Metropolitan High Performance Windows

California: Contractors
06/30/2022

940 E Orangethorpe Ave Ste G

Anaheim, CA 92801

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Family Owned and Operated Business Specializing in Custom Window Replacement and Installation. For over 20 years, Metropolitan High Performance Windows has been the replacement window and window installation service company for homeowners in Anaheim, Los Angeles, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Diego, and Orange Counties. We offer free estimates with no pricing games, no pressure and the fastest turnaround in the industry. Variety of Window Styles Including Single Hung & Double Hung Windows, Casement Windows, Awning Windows, Picture Windows, Sliding Windows, Geometric Windows, Bay & Bow Windows, Garden Windows. Variety of Patio Door Styles Including Sliding Glass Doors, French Doors, Bi-Fold Doors, Multi-Slide Doors, In-Glass Pet Doors. Financing Available! You may be eligible for a 100% financed, no home equity, no lien, no closing cost, no origination fee, no pre-payment penalty loan. Fico scores as low as 580. Learn about the REEL Program and Other Financing Options by visiting www.mhiwindows.com/window-financing/....

window replacement (195)door installation (45)glass repair (12)general contractors (4)siding companies (1)

02/03/2021

Arrived on time. Finished within the estimated time. Finished price was the quoted price. I'm very happy with the workmanship and product. Choosing Metropolitan windows was the right decision and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to friends and family. In fact I already have.

Description of Work
Install Vinyl; replacement windows and sliding doors

Category contractors,replacement windows,doors

Work Completed On 01/04/2021

Review for Metropolitan High Performance Windows - 940 E Orangethorpe Ave, Anaheim, CA - 39172914

Thank you for your five-star review! I am happy to hear that you are so happy with our window company and with our customer service throughout your replacement window project. I appreciate your recommending Metropolitan High Performance Windows to your family and friends and am grateful for your ongoing support of our business. Paul Richart, Owner, Metropolitan High Performance Windows https://www...

10/28/2020

Really happy with the work done by Metropolitan. They were professional and did a good job explaining everything to me to help me make a decision. The ladies in the office kept me updated throughout the whole process so I always knew what was going on. If you're looking for a trustworthy door and window company that will get the job done right, look no further than Metropolitan High Performance Wi...

Description of Work
Replacement Windows, Patio Doors, Entry Doors

Work Completed On 09/04/2020

Thank you for sharing your experience with our window company! I am glad to learn you are so happy with our customer service and window installation service. I look forward to assisting you with any future home window replacement needs. - Paul Richart, Owner, Metropolitan High Performance Windows https://www.mhiwindows.com/locations/los-angeles/

10/27/2020

I've used Metropolitan before and will continue to use them for all of my door and window replacement projects! The entire team is knowledgeable, professional, and communicative. I chose Anlin windows and ProVia entry doors and I couldn't be happier with how great my home looks.

Description of Work
Windows and Doors

Work Completed On 09/01/2020

Thank you for sharing your experience with our door and window company! We are happy to learn you are enjoying your new window replacements and were so happy with our installation service. We look forward to assisting you with any future home door and window replacement needs. - Paul Richart, Owner, Metropolitan High Performance Windows https://www.mhiwindows.com/locations/anaheim/

10/27/2020

Such a great experience! I was happy to be able to complete my entire project with the same company. So many great brands and styles to choose from. Pricing was competitive and service was excellent from start to finish.

Description of Work
Replaced Windows, Patio Doors, and Entry Doors

Work Completed On 10/16/2020

Thank you for sharing your experience with our replacement window company! We look forward to assisting you with all of your future home window replacement needs. - Paul Richart, Owner, Metropolitan High Performance Windows https://www.mhiwindows.com/locations/los-angeles/

10/23/2020

This was my second time using Metropolitan High Performance Windows for a project and I am so glad I did. Communication was great, pricing was reasonable, and the installation went smoothly. My go-to door and window company for any future projects.

Description of Work
Replacement Windows and Entry Doors

Work Completed On 10/14/2020

Thank you for continuing to choose Metropolitan High Performance Windows for all of your door and window projects. I am glad you are so happy with our service and look forward to assisting you with any future window replacement needs. - Paul Richart, Owner, Metropolitan High Performance Windows https://www.mhiwindows.com/locations/los-angeles/

10/22/2020

Excellent communication from everyone, competitive pricing, quick scheduling, quick and quality install on day of. Seriously look no further.

Description of Work
Replacement vinyl windows

Category replacement windows

Work Completed On 09/19/2020

Review for Metropolitan High Performance Windows - 940 E Orangethorpe Ave, Anaheim, CA - 38969468

Thank you for your positive review! I am glad you are so happy with our service and look forward to assisting you with any future window replacement needs. - Paul Richart, Owner, Metropolitan High Performance Windows https://www.mhiwindows.com/locations/orange-county/

09/24/2020

This is my second window job with MHP. First time, we upgraded a dozen windows in our home with a high-end product. Everything went perfectly. When I needed replacements in my rental I was looking for value. MHP beat the price of 2 other bids with a better product. Paul and Cathy are true professionals from the first contact to job completion.

Description of Work
Replacement windows

Category replacement windows

Work Completed On 09/24/2020

Thank you for sharing your experience with our Anaheim replacement window company! We are happy to learn you are enjoying your new window replacements and were happy with our window installation service. Our installers enjoyed working on your home, and we look forward to assisting you with any future home window or door needs. - Paul Richart, Owner, Metropolitan High Performance Windows https://ww...

08/23/2020

Metropolitan was very prompt and the guy told me I just needed glass which they didn't do.

Description of Work
didn't know if I needed a window or just glass replaced.

Category glass repair,replacement windows

Work Completed On 08/23/2020

Thank you for sharing your experience with our replacement window company! We are happy to learn you were satisfied with our service and the advice you received. We look forward to assisting you with any future home window replacement needs. - Paul Richart, Owner, Metropolitan High Performance Windows https://www.mhiwindows.com/locations/orange-county/

05/07/2020

A plus service, Cathi Johnson recommended a glass company since I did not want to replace the window. Cathi went above and beyond to help me since I am no expert at windows. She gave a great recommendation and excellent customer service skills. Highly recommend Metropolitan high performance windows. I know when we do need an upgrade for all of our windows I will surely be making a call to Cathie.

Description of Work
Broken window needs fixing

Category glass repair

Work Completed On 05/06/2020

Thank you for the positive review, [Member Name Removed]! I am glad to hear you are so happy with the customer service provided by Cathi and we look forward to working with you on any future window replacement projects. - Paul

02/01/2020

The salesman recommended lowest quality windows for high price. Got much better quality material and warranty from different vendor.

Description of Work
Retrofit all windows and 3 sliding doors

Work Completed On 01/02/2020

I am sorry you were not happy with your experience but I believe your depiction of our company is misleading and undeserved. To recap - Your son submitted an Angie’s List request and we called the same day. We reached your son on Friday, Dec 6. He requested a meeting at his home in La Jolla, CA on Sunday, Dec 8. We agreed, despite being closed on Sundays. We arrived on time, discussed the project ...

Windows & Doors - Sliding & French Doors, Bay, Vinyl, Aluminum, Retrofit, Custom Trim, & New Construction Windows

Glass Repair, Glass Replacement, Screen Repair, Screen Replacement, Window Restoration

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing Available