Specialty Siding

Founded 1989 • With Angi since October 2009

(714) 680-3000 and info@specialtysiding.com are the best ways to reach us for your free, no pressure bid and estimate. We install James Hardie Siding....

Carroll Building Solutions

Our company invites you to experience prompt service and superior attention to detail. With over 12 years of experience our customer satisfaction is our top priority! We will earn your trust for a lifetime. We believe in making all clients repeat clients. You can be assured you're in good with our company working on your home improvement project. If you are looking for a contractor that follows business practices such as promptly returning phone calls, arriving on time for appointments and following through on promises then call our reputable company today.

Lucky Sully Chimney and Duct Cleaning

TheOur family owned company stresses customer satisfaction. Michel Sullivan is a certified chimney sweep through the National Chimney Sweep Guild,(www.ncsg.org/) and Dan Sjostrom is certified thhrough the National Fireplace Institute (http://nficertified.org/pages_consumers/consumers-1.html) These keep us up to date on industry standards for all woodburning and gas fireplaces. We also carry above industry standards of insurance, bonds, and workmans's compensation. This means if we fall off your roof, we are liable and not you.

The JunkLuggers of Orange County

Eco-Friendly Furniture & Junk Removal Company. Our mission is to enhance lives, our community and the environment by donating, recycling and supporting local charities. Don't let old junk or appliances clutter your home or commercial property. Call The Junkluggers of Orange County if you have useless junk, appliances, electronic waste, and more that needs to be removed. We are dedicated to supporting the local community, so you never have to worry about where your once treasured items will end up. We donate, recycle, and repurpose as much as we can. Whether you are spring cleaning, updating a room, cleaning out your basement or attic in your home, trust the experts at The Junkluggers of Orange County to handle your stuff expertly. You can sit back and relax while we do the heavy lifting. If you are moving offices or cleaning out a construction site or have old electronics that need to be adequately taken care of, don't hurt yourself. We handle everything from E-waste recycling to construction site cleanup.We look forward to doing business with you! Contact us today with any questions or to get an estimate.

Offers by The JunkLuggers of Orange County on Angi

04/27/2020

Perfectly. No complaints. I give them my strongest recommendation.

Description of Work
Vinly siding

04/16/2016

I got a referral to call this company for siding. The man showed up 2hrs late, and never called to say he was going to be late. The whole time he was making small talk about restaurants in the area. He told me that it would cost less than $10,000.00 for the whole job. Two days later I got an email and they doubled the price to $20,000.00. I called him to question this, and he had nothing to say bu...

Category siding

Thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately our measure expert did have the wrong phone number and was unable to reach you to advise of his traffic delay. We have a policy of never giving on site estimates as there is a great deal of work that goes in to calculating each unique bid, we apologize that there may have been some confusion. We absolutely wish you the best in your home improvement projec...

03/28/2016

These guys did a great job. Alyssa was very patient and helpful in navigating me through the various decision points. The cost of the work was more reasonable than some of the other quotes I received. The crew were very friendly and professional. I am very pleased with the outcome. It feels like a whole new house!

Description of Work
Removed original wood siding and installed Hardie siding. Replaced windows.

Category siding,replacement windows

It was such a pleasure to work with you! And navigate through all of the decisions, that's what makes every home such a special project! Thank you for your kind words, we hope to work with you again soon.

01/28/2016

The work crew, Eli and Jose from Specialty Siding arrived as scheduled each day and cleaned everything up at the end of the day. On the last day of the job they worked late to finish, even making the extra effort to install a new outdoor entry light where the siding was replaced. Dave Lamy and Alyssa Huber were great to work with. I highly recommend Specialty Siding to anyone considering replacing...

Description of Work
Replace the siding on the front of our house.

Category siding

It was such a pleasure working with the both of you! Thank you for both your kind words and helpful feedback. We look forward to all of the compliments we are sure you will be receiving on your new siding!

11/30/2015

I spent about 5 hours and went back and forth with this vendor for over a month to prepare a bid to redo the siding on our condominium project. After wrangling my HOA to come up with a date that we could all meet, we had decided that we would meet on Dec 5th. I sent numerous emails and called numerous times over the month to get a confirmation on the date. I was told that this wouldn't be a proble...

Description of Work
The provider was supposed to work on the siding of our condominium complex.

Category siding

We at Specialty Siding apologize that we were not able to make our schedule work to meet with you before the upcoming holiday to provide you with pricing/a bid on your project. When we spoke on the phone you admittedly let us know that you had lost your cool with our staff and made harsh and inappropriate comments, including the use of profanity. We firmly believe in the proper treatment of all in...

11/03/2015

We are EXTREMELY happy with the outcome of our project that we had envisioned for many many months. Dave came out to do our quote and then came out a few other times at our request to make sure we were all on the same page. Dave is definitely stands by his word on what was delivered. Manuel was the foreman and Manuel and his crew worked very hard and made sure to please us in every way. He would make sure to ask us each step of the way how we liked what they did cause if not he would change it. There were a couple of things we suggested we preferred and he did not hesititate to make the correction and make it to perfection. This company is booked out a few weeks but it is DEFINITELY WORTH THE WAIT!!!

Description of Work
Specialty Siding did an abundance of work to our exterior of our home. From removing stucco and old siding to old replacing decorative wood and Fascia boards. We had them replace window trim and garage door trim. Then they put the exterior wrap and oh they also replaced numerous termite damaged studs on our garage. The final product was putting up new James Hardie Fiber Cement siding and we incorporated staggered shingles in the gables. It looks amazing.

Category siding contractor","window installer","stucco contractor

07/26/2015

My experience with Specialty Siding was great. Specialty Siding gave me an estimate based on pictures and measurements I sent them, which I really appreciated. It was great to not have to schedule a time for someone to come by. And yes, they did only charge me for the estimate. Initially, I was asking about vinyl, but they steered me to a different product that looked more like wood, and unlike vinyl could be painted. The crew showed up on time and finished the work really quickly. They did two things that made me think they do quality work... First, they were able to join the cement siding to some existing wood siding virtually seamlessly. That saved me a lot of money by not having to replace non-problematic wood just to make the join match. Also, some of the wood they were replacing had been fashioned into a crude door that was used to access a small storage space. The door was falling apart as well, and they rebuilt it using the cement siding. It's now much sturdier and looks much better too! I'm writing this review three months after the install, and I've had no issues whatsoever.

Description of Work
We had an area of the house that never got sun and was hit by the sprinklers, so it never really dried. As a result, our wooden siding was rotting and falling apart.

05/26/2015

Dave Lammy my job manager is 1st rate. He has done 8 jobs for my company in the last 2 years. Friendly, responsive, fair priced and fast installations. His assistant Gail is a remarkable secretary and does a wonderful job with customer service and supporting Dave in the filed.

Description of Work
I

05/04/2015

This review is regarding what occurred after the siding was installed. Our contract was with Specialty Siding which was paid in full. A few months later, we received a manufacturers lien on the house from Ganahl Lumber in the amount of $1,400. We called and spoke with Gail at Specialty Siding who apolgized profusely and said they would pay their bill with Ganahl and it was some oversight. On May 2nd, we received another notice from Ganahl of the unpaid bill and the lien on the house. Specialty Siding never did pay the bill. In fact, we called Ganahl (which we should have done to begin with) and discovered that Specialty owes this lumber company $70,000 and our home and many others homes are now responsible! This is criminal!

Description of Work
Installed Siding

03/17/2015

Product was ordered immediately. We were contacted when product came in and arrangements made to commence tear off and installation. Everything went VERY well and owner came out personally to inspect when job was completed.

Description of Work
Replaced siding on exterior of house.

Category siding contractor

James Hardie Fiber Cement Siding, Vinyl Siding, Wood Siding, Aluminum & Steel Siding, Decorative designer panels, Box-in soffit & fascia at eaves and overhangs, custom wraps, trim work, rotten or damaged wood replacement, custom energy efficient vinyl windows, patio & French doors, painting, general contractor.

We do not offer "repairs" at this time and have a $2,500.00 job minimum.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available, American Express