Irvine Fence Inc

Founded 2010 • With Angi since October 2016

2051E Cerritos Ave Ste D

Anaheim, CA 92806

Professional fence and patio cover installations ...

06/08/2020

Andrew B.

I contacted Irvine Fence on the glowing recommendation from a friend who had them replace their fence. She extolled how easy the whole process was including the fact that they contacted her neighbors to figure out splitting costs. Unfortunately I had an entirely unsatisfactory experience working with Irvine Fence and specifically Eli. While Eli was nice and informative when he came out to do the initial quote, the quotes he delivered me for the fence were transposed (the wood quote had the vinyl price and visa versa) but unfortunately his mistake wasn't apparent until after my neighbors contacted him for clarification on the cost. The estimates also made it clear that it was my responsibility to coordinate with neighbors - a completely different experience than my friend had without any explanation why. I had also asked for a quote on replacing a patio cover but that was not delivered on-site - I didn't receive it until I emailed him again two days later. The quote included nothing but the cost, there were no pictures or details about the new cover other than it was vinyl; I had to ask multiple times for them and when we did finally get the pictures it was just a few small pictures without any description of the materials, manufacturer, etc. Since my existing cover is falling down due to termite damage, I felt like I needed to just get it done so asked to try and get that done as soon as possible. Eli said they should be able to fit us in on a Saturday as long as we paid in cash. Other contractors had offered similar flexibility but didn't literally demand stacks of cash - they also accepted checks. I didn't feel comfortable with having to withdraw and hand over so much cash so ended up rescheduling. I put up a deposit for half of the cost to secure the date on the schedule. That work was scheduled for June 15th, although based on how everything else has gone I am trying to cancel and get my deposit back. After some deliberation with neighbors over the specifics, Eli scheduled us for June 8th & 9th. Unfortunately, when I contacted him to confirm on June 7th, he said that we were not in the schedule. He asked how early I'd be available to talk the next morning saying that folks were in the office as early as 5am. I said 6:30 and expected his call then but ended up calling him 10 minutes later after he hadn't called. He said that his boss was dealing with getting the crews ready for the day and would have to call me back in an hour. At 9:30 he still hadn't called back so I called him and just got voicemail. While I understand that a scheduling mixup like this can happen from time to time, it seems unprofessional that they don't have a policy in place to deal with this and that work scheduled after we were is prioritized; it's not our fault that this happened - why should we be delayed indefinitely? Combined with everything else and the fact that they didn't call me back long after promised I would strongly recommend against doing business with Irvine Fence and Eli. I'm still waiting for them to acknowledge that the patio deposit will be refunded.

Description of Work
Fence & patio cover replacement

03/06/2019

gerry M.

I am a senior project manager for a large commercial contractor and recently was in the market for a new fence at my home in Yorba Linda. Although I have a lot of contacts in the construction industry vinyl fencing was not one of them. After speaking with one of my neighbors he recommended Irvine Fence who had installed his fence the year before and how happy he was with their work, so I gave them a call. The following day Jose a sales representative met me at my home on time and prepared. I informed Jose what I was looking for and also what I did for a living and that I had high expectations. The following day I receive a quote and to my surprise it was much cheaper than I expected and after agreeing to the price we scheduled the install for Saturday morning. When Saturday came it was raining so I did not expect them to show up but to my surprise they did and within 8 hours they had removed and replaced my old existing wood fence with a new vinyl one. With that said, I could not be any happier with the product, installation and sales service I received. I only wish that all of the sub-contractors I work with were this good and professional! sincerely Gerry Mahoney

Description of Work
new vinyl fence

02/23/2019

DAVID J. M.

Another stellar job from Irvine Fencing, Inc. Sales Manager Alex Orozco came out promptly and gave us an estimate which was a great price. On the day of the job, the crewmen, Javier and Rey, were on time and got right to work. The quality of the fence and the workmanship is amazing. They removed and replaced the fencing as well as replacing the gate in a single day. Gate and the fencing is high quality and fantastic! Javier and Rey were quiet and very respectful of our neighbors which is an added bonus from Irvine Fence, Inc. The fact that just these two men did this entire job and with such professionalism really blew my mind. If you plan on having any fencing, new or replacement, do yourself a favor, CALL IRVINE FENCING, INC. They've got it all, great prices, top quality work and materials, amazing installers and staff ready to take care of your fencing needs! Call them today! You won't regret it, we sure don't!

Description of Work
Removal of and installation of 110' ft. of Redwood dogear fencing and gate.

02/21/2019

vanessa M.

it went well. very pleased with the outcome.

Description of Work
vinyl fence

02/04/2019

Gogi O.

I just completed a new fence and gate project with Irvine Fence Inc and cannot be more pleased with the outcome. They are very professional, responsive and easy to work with and installed a new fence and a gate along my property line that looks awesome and was done incredibly quickly. My neighbors are happy and so am I. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Vinyl Fence Installation

01/30/2019

Tracy S.

Work was performed on time and on schedule. Old fence was taken away and yard was left clean. No issues. Look of fence exceeded my expectations.

Description of Work
Replace wood fence and gate with vinyl fence and gate.

01/21/2019

Gigi M.

The rotting iron fence was replaced with an aluminum one. We were pleased with the quality material, professional work and fair price provided. Although the fence was installed 6 months ago, we neglected to write a review at the time.

Description of Work
Our iron fence needed replacing.

12/13/2018

Teresa S.

They were always in touch with me with my appointment and the time that they would be there and the gentlemen that installed our fence/gate made sure that we were happy with the installation.

Description of Work
Fence w/gate

Category fencing,driveway gates

11/22/2018

Bob K.

The Irvine Fence team was prompt, professional and thorough. They clearly took pride in their work and their clean-up was outstanding. A few minor adjustments were required after installation and they took care of it in short order. Bottom line - Irvine Fence Co. would be our first call if we needed any fencing or gates in the future.

Description of Work
We replaced some rotting wood fencing and added four new gates at the front and back of the property.

10/13/2018

Holly H.

Irvine Fence was very responsive and followed up on everything right away. The work was completed within 5 days of our initial contact to them. The price was $800 which we found very reasonable. This is a large gate and included hauling off our old, heavy wood gate. At first, we felt like they installed the gate swinging the wrong way as our original gate swung inward and all the hardware was on the inside of the gate (not facing the front yard). But by swinging outward, it created more space inside the gated area for our trash cans and so we decided to keep it the way it was installed. They were going to change it the same day if we wanted but we decided against it. If you are ordering a gate, be specific on the direction you want it to swing.

Description of Work
We needed to replace our wood gate that was attached to our block wall fence on one side and house on the other side. We chose white vynl.

Hernandez Fencing Inc.

With over 20 years of experience serving Chino and surrounding areas, Hernandez Fencing, Inc. is your solution for all your fencing needs. We take great pride in our extreme professionalism, timeliness and superior customer service on every job. We make sure to develop a lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed there will be no question on who to call. Your satisfaction is always guaranteed!

A G Vinyl Fencing, Inc.

Quality fencing at affordable prices!

Best Patio and Fence

vinyl fence and gates, wood fence and gates, glass fence and gates, wrought iron fence and gates, chain link fence and gates, vinyl and aluminum patio covers. all types of custom wood fence and gates. fence and gate repairs