/30/2019

edward V.

The whole process was very professional from start to finish. The service technician (Chris) inspected the whole house & patio area. He explained everything that was infected by termites & his suggestions on what should be done to eliminate the problem areas. He proceeded with injecting underground spray & replacing wooden eaves & patio beams that were infected. His work was very well done. I am very happy with the outcome.

Description of Work
termite inspection & elimination

Work Completed On 05/09/2019

04/13/2019

Phil D.

It went great! No signs of any termites inside or outside.

Description of Work
Chris thoroughly inspected the inside of my home including under the raised foundation, including the complete outside and of the garage too.

Work Completed On 05/17/2018

03/19/2019

John A.

From the gal who answered the phone to the man who treated our house, we found total professionalism. They were polite, patient and efficient. That includes the supervisor, Alex. What a happy world it would be if all businesses were this responsible.

Description of Work
Spray for termites

Work Completed On 02/22/2019

02/22/2019

Violet O.

Very responsive. Alex, the inspector, was very thorough and did a complete inspection including attic and crawl space under the house. Dave came to treat the infected areas and did an excellent job covering all areas cited in the inspection report. Both Alex and Dave explained what they found and how these areas would be treated. Office staff was very responsive to any inquiry and request.

Description of Work
Termite inspection and treatment

Work Completed On 02/19/2019

11/30/2018

Scott Z.

They responded quickly, were professional in all their dealings with me and worked with me on pricing as a returning customer.

Description of Work
Termite activity behind kitchen drywall and storage shed.

Work Completed On 11/30/2018

10/21/2018

Melissa C.

We discovered extensive termite damage. I researched through Angielist and No Nonsense termite was the best. I called and they came out immediately and were very accommodating with scheduling. Alex was Amazing!!! He inspected our home and agreed that we had a lot of work that needed to be done. He helped us out and understood our budget. It was a two day process and Alex came and went above and beyond in helping us with everything even trimming plants and small trees so they could get to the sides of the house to drill into the foundation. I highly recommend Alex and No Nonsense termite they gave us the best deal and were willing to work with a budget.

Description of Work
Termite treatment

Work Completed On 09/12/2018

10/21/2018

Melissa C.

Alex was amazing! Went above and beyond in helping us with extensive termite damage. Recommended best option and helped us with a budget! Will hire them again!!!

Description of Work
Termite treatment and bee removal

Work Completed On 09/12/2018

09/29/2018

Michael Z.

Good work. Pleasant customer service. I will hire them again.

Description of Work
Termite Control

Work Completed On 09/21/2018

09/09/2018

Bruce C.

Chris inspected the property and found evidence of drywood termites. He offered three treatment options: good, better, and best. I selected the "best" option which included treating infested areas with Termidor, treating exposed wood in the attic with Boracare, and treating the perimeter of the foundation with Termidor. The day of the treatment went smoothly. The exterminator arrived on time and worked diligently without wasting time. He was careful to not track in dirt when he came inside to access the attic. It took about four weeks after the treatment to get the estimate for wood repairs, and I thought the wood repair estimate was high so I hired a different contractor for the wood repairs. At the time of the wood repair, about two months after treatment, the contractor saw no evidence of live termites. My home was treated in September 2017 and I have not seen evidence of live termites since completing the treatment. Probably will renew the annual warranty.

Description of Work
Eliminate drywood termites and wood repair

Category pest control, woodworking

Work Completed On 09/27/2017

07/10/2018

Geri M.

It went very well. Both the gentleman that came out to do the initial inspection and the serviceman that actually performed the treatment were helpful, thorough, professional, and courteous. As I wrote a year ago when the job was done, when I noticed additional evidence of termite activity in my house shortly after the treatment, I called No Nonsense right away, and they came out immediately to do further inspection and treatment; no additional charge, per their warranty. They told me about their annual warranty inspection and treatment and that they would give me a call in one year to see if I wanted to go ahead with this plan. Well, they did just that! I received a call just short of a week prior to the one year mark of the initial treatment. The annual inspection warranty was offered at a reasonable price. I asked several questions about what I should expect and what is covered. All of my questions were clearly and courteously answered. I scheduled the annual inspection. I look forward to working with No Nonsense again in protecting my home.

Description of Work
Termite inspection and treatment

Work Completed On 07/10/2018

06/20/2018

Mary K.

Quick response to original contact. Appointment next day, treatment within a few days after that. Alex (inspection) and Miller (treatment) arrived when they indicated they would, did a professional job, were courteous and available for any questions I had. Everything went well.

Description of Work
Inspection and treatment for termites

Work Completed On 05/31/2018

06/14/2018

Shel W.

Chris promptly responded to my call. He gave me a detailed estimate and a fair price. Exterminator arrived, went to work. Killed the infestation and finished up. A1 job by professional crew. Good price, excellent work, no more problems. Highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Termite Murder

Work Completed On 06/14/2018

06/12/2018

Gayle K.

Originally, it went very well. One reason I chose them is because of their use of non toxic solution. I tried them, like them and, now, have an annual contract. There have been times that I thought I may have been infected again and they have always been out here within the week. Every July, they contact me for reinspection and have always had great professional work people out that do a very thorough job. They don't just reinspect their previous work, they check for additional outbreaks; the house, inside and out, gets a thorough inspection every time.

Description of Work
Termite Inspection and treatment

Work Completed On 06/12/2018

06/06/2018

George M.

I thoroughly researched termite control companies in the LA area. Non Nonsense lives up to their name. They did the work well and explained to me what and why they chose particular procedures. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Termite eradication

Work Completed On 06/05/2017

04/25/2018

Rebecca S.

This company was clearly the best of the three I investigated that were "A" rated. The first simply called with information, rather than doing a full inspection. The second did not find all areas needed to be treated and did not include price on emailed report. No-nonsense lived up to their name by covering all the bases with knowledge, experience and professionalism. This included the General Manager, Technician and Office Administrator. They put in the time and effort at each stage of the process and helped determine what was really needed with fair pricing. Cesar did a thorough inspection of my manufactured home and took time to explain in detail the process and chemicals to be used, with several options and pricing. He noted all areas where there were termites in addition to ones I had seen. He then made diagrams and completed the paperwork and pricing before leaving, rather than emailing later. Appointment was set within one week. Ramon, the Technician was right on time and did a great job. He followed every detail of the plan and was very respectful, careful, clean and pleasant to work with. Ingrid in the office was very helpful, informative and nice. Everyone was easy to contact and communicate with, and documentation was clearly stated. I highly recommend The No-Nonsense Termite Co.

Description of Work
Termites exterminated

Work Completed On 04/24/2018

04/21/2018

Wendy W.

Everything went well at the time but we discovered termite activities after 10 months of service. We called No-Nonsense and they came out and treated immediately which I'm happy about. I thought the price is a bit high.

Description of Work
Chemical treatment for termites and some wood repair