Greenleaf Organic Pest Management Inc

Founded 1997 • With Angi since January 2012

4.1

2021 E Via Burton St Ste B

Anaheim, CA 92806

We offer All phases of structural pest management. Pest management as low as $175 for a start up service (one year contract required) and a low $74 every other month maintenance service fee. Attic cleaning, Crawl space cleaning, encapsulation and sump pumps, TAP insulation, Termite inspections and

12/28/2016

Kellie H.

They started out fine, the organic solution to ants took several times to work, but it finally did. After that, I needed them to address the rat problem. They were sooooo slow and just clearly not competent or up to the job. They have taken so much time to try and explain that they did this work, and yet, there are still rats in my cupboard. You can explain until your are blue in the face, but if there are still rats and rat poop all over my house, you didn't do it right. It doesn't take a genius to figure that out. Every time I call they want to send someone out to talk to me, which has been roughly 5 times. ONE of the times I wasn't home (i have a job) and so that seems to be the thing that the group is saying was their downfall. I did have a very competent person, authorized to speak on my behalf, at the house at the time, who has worked with us daily for 10 years. So I am baffled as to how they were so lost without me. I don't want to talk to anyone, I want the problem fixed, We showed them where the problem lies, they supposedly did all of this work to fix it, but still...rats... I have since fired this company and hired a new one. The new company showed me the work that had been done, and the glaring things that were missed, they have sorted out the problem, trapped the rats and we should be finished with the issue within a much more reasonable time frame. It only took one meeting/evaluation with this other company and we were taken care of. And I am not expected to be there every time they come! (duh) The worst part is that they want to charge me almost $400 for a job they never completed! I offered to pay half, which is very generous on my part, but they are just ignorant and continue to defend their guy. I would never hire this company!! Such a bad call. Be warned. If your problem is simple, and you have all sorts of time and energy to deal with a high-maintenance group, call them.

Description of Work
I needed basic bug management, but more importantly, I am renting an old home that has a rat infestation. Gross!! Rat poop and holes, and chew marks in my ducts....all sorts of gross reminders exist all over the house.

10/14/2015

Debbie G.

01/14/2015

Alkin B.

12/27/2014

Rachel Z.

That was our only time for using them. There weren't any unexpected issues. They were professional, and they were responsive.

Description of Work
We used Greenleaf. They did interior and exterior ant control.

10/17/2014

Margaret G.

Description of Work
During remodeling, termites were found. They sprayed infestation with organic product. This was 3 years ago, and termites have not reappeared in this area. I have had them come back once a year to inspect and treat other areas as needed.

06/23/2012

Rob S.

I have hired them before, and they are a very professional company run by Gus. They know the business of pest management and cleaning out the parts of your home you really don't want to go in.

Description of Work
Greenleaf Organic Pest Management Inc vacuumed my attic space. They cleaned it out and disinfected it as well.

Category pest control, house cleaning

03/16/2012

Barbara G.

It takes a couple hours, and they seem to go very in depth. I have used them for five years, and I haven't had any problems with them whatsoever. They let you know if you have an issue, and then take care of it. They are right on time.

Description of Work
This company comes out to do termite control.

Kilter Termite & Pest Control - Mission Viejo

Kilter Termite & Pest Control has been providing Free Termite Inspections and the top rated Stay in Your Home Termite Treatments for over 25 Years! Our service history, customer care and pricing is unmatched in Southern CA. Our free termite and rodent inspections are performed by CA licensed inspectors and all termite treatments, rodent proofing, rodent exclusion, wood repair and replacement, insulation services and pest control are ALWAYS done by Kilter trained and employed staff. We take pride in our work which is why we have a full 2 Year Warranty on all our products and services. We make solving your pest problems fast and easy, let Kilter provide you with a Free Termite or Rodent Inspection today.

Hawx Pest Control

With locations nationwide, Hawx Pest Control is proud to provide top-of-the-line pest control to our customers. Offering both home pest control and commercial pest control services, we placed our core values right in our name so that we’ll never forget what drives us. Hawx stands for: Honesty Attitude Work Ethic Excitement

Surf City Termite & Pest Control

"My core value is to offer the highest level of customer service to my clients, they need a pest professional they can trust and who is there every step of the way." - Gabriela Terrazas Family Owned & Operated, We do all our own work (no subcontracting). Payment is due on completion of work, Financing plan may be available on certain jobs. Additional Location: 10868 Drury Ln, Lynwood, CA 90262

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available