Metropolitan High Performance Windows

California: Contractors
06/30/2022

940 E Orangethorpe Ave Ste G

Anaheim, CA 92801

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Family Owned and Operated Business Specializing in Custom Window Replacement and Installation. For over 20 years, Metropolitan High Performance Windows has been the replacement window and window installation service company for homeowners in Anaheim, Los Angeles, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Diego, and Orange Counties. We offer free estimates with no pricing games, no pressure and the fastest turnaround in the industry. Variety of Window Styles Including Single Hung & Double Hung Windows, Casement Windows, Awning Windows, Picture Windows, Sliding Windows, Geometric Windows, Bay & Bow Windows, Garden Windows. Variety of Patio Door Styles Including Sliding Glass Doors, French Doors, Bi-Fold Doors, Multi-Slide Doors, In-Glass Pet Doors. Financing Available! You may be eligible for a 100% financed, no home equity, no lien, no closing cost, no origination fee, no pre-payment penalty loan. Fico scores as low as 580. Learn about the REEL Program and Other Financing Options by visiting www.mhiwindows.com/window-financing/....

window replacement (195)door installation (45)glass repair (12)general contractors (4)siding companies (1)

12/25/2017

Colleen W.

The finished product is exactly what I wanted. This is the second time I’ve used this company, they never disappoint. Punctual, neat, efficient.

Description of Work
Replaced 2 panes of stationary glass on either side of the fireplace with fully functional Anglin windows that open.

Work Completed On 11/30/2017

Review for Metropolitan High Performance Windows - 940 E Orangethorpe Ave, Anaheim, CA - 36698504

11/25/2017

Louise P.

Great Job!!! Great job from the team sent to do my windows. It transformed my mobile home look from the outside. The team was prompt and did a thorough job.

Description of Work
5 Windows replaced on mobile home.

Work Completed On 11/22/2017

11/22/2017

gary S.

From the moment of our first appointment to the last window being installed, they never missed a beat. I had not idea, what an improvement it made to my home. They trimmed out everything perfectly, they look beautiful and the home has not used a heater or air sine they have been installed. We are thrilled with these windows and the service. Thank you so much

Description of Work
I had a rather large window job and was not sure I could afford new windows. Gary came by did an estimate which I thought was very fair. I received another estimate it was $7,400 higher. Same high reviews, so I went with them and glad sure I did!

Work Completed On 11/22/2017

10/27/2017

Rajesh K.

Gray promised two days and two days it was. His men came installed, cleaned up, and did not damage a thing. They had challenges in removing two of our special sized old aluminum windows. They did it like a breeze. They even vacuumed every nook and corner and left no trails. They were patient, quiet, and polite. I am running out of good things to say. But don't think twice. Just hire them.

Description of Work
I got 19 windows retrofitted for my house. Most of them were different sizes due to older house. Gary offered a very reasonable quote. He was very punctual, honest, and professional. He even suggested a different window design to honor the egress code. We would hire him without a second thought another time and refer him to our friends.

Work Completed On 10/23/2017

10/24/2017

Vaness M.

Gary was responsive and helpful. This quote was the lowest of the 4 that we sought out, but the quality seemed comparable. The team that came out was punctual and neat. The slider and window look great and help with climate control and sound. Being in SoCal, keeping out extreme cold and extreme heat isn't much of an issue. The slider and window are a huge improvement from what we had before. The only thing I would upgrade would be the trim/casing that goes on the wall around the slider itself. It looks good but is very simple. Would hire again.

Description of Work
New vinyl slider door and new single hung window in bedroom

Work Completed On 09/08/2017

10/09/2017

Naomi T.

It went very smoothly from estimate to installation. Gary arrived as scheduled and provided a timely estimate. He was patient and explained everything clearly. His team is friendly, efficient and professional. The new windows are beautiful and are easy to operate.

Description of Work
Replaced two windows.

Work Completed On 01/14/2017

09/13/2017

Stephane P.

Gary was very knowledgeable in advising us on the right types of windows and gave us a great price for the project. Especially important was that he was aware of local regulations so we could pass city inspection. Installation went smoothly and the new windows looks great! Will use again.

Description of Work
Upgraded five windows and a patio door to new double panes at our house.

Work Completed On 08/16/2017

06/29/2017

Ali A.

The whole process went smoothly. There were no hiccups in the whole project. Gary (the owner) was very knowledgeable and helpful in the planning and estimation process. The window installers (Randy, Carlos, and Anthony) were prompt, professional, and friendly. They completed the job in 1.5 days as proposed, and did a wonderful job. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
I had ten windows and a sliding door replaced.

Category replacement windows,doors

Work Completed On 06/23/2017

06/04/2017

Martin H.

Everyone was very nice and professional. The installers in particular were very nice and personable people. I am very handy and could have done this work myself, but I can tell you they did a nicer job than I would have been able to do - which you expect a contractor to be able to a better job than a weekend warrior. They are skilled in their craft!

Description of Work
6 Windows Replaced

Work Completed On 05/31/2017

05/22/2017

Tim D.

Great. Service was prompted and professional.

Description of Work
Got a new dual-pane window installed.

Work Completed On 05/24/2016

Windows & Doors - Sliding & French Doors, Bay, Vinyl, Aluminum, Retrofit, Custom Trim, & New Construction Windows

Glass Repair, Glass Replacement, Screen Repair, Screen Replacement, Window Restoration

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing Available