We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Home Comfort USA

Founded 1977 • With Angi since August 2005

1120 N Tustin Ave

Anaheim, CA 92807

Home Comfort USA Air Conditioning and Heating is a 3rd generation family owned heating and air conditioning company located in Southern California. We’re on a mission to change people’s lives. We do that by working within our community to create a positive change and by exceeding expectations,

05/20/2021

MIKE M.

I called this company to get a quote for cost to add AC to my home. Adrian asked me the age of the heater and I told him I could not confirm the age other than it was greater than 10 years old. He insisted he needed confirmation of age before he continued. This seemed ridiculous to me and I repeated I could not confirm the age of the heating system. I finally asked him if the age of the system was a requirement to get someone out to talk to me about installing new AC into my home. He said he could not continue without knowing the age of the heater. I finally said I would find another company. This is a strange policy for a company. I am sure they had their reasons, but it didn't work for me. I am onto finding another company.

Description of Work
Request for quote on cost to add AC to my home

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Hi [Member Name Removed] , Thank you for your feedback we are very sorry for the experience you had. we would appreciate a second chance to make this right for you Please feel free to contact our Scheduling department and ask for Maria i will be more than happy to get you taken care of! have a wonderful day .

12/22/2020

Dean S.

Excellent. The onsite customer service and workmanship was Excellent. Over 2 days I worked with Rosie, Adrian, James, Mario, Vladimir and Ron. All were professional, efficient , explained their jobs well, and answered all my questions. Pricing was good. I highly recommend Home Comfort.

Description of Work
HVAC/Heating tune up and replace attic insulation

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, insulation

11/26/2020

Lisa D.

I really liked their professionalism and knowledge of their Representative.

Description of Work
General cleaning of our Cooling and heating unit

10/28/2020

Dhavel Y.

The service was very good. the technicians were very good and professional.

Description of Work
Maintenance Service on our Air conditioning

09/05/2020

Andrew M.

Very prompt, professional, and fast. Diagnosed quickly, fixed quickly, and didn't leave a mess behind for me. Super friendly technician, noticed things and struck conversation just to show a personal, polite side. Would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
AC wasn't working.

08/04/2020

Samuel C.

Terrible. They do not work with property management companies or property managers. I explained that I have a written authorization from the owner of the property and a power of attorney because the owners are unavailable and overseas. They still refused to provide services.

Description of Work
Air conditioner repair

Category air duct cleaning

Good afternoon. I really apologize that we were not able to help you. Due to some challenges we have had in the past we just require that a homeowner is available when we come to service. Most homeowners appreciate this since it does protect them. Please give me a call if there’[Member Information Removed] anyway we are able to help you 714-632-8789

02/20/2020

Jane J.

I requested a bid from them (since they put in our system in in the first place), but they did not respond for two weeks. The system was cleaned by then. They called, but I told them to forget it and I would never request them again because of their lack of a timely response.

Description of Work
System cleaning

04/23/2019

Bob M.

Brent W. (field tech) was very friendly, well trained, and honest. He talked about what he was doing, showed me the test results as he was doing the various check-out procedures, and went through all the inspection findings. NO high-pressure sales pitch for the maintenance contract. Great guy and great company!! We have used another well-known service provider ("good deeds for free"), but Home Comfort USA will get our business from now on. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
periodic tune-up and maintenance check

03/13/2019

Kenneth H.

Signed up online and was immediately contacted. The office called ahead to let me know when the service technician would be arriving. Mario showed up within the time window and immediately got to work. He spent time explaining to me what he was doing and what he was checking. He walked me through the safety concerns of the unit and showed me photos and video of the issues. He provided exceptional customer service. He was friendly, patient, professional, personal, and knowledgeable about his job. Due to the age of the unit we had to have a supervisor come out to discuss replacing the system, which after the thorough analysis Mario provided made the most sense. James arrived at the house and was super nice, polite, helpful and knowledgeable about the available options.

Description of Work
Called to have heather tuneup and safety check performed. Signed up online and was immediately contacted.

12/19/2018

Sherry P.

From start to finish, all the representatives of this company were polite, friendly and professional. Their salesman, Jay Godina, was super nice and my husband and I would consider him a friend forever. It was a pleasure to have him every step of the project. He assured us we could call him any time. The men that did the tear out and installation, Salvadore and Rafael, were exemplary employees. They were prompt, polite, knowledgeable and trustworthy. We have only praise and no complaints whatsoever. They went beyond expectations. Our hats off to this company and their employees. They will have our continued patronage. Sincerely, Sherry & Keith

Description of Work
We needed a new air conditioner and heater as well as new duct work in the attic.

12/04/2018

Anthony M.

The access panel on the unit was slightly bent as was the unit. Instead of repairing the installers taped it up with duct tape. The panel fell off and I had to call for another service man to come out and correct the problem. The second technician did a much better job.

Description of Work
Installed a new central unit

10/11/2018

Marie R.

The person who came out spent over 2 hours gathering information about the current units and constantly talking and asking about my life and family. After all of that nonsense, he called his office, and they gave me a ridiculously low bid. His boss advised me he had 3 units ready to install the next week. I had nothing in writing and I asked the person to email me an all inclusive quote. He offered to come back and go over everything with my husband. I had wasted enough time with him and had no desire to put my husband through this too.. After 2 days I received a call from their office asking me how the quote went. I told him I had no written quote as requested and was waiting for it. When I finally received a quote. They were quoting inadequate A/C units and no replacement ducting. Ducts are 32 years old and deteriorating. I received another follow up call and advised them not to call me again. Total waste of time.

Description of Work
Replacement of 3 A/C units

09/07/2018

Jorge S.

Everything went very smoothly. Max was the one who helped us out, and he was extremely respectful and polite, as well as professional in all he was doing. Unlike many others who have worked on our air conditioning, he was very transparent, in the sense that we knew what he was doing the entire time, whereas others would seemingly just waste time being in the attic. All in all, I was very pleased with my experience, and it was great talking to Max. :)

Description of Work
Just a check up.

08/31/2018

Sandra C.

Mario was very professional and accomodating. He performed all services requested. He did an excellent job and I would request him for maintenance/service any other time. He was also very personable.

Description of Work
Tuneup/maintenance

08/30/2018

Pat C.

Zach did a great job. In and out in a reasonable amount of time counting the paperwork. Looking forward to Zach return in the future to complete last part of work for a part that needed to be ordered and picked up.

Description of Work
Ac tune-up and repairs

08/29/2018

Audrey B.

Zach was very professional and explained everything so that I can understand since I'm not an air conditioning expert. The budget was great for the repairs needed to the air conditioner. I have small animal that depend on our air conditioning to work. I recommend home comfort to friends and family!!!

Description of Work
Air Conditioning tune up

08/29/2018

Madelyn H.

Zach and Tim were very professional in checking my air conditioner and solved the problem. I am now a new air conditioning which makes me very happy. They were both very very helpful.

Description of Work
Air Conditioning not working

08/25/2018

Laurie W.

Max was amazing. He was very professional and did a great job performing what was needed. He made sure I was happy with the changes he made. He used shoe covers and respected my house. I am so happy he was the tech sent to do the job.

Description of Work
Air conditioning

08/25/2018

Ron D.

Mario n manny were very professional satified all of our needs look forward to doing business with this company due to Mario and Manny

Description of Work
Heating and air conditioning check up

08/24/2018

Mark T.

It was terrific. Zach was the best! It doesn't get better than this!

Description of Work
Air continuing tune up

08/23/2018

Nora F.

Zach was very professional and explained everything to my imferstanding.very pleased with the service. I will definitely recommend it.

Description of Work
Air condition tune up

08/23/2018

Frank K.

Zack did a superb job in evaluating our current system. He arrived on time and did an excellent job in explaining everything. He went above our expectations in making us feel comfortable and made sure we understood what we needed. I sincerely think his boss should give him a raise!

Description of Work
Review all duct work along with evaluation of heating and ac performance.

08/22/2018

Mcallan D.

It went well. Zach was very helpful with everything we asked for. Looking forward to future business.

Description of Work
We needed the AC to be repaired

08/21/2018

Cheryl W.

Zach was so terrific and knowledgeable. He explained everything fully that needed to be done for my air conditioner and heater. Thomas the supervisor came over and took his time to explain what needed to be done.

Description of Work
Ac not working

08/20/2018

Nancy P.

Zack Explained AC and what it needs and what to expect with a 13 year old unit. Zach did a tune up and install a new absorption system and freon caps.

Description of Work
Air conditioner

Baker Home Energy - Heating & Air

Built on over 80 years of electrical contracting expertise and lead by 4 generations of Bakers, Baker Electric Home Energy has become a trusted partner for thousands of homeowners throughout Southern California. Since 2007 we’ve designed, engineered and installed over 13,000 residential solar systems and we have you to thank. During that time, many of you provided ideas and made requests for innovative solutions to manage and use the solar energy you produce every day. We listened and as a result of those requests we’ve expanded our portfolio of products to now include Heating & Air and Smart Home solutions. You’ve trusted us with your renewable energy and now we can show you how to manage and use that power to create an affordable, comfortable and convenient lifestyle. And to ensure you get only the best, we’re proudly offering products from companies like LG, Panasonic, SolarEdge, Curb, Tesla, Lutron, Nest, Google, Control4, Carrier, Lennox, and ActiveTek Environmental. Our sincere appreciation for your business. Your trust in our company, its people, products and services is more important than you know. Welcome to Baker Electric Home Energy!

Marathon Insulation

Hi my name is Jonathan owner of Marathon Insulation. I started working for a reputable company 13 years ago, just this year I decided to start my own business. I have all the knowledge and hands on experience to answer any of your insulation questions.

2022 Super Service Award

Scott English Plumbing

Scott English Plumbing offers comprehensive plumbing services at always-affordable rates. When your plumbing isn’t functioning properly, you want an experienced and efficient technician who knows precisely what he or she is doing. You want quality service provided at reasonable rates and a guarantee of success. You want a company you can count on for fast and comprehensive repairs – in short, you want Scott English Plumbing!

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    California
    California: Contractors
    07/31/2024
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing

We specialize in Heating & Air Conditioning Installations as well as Repair and Maintenance on existing systems. We also offer Attic Insulation and Indoor Air Quality Control.

Swamp Coolers Duct Cleaning Plumbing Water Heaters