Metropolitan High Performance Windows

Founded 1998 • With Angi since May 2005

Family Owned and Operated Business Specializing in Custom Window Replacement and Installation. For over 20 years, Metropolitan High Performance Windows has been the replacement window and window installation service company for homeowners in Anaheim, Los Angeles, Riverside, San Bernardino, San

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

window replacement (196)door installation (46)glass repair (12)general contractors (4)siding companies (1)

06/01/2022

Nathan G.

We had several windows and doors replaced and I was really impressed with the new windows and doors as well as the professional installation by Perry and his crew. They made sure everything was square, clean, and caulked. Great job! I highly recommend Metropolitan High Performance Windows.

Description of Work
Installation of vinyl replacement windows and sliding doors; installation of fiberglass entry door

Work Completed On 05/24/2022

Thank you so much for the positive review! It has been a pleasure working with you on your window, patio door, and entry door replacement project. We look forward to assisting with any future door and window replacement needs. Thank you for trusting Metropolitan High Performance Windows with your door and window replacement. - Paul Richart, Owner, Metropolitan High Performance Windows https://www.mhiwindows.com/locations/orange-county/

02/03/2021

Gregory B.

Arrived on time. Finished within the estimated time. Finished price was the quoted price. I'm very happy with the workmanship and product. Choosing Metropolitan windows was the right decision and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to friends and family. In fact I already have.

Description of Work
Install Vinyl; replacement windows and sliding doors

Category contractors, replacement windows, doors

Work Completed On 01/04/2021

Review for Metropolitan High Performance Windows - 940 E Orangethorpe Ave, Anaheim, CA - 39172914

Thank you for your five-star review! I am happy to hear that you are so happy with our window company and with our customer service throughout your replacement window project. I appreciate your recommending Metropolitan High Performance Windows to your family and friends and am grateful for your ongoing support of our business. Paul Richart, Owner, Metropolitan High Performance Windows https://www.mhiwindows.com/locations/orange-county/

10/28/2020

Elizabeth M.

Really happy with the work done by Metropolitan. They were professional and did a good job explaining everything to me to help me make a decision. The ladies in the office kept me updated throughout the whole process so I always knew what was going on. If you're looking for a trustworthy door and window company that will get the job done right, look no further than Metropolitan High Performance Windows.

Description of Work
Replacement Windows, Patio Doors, Entry Doors

Work Completed On 09/04/2020

Thank you for sharing your experience with our window company! I am glad to learn you are so happy with our customer service and window installation service. I look forward to assisting you with any future home window replacement needs. - Paul Richart, Owner, Metropolitan High Performance Windows https://www.mhiwindows.com/locations/los-angeles/

10/27/2020

Shari K.

I've used Metropolitan before and will continue to use them for all of my door and window replacement projects! The entire team is knowledgeable, professional, and communicative. I chose Anlin windows and ProVia entry doors and I couldn't be happier with how great my home looks.

Description of Work
Windows and Doors

Work Completed On 09/01/2020

Thank you for sharing your experience with our door and window company! We are happy to learn you are enjoying your new window replacements and were so happy with our installation service. We look forward to assisting you with any future home door and window replacement needs. - Paul Richart, Owner, Metropolitan High Performance Windows https://www.mhiwindows.com/locations/anaheim/

10/27/2020

Alexandra R.

Such a great experience! I was happy to be able to complete my entire project with the same company. So many great brands and styles to choose from. Pricing was competitive and service was excellent from start to finish.

Description of Work
Replaced Windows, Patio Doors, and Entry Doors

Work Completed On 10/16/2020

Thank you for sharing your experience with our replacement window company! We look forward to assisting you with all of your future home window replacement needs. - Paul Richart, Owner, Metropolitan High Performance Windows https://www.mhiwindows.com/locations/los-angeles/

10/23/2020

Teddie L.

This was my second time using Metropolitan High Performance Windows for a project and I am so glad I did. Communication was great, pricing was reasonable, and the installation went smoothly. My go-to door and window company for any future projects.

Description of Work
Replacement Windows and Entry Doors

Work Completed On 10/14/2020

Thank you for continuing to choose Metropolitan High Performance Windows for all of your door and window projects. I am glad you are so happy with our service and look forward to assisting you with any future window replacement needs. - Paul Richart, Owner, Metropolitan High Performance Windows https://www.mhiwindows.com/locations/los-angeles/

10/22/2020

TAYLOR B.

Excellent communication from everyone, competitive pricing, quick scheduling, quick and quality install on day of. Seriously look no further.

Description of Work
Replacement vinyl windows

Work Completed On 09/19/2020

Review for Metropolitan High Performance Windows - 940 E Orangethorpe Ave, Anaheim, CA - 38969468

Thank you for your positive review! I am glad you are so happy with our service and look forward to assisting you with any future window replacement needs. - Paul Richart, Owner, Metropolitan High Performance Windows https://www.mhiwindows.com/locations/orange-county/

09/24/2020

Roger R.

This is my second window job with MHP. First time, we upgraded a dozen windows in our home with a high-end product. Everything went perfectly. When I needed replacements in my rental I was looking for value. MHP beat the price of 2 other bids with a better product. Paul and Cathy are true professionals from the first contact to job completion.

Description of Work
Replacement windows

Work Completed On 09/24/2020

Thank you for sharing your experience with our Anaheim replacement window company! We are happy to learn you are enjoying your new window replacements and were happy with our window installation service. Our installers enjoyed working on your home, and we look forward to assisting you with any future home window or door needs. - Paul Richart, Owner, Metropolitan High Performance Windows https://www.mhiwindows.com/locations/orange-county/

08/23/2020

Nancy B.

Metropolitan was very prompt and the guy told me I just needed glass which they didn't do.

Description of Work
didn't know if I needed a window or just glass replaced.

Category glass repair, replacement windows

Work Completed On 08/23/2020

Thank you for sharing your experience with our replacement window company! We are happy to learn you were satisfied with our service and the advice you received. We look forward to assisting you with any future home window replacement needs. - Paul Richart, Owner, Metropolitan High Performance Windows https://www.mhiwindows.com/locations/orange-county/

05/07/2020

Corina G.

A plus service, Cathi Johnson recommended a glass company since I did not want to replace the window. Cathi went above and beyond to help me since I am no expert at windows. She gave a great recommendation and excellent customer service skills. Highly recommend Metropolitan high performance windows. I know when we do need an upgrade for all of our windows I will surely be making a call to Cathie.

Description of Work
Broken window needs fixing

Category glass repair

Work Completed On 05/06/2020

Thank you for the positive review, [Member Name Removed]! I am glad to hear you are so happy with the customer service provided by Cathi and we look forward to working with you on any future window replacement projects. - Paul

02/01/2020

Shubhi P.

The salesman recommended lowest quality windows for high price. Got much better quality material and warranty from different vendor.

Description of Work
Retrofit all windows and 3 sliding doors

Work Completed On 01/02/2020

I am sorry you were not happy with your experience but I believe your depiction of our company is misleading and undeserved. To recap - Your son submitted an Angie’s List request and we called the same day. We reached your son on Friday, Dec 6. He requested a meeting at his home in La Jolla, CA on Sunday, Dec 8. We agreed, despite being closed on Sundays. We arrived on time, discussed the project and agreed to email the quote Monday, Dec 9. We did. We quoted Anlin Bay View Windows; a top tier product. Tuesday, Dec 10, you called my office at 5:30 PM and said you were handling the transaction from your home in Maryland. We discussed windows, options, warranties and more. I emailed you brochures, warranty data, safety glazing regulations, etc. that evening. You asked me to quote Milgard Trinsic, Simonton Daylight Max, and Anlin Del Mar series windows. I told you I can provide Anlin Bay View and Anlin Monte Verde series but was not a dealer for the Del Mar series. I sent the quote for Milgard and Simonton Tuesday, Dec 11. You replied that you preferred Anlin windows but favored the Del Mar series. I again informed you that we are not a Del Mar dealer. That was the end of our correspondence; then the F review. I called to discuss but have been unable to reach you. I spoke to your son who expressed surprise and said he would speak to you about the review. We set the appointment for the time requested and arrived on time. We provided a detailed quote within 24 hours. I quoted the specific window models you requested in addition to our quote from your preferred dealer Anlin. We spoke by phone for about 60 minutes. I provided all requested information within 24 hours. We are a multiple Angie’s List Super Service Award winner and Best of Orange County as voted by the readers of the OC Register. Our hundreds of favorable reviews attest to our professionalism and competitive pricing. Sometimes things just don’t work out. I suppose this is one of those times. I hope your project got completed.

05/04/2019

Erika T.

The company showed up promptly and replaced all six windows in about six hours. I was very impressed considering this was for a 3rd story condo and the majority of the windows made up the span of the rooms walls (oversized, VERY large). The area was very clean when the workers left. All inspections went well.

Description of Work
Window replacement

Work Completed On 04/06/2019

10/30/2018

Malori S.

. Thank you to everyone we dealt with at Metropolitan! They replaced 10 Anlin windows plus 1 French door to replace windows built in the 80s. Before the new windows our house was so loud (we live Near an airport) and drafty but now we can barely hear outside and are already saving on our energy bills. Installation team was professional and cleaned up after themselves, I didn’t have any complaints from neighbors like some people do when they have work done on their homes. Getting replacement windows was a great investment and worth every penny. Metropolitan definitely lived up to their high reviews.

Description of Work
Window replacement

Work Completed On 10/01/2018

09/26/2018

Shari K.

I am so happy with my new windows! I had a horrible experience with a really popular window company at my previous home and looked everywhere for a good company when I decided to replace the windows in my new home. Metropolitan actually lived up to their high ratings and reviews. Paul did the estimate, he was great and even suggested some ways to cut back on costs. The installation team was great, too. They were on time and super respectful and you could tell they had a lot of experience. I could not be happier with my decision and would definitely recommend Metropolitan High Performance Windows.

Description of Work
Retrofit whole house with 8 windows and 1 sliding door

Work Completed On 09/24/2018

Thanks for the great review! Glad to hear you are happy with your new windows and door. - Paul

09/18/2018

Alex R.

I had my entire house retrofitted with Anlin BayView windows and a sliding patio door. The owner, Paul did the measurement and estimate and was great at coordinating the installation. The install team was on top of things - they were on time every day and really respectful. Everyone knew we were on a tight schedule because I was planning to rent the house and they got the job done surprisingly fast. They kept the site clean and cleaned up after. I am very happy with the end result and would happily recommend these guys.

Description of Work
Remove and replace windows and doors after burglary

Work Completed On 06/04/2018

Thank you for your review. We are glad you are happy with your new windows and look forward to working with you again. - Paul

07/19/2018

Rudy E.

Beyond happy with the results. Smooth process to get a quote on our windows and the installation was excellent! Installers showed up on time and were very professional. I will definitely be using again.

Description of Work
Replacement of three windows

Work Completed On 07/19/2018

Thanks for the review. Glad you had a good experience with our installation crew. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Enjoy your windows! - Paul

06/28/2018

Teddie L.

They did a great job! I got 5 quotes and Metropolitan was easily the best company I dealt with. The process was simple and the quote was reasonable. Paul stayed in constant contact throughout the process and even followed up after. Installation went smoothly and was completed on time. Installer were punctual, professional, and cleaned up after themselves. My new windows look amazing and I am already noticing a difference in temperature inside my home.

Description of Work
Retrofitted 16 windows and 1 patio door for home built in 1949.

Work Completed On 06/19/2018

Thank you! We are so glad you're happy with your new windows. - Paul

04/19/2018

Fred S.

They did a good job and they have a reasonable price.

Description of Work
They replaced windows.

Work Completed On 09/19/2018

04/06/2018

Eboni M.

Everything was smooth. This was my 3rd quote for windows. Gary came and explained everything very quickly and concisely. I ended up cancelling my other estimate and going with Metropolitan. (Btw I love that the business card had a window on it.) Windows were made here in California, lifetime warranty, vinyl sealing, double paned. Installers were great! Non intrusive and very quiet and clean. Wonderful job!

Description of Work
Replaced 16 single paned aluminum windows

Work Completed On 02/10/2018

03/29/2018

Randy B.

Gary was very patient dealing with my picky HOA. Took 2 days for installation as promised. Two real nice hard working guys did the installation. Moved furniture to allow access to the inside of the window openings. Worked well as a team installing, trimming and sealing. Cleaned up well. VERY happy with work done.

Description of Work
Retrofit of 8 windows and 2 sliding glass doors.

Category glass repair, replacement windows, doors

Work Completed On 03/29/2018

01/22/2018

Annie C.

Measurement appointment was fast and easy. Installation day went smoothly. team showed up, was quick and professional, cleaned up all debri. Wonderful1

Description of Work
3 Replacement Windows

Work Completed On 12/09/2017

12/25/2017

Colleen W.

The finished product is exactly what I wanted. This is the second time I’ve used this company, they never disappoint. Punctual, neat, efficient.

Description of Work
Replaced 2 panes of stationary glass on either side of the fireplace with fully functional Anglin windows that open.

Work Completed On 11/30/2017

Review for Metropolitan High Performance Windows - 940 E Orangethorpe Ave, Anaheim, CA - 36698504

11/25/2017

Louise P.

Great Job!!! Great job from the team sent to do my windows. It transformed my mobile home look from the outside. The team was prompt and did a thorough job.

Description of Work
5 Windows replaced on mobile home.

Work Completed On 11/22/2017