Blodgett's Air Duct Chimney & Carpet Cleaning

Founded 1956 • With Angi since August 2005

1406 E Hukee Ave

Anaheim, CA 92805

We have been serving our customers since 1956. We are Family owned & operated. For over fifty years, Jerry and Donna Blodgett have been earning loyal customers in Orange County and the Inland Empire. Additional DBAs - Orange County Carpet & Upholstery Cleaners, Blodgett's Airduct, Blodgetts Carpet

10/16/2017

Janet A.

Jeff was so professional and so likable. Great guy. He left everything completed and clean!

Description of Work
Gas log/chimney cleaning.

Category chimney sweep, fireplaces, gas logs

08/27/2017

Jill F.

Jeff was extremely thorough and did a fantastic job! I also liked the way he cleaned up so well after he was done!! And he wanted to be sure that cleaning the vents got rid of the weird odor in my house, so he came back on his own time to recheck! I would definitely use this company again, and would request Jeff as the technician!

Description of Work
Air duct and vent cleaning

01/23/2017

Adam M.

Everything went fine. Performed service and allowed me to ask questions and get feedback on concerns.

Description of Work
Chimney inspection and sweep.

11/18/2016

Lena Miriam P.

Excellent . Prompt, clean, provided materials and did the work very professionally. Will hire again for maintenance

Description of Work
Chimney cleaning, security cap

Category chimney sweep, chimney caps, fireplaces

12/23/2014

Frances P.

The technicians came in and cleaned and disinfected all of our ductwok. At first I thought it was expensive, but they really cleaned the vents and, even though we've had the vents "cleaned" by other providers in the past, Blodgett staff found a old Coca Cola can that had been in the vents since the 1970's. It took two staff members around 1 1/2 hours to complete the job. We were so impressed we called again about a month later and had them clean our fireplace chimney.

Description of Work
The technicians cleaned and disinfected all the heating ducts in the house.

Category chimney sweep, air duct cleaning, chimney repair, fireplaces

06/25/2014

Barbara O.

We have used Blodgett for many years and are always very satisfied with their service.

Description of Work
Swept our 2 story chimney

09/17/2013

Jolin H.

He was very nice and helpful. He gave us great info on our fireplace and were to look to buy what we needed for us. He never tried to up-sell anything. He was very nice and quick.

Description of Work
Chimney Sweep

06/25/2013

Charles G.

They were fabulous. They came on time, the guy was very nice, they came in and they put on their bootees so that the carpet won't get dirty and they did a good job. I think the price was good too. He was honest about finding a hole in one of the duct work and told me that he could not clean it because had he gone in with his brush it would hook it and tear up all the duct work. So he advised me that it is best that I don't do that instead replace the duct work. He need not have told me that. That was very nice. He did a great job cleaning the dryer vent.

Description of Work
I used Blodgett's Air Duct Chimney and Carpet Cleaning to clean the dryer vent.

Category air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

05/13/2013

Pamela F.

I was selling a house and the buyers wanted the chimney inspected and swept. I had already purchased another home that had a fireplace and a pot belly stove. Blodgett's serviced the home I was selling and then followed me to the new house and serviced it as well. They were on time, kept everything clean, and were very knowledgeable about the pot belly stove. I think the price was around $100 for the one place and $150 for the other.

Description of Work
Inspected and cleaned two chimneys and a pot belly stove.

01/27/2013

andrea K.

did a good job and was very neat and polite.

Description of Work
cleaned my chimney

01/22/2013

candy Z.

the only thing that wasn't an and quot;Aand quot; was the price; a bit higher than others I called. The service, however, was so good I will use them next year.

Description of Work
cleaned the chimney, attached a spark arrester.

01/07/2013

stephen M.

casey was on time, completed the job quickly and cleanly, at the price quoted. will use them again! thank you

Description of Work
chimney sweep

01/07/2013

Russell F.

Work was diligently performed and then cleaned up. The individual who performed the work showed up about 20 minutes later than originally scheduled, but he called ahead to let me know he was running late and if it was okay that he show up about 20 minutes behind schedule.

Description of Work
Chimney was swept

01/02/2013

Robin P.

He was prompt, explained what he was going to do, did a thorough inspection and completed all the work with no mess.

Description of Work
Very efficient and clean service. He suggested a new cap for the fireplace (which we knew we needed) and had the part and installed it on first visit.

12/31/2012

Debbie W.

Displeased With The I Attempted To Contact A Different Provider From The List And Was Most Displeased By The Lack Of Response. An Appointment Was Set And The Gentleman Arrived When They Told Me He Would. I Had Him Look Into A Different Service I Would Do With His Company. He Answered All Of My Questions And I Was Most Pleased With His Courtesy. Everything Was Clean When He Left My House. I Will Definitely Use His Services Again.

Description of Work
The Gentleman Swept The Chimney And Inspected For Safety. Opened The Flew And Cleaned Up. No Muss No Fuss.

12/28/2012

Joseph C.

The Sweep arrived early which was great---Did our house and our Neighbors and gave us a discount---Cleaned everything perfectly---Great Experience!!!

Description of Work
Chiney swept and fireplace cleaned

12/17/2012

Amir S.

They guys are very professional; showed up on time for the first visit and estimate, as well as on the day of service. We are very particular about cleanliness and they met our expectations. They made sure everything was cleaned up to the point that you could not tell anyone was in the house :-) Th

Description of Work
A full air duct cleaning

12/15/2012

Anne B.

He was wonderful. He came out soon after I called. He even waited for me because I was late for the appointment. Everything was perfect.

Description of Work
He cleaned & check the chimney.

12/06/2012

Mark S.

We got a quote from Blodgett's Air Duct Chimney and Carpet Cleaning. Unfortunately we needed the work done at the weekend and they don't do residential work on weekends. Everything about them was great. Otherwise we would have hired them.

Description of Work
Blodgett's Air Duct Chimney and Carpet Cleaning gave us a quote for air duct and furnace cleaning.

Category air duct cleaning

Thank you for the positve response though I want to let you know we do work weekends. We offer our services to commercial and residential customers every Saturday. Please feel free to call us again and ask for Tammy or Donna. Thank you

11/27/2012

Robert W.

We were overall very pleased.

Description of Work
Cleaned our chimney: The job was done quickly, and there was no dust or anything left afterwords. The chimney sweep inspected the fireplace, then closed it off with tape and plastic so that no dust would come into the room. Then he went up on the roof and worked there for a little while and came down and cleaned out the fireplace of any soot, removed the tape and was done in less than 45 minutes. And most importantly not a single roof tile was broken in the process.

11/16/2012

Kanwal S.

Was on time and did what they said they would. I was very happy.

Description of Work
Did a great job. No soot in the house at all.

10/29/2012

Jack B.

fast, clean and reasonable.

Description of Work
Cleaned and inspected chimney

10/29/2012

Sandra P.

great experience and great people

Description of Work
Cleaned out chimney, inspected and serviced. These are great people. Arrived on time, left everything clean, and did not state any additional services were needed--said everything was fine. That's always a relief. Office people were exceptionally pleasant to deal with too--even when i had to reschedule. I would recommend this company.

10/21/2012

Julie W.

After placing a call for services needed, Jeff Ubanks came out on 10/9/12 (same week) and performed both services. He was professional and friendly and worked on cleaning the 10 ducts first. I had another meeting in my home going on and Jeff assured that the service was carried out as quietly as possible without intruding on my meeting. Since I'm sensitive to airborne materials, it was a pleasant surprise that he had sanitized the ducts without causing me a sneezing fit. I do have aircleaners in each of the major rooms of the house which also helped keep cleaning particles minimized in addition to the hepa filtered cleaning equipment used during the process. After Jeff cleaned the ducts and put hepa filters behind the grills, he cleaned the fireplace. By this time, my meeting was over and I had the door open in my office. I did smell the chimney being cleaned so just closed the door and wasn't further disturbed by the cleaning process and its odors. When Jeff completed his work, which included inspecting the chimney for needed repairs, he gave me a comprehensive explanation of a small crack in the outer housing of the chimney near the chimney cap. He stated that the crack was very small (3 inches) and superficial and didn't require repairs at this time but to have it checked again when the chimney is next cleaned. I was very satisfied with the services performed and would recommend this company to others.

Description of Work
I found this company on Angie's list to perform two services: Clean my wood burning chimney, clean and sanitize my electric furnace and A/C air ducts. I have allergies so it was important to have these services performed as I get ready to have major surgery and will be recovering at home. The entire service took about 3.5 hours.

01/21/2012

Joseph P.

Arrived on time, said what they do - did what they said. Service was as described in the advertisement from Angie's List e-mail. If noise is an issue for you, the equipment is a bit loud.

Description of Work
All airducts cleaned, and a new washable filter installed...

GREAT SCOTT MAINTENANCE

Great Scott Maintenance specializes in floor care of all types. From sanding, staining and coating wood floors, cleaning and polishing of travertine, marble or granite, tile floor and grout cleaning, pavers tile cleaning and sealing, even stripping and waxing of vinyl tile. We can generally diagnose and provide a solution for any floor care needs.

Pro-Quality Carpet Care

Give us a call or click to request a quote today!

Beacon Carpet Cleaning Inc

We are one of the most experienced companies in our industry - each of our lead technicians has over 10 years of experience, and we have over 100 years of combined experience. We have always immersed ourselves in the best training and education on both the local and national levels. Our 12-step cleaning program and top-of-the-line equipment and chemistry ensure that you'll get maximum soil and spot removal without over-wetting the carpet or leaving a sticky residue behind. We can help you maintain your carpet warranty, and are referred by some of the most seasoned carpet professionals, interior designers, and realtors. Finally, we offer a 100% guarantee that if any spots reappear, we will gladly come back out and re-treat that area within a month of the cleaning. If you are still unimpressed, we will refund the cost of our cleaning. Our goal is for you to have the most outstanding service experience ever!

06/30/2018
    Visa, MasterCard, Check

Air Duct & Sanitation Cleaning. Dryer Vent Cleaning. Chimney Sweep. Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning. Tile & Grout Cleaning. Gutter Cleaning. Gas Logs.