Fullerton Paint & Flooring

Founded 1994 • With Angi since May 2009

Additional E-mail - tim@fullertonpaint.com; rich@fullertonpaint.com....

Newport Coast Flooring

We are located in Orange County and have been installing for over 15 years. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Flooring services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Trinity carpet and flooring solutions

Trinity Carpet & Flooring Solutions is committed to providing the highest quality of customer service, products, and staff while maintaining fair and competitive pricing. We will be the leading provider of Carpet and flooring solutions in our community and surrounding areas. We will accomplish these goals with thorough on the job training, quality products,while maintaining a safe and positive work environment. We will reinforce our mission with honesty, integrity, and a student mentality. We will always be considerate to our customers, staff, and service partners ever changing needs.

Life Time Steam Cleaning

Offers by Life Time Steam Cleaning on Angi

10/04/2016

Rich was top notch in all around service, pricing and speed of job completion with absolutely no issues. The work was fantastic when finished and would definitely recommend and hire again in the future.

Description of Work
We had a unfortunately tank valve malfunction while on vacation which flooded the entire house. All floors and moldings needed to be replaced and the paint redone.

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor,interior painters

10/08/2015

Thankful to have found the Fullerton Paint & Flooring company thanks to locating them on YELP! They are a local Orange County company whose owner, Rich, is a CSU Alumni : ) Made us happy to support them being part of the CSU system. Christian and Ignacio are wonderful. Highly recommend you work with Christian on your planning/ layout / ideas and Ignacio and his crew worked so hard & made our floor...

Description of Work
Installation of Laminate Flooring, underlayment (laminate pad) & Baseboard.

Category flooring contractor

03/17/2014

They were great and very helpful. What I liked is that I threw at them an odd request and they could get it done. It was totally a reasonable price. They are honest and reliable. They are a privately owned and a very good company.

Description of Work
I used Fullerton Paint & Flooring for wood floor resurfacing and for putting in new laminate flooring.

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor,buffing & polishing

12/23/2012

First, I would recommend any size larger or smaller than 6and quot; tiles. Larger one require more cutting but are easier to lay flat. Smaller sized tiles are attached with a mesh for easier placement. Tim Walsh of Fullerton Paint and Flooring works with tile you buy from other sources or their floor room and selects professionals to do the work. He coordinates work and provides pre and post follo...

Description of Work
Remove loose tiles I master bathroom and replace with new 6" porcelain tiles.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor

09/17/2012

I recommend either Armstrong or Bruce solid hardwood floor. I don't like laminate. I remember that the service was was reasonable. The high quality flooring was expensive. I don't remember the actual cost of service.

Description of Work
Remove tile and hardback. Added plywood layer before installing Armstrong 3/4" thick hardwood tongue & groove floor. Excellent service. Minimal mess. Tidy cleanup. Professional and courteous. I highly recommend these guys from initial chat to completed floor.

Category hardwood floor

Painting, Color Matching, Lacquers & Stains, Industrial Coatings, Carpet, Wood Floor Refinishing, Hardwood Floors, Vinyl Floors, Laminate Floors, Ceramic Tiles, Window Treatments, Vertical Blinds, Wood Blinds, Cellular/Honeycomb Shades, Pleated Shades, Woven Wood Shades, Silhouette Shades & Luminette Shades.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa