Associated Heating & Air

Founded 1990 • With Angi since November 2007

1320 N Hancock St

Anaheim, CA 92807

Heating & air conditioning service & repair, equipment care, maintenance services, replacement & installation, indoor air quality solutions, air filtration products & high efficiency air cleaners, air duct renovation, air duct leakage testing & sealing, air duct cleaning & sanitation, air flow balancing, heat load calculations, carbon monoxide testing & energy management. Tankless Water Heaters Award winning....

03/26/2022

Lori B.

Lam Tran serviced my air conditioner and did an excellent job! I recommend Lam for any air conditioning work; he did an awesome job! He is very skilled all his work! Nice manners and very well spoken!

Description of Work
Serviced air conditioner.

09/04/2021

Shannon K.

AH&A installed a new a/c unit in July, 2019. They installed a defective condenser pump which gradually and continuously overflowed, causing water damage in the common wall between the garage and bathroom. The replacement pump arrived within a week, but Omar wanted to renege on the scheduled appointment to install it. They replaced the defective condenser pump, but won't pay for the water damage it caused. The GM, Dominic, was an hour late showing up to inspect the water damage. He does not return phone calls. Try Goettl instead of this company.

Description of Work
Air Conditioning

03/02/2020

Richard S.

Every thing was smooth. I was pleased.

Description of Work
Check, clean and adjust my gas wall heater

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate the opportunity to be of help. Happy customers is always our goal.

01/08/2019

Randy P.

Comprehensive/conscientious job. Helpful and friendly.

Description of Work
Semiannual inspection/service

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you very much for your feedback! We appreciate you taking your time to let us know how we did

10/27/2018

Margie H.

Associated Air was awesome! Juan Z could not have been more helpful, he was patience with all my questions and very thorough! Thank you Juan!

Description of Work
Maintenance

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

So happy everything went well! We look forward to serving all your indoor air needs!

10/22/2018

Margaret H.

Great! Technician Juan Magana arrived at the scheduled time, took his time for a thorough examination, testing, cleaning and filter replacement. Juan was very professional and personable--even changed my outside porch light when he saw the light bulb on the table. We have used Associated Heating & Air for all our heating and air conditioning needs--from new units to service and always have had a great experience. We recommend this company with the highest regard!!! We also have found the service contracts have paid off for us over the years. That contact also ensures the friendly office staff gives a reminder call to prepare for the upcoming season.

Description of Work
Yearly heating check and maintenance

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We appreciate your kind words and taking your time to write us! We look forward to many years of service to come!

10/19/2018

Mike B.

It was great. Ethan arrived punctually and was very kind to explain his evaluation of the unit and what it was that he was looking for and how those measurements compared to the expected range for the unit itself. He showed me how in certain cases there were signs that the unit was working harder then it should be and what possible remedies there might be for that. In the end I signed up for a maintenance contract which covers a heating and cooling visit each year. He also was kind enough to clean the coils of my AC unit as well.

Description of Work
Bought a Angie's List deal for a $69 AC tune up and inspection for my 20 year old + unit

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

So happy everything went well! We appreciate your feedback

10/19/2018

Brian M.

Lam Tran came out to do our seasonal service maintenance. He thoroughly cleaned our furnace, as well as the blower for the HVAC. Not just a quick wipe either. He cleaned it well and installed the right filters for it. Lam recommended an air scrubber. I had experienced these before in certain Vegas casinos and they do work. This was not something offered or recommended on our original AC install. It also wasn’t on other visits. Lam explained the product and what it would do. We have dirty air in our home, with dust and such. Just the same afternoon already noticing a difference. Excited to see how it performs. Have already asked Lam to be our technician on future visits. He is very personable, friendly and wanting to make sure the job is done right.

Description of Work
Regular service and Air Scrubber installed

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Very happy to hear your air is now much more clean and your service went well! If you have any questions give us a call

10/13/2018

Denis S.

it went great service and great tech sevice was fabulous. Everything done fabulous. They are a great company.

Description of Work
I bought my A/C and Heating thru COSTCO. Fabulous company

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We appreciate you taking your time to write to us! We are thrilled your experience went well!

10/12/2018

Juan Z.

Technician came out to my house to perform a heater maintenance and was very thorough on what he was doing. Definitely will call this company again

Description of Work
Maintenance

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your feedback! We look forward to serving all your indoor air needs

07/26/2018

Judith C.

First scheduled appointment was a no show. When I called, Joyce was apologetic and offered me a $10 discount for next time, so we rescheduled and Ethan was professional, competent, and knowledgeable which led me to trust him. He inspected my outdoor unit and said I needed a new contactor, capacitor and hard start kit. I had no reason to not believe him, but the pricing was a shock, $1260 for those 3 items. My system is 18 yrs. old but I decided to go ahead understanding that my motor could still die at any time. After that install he informed me that I also needed coolant and he did explain that they changed more for the R22 but the reasons he gave didn't quite make sense to me but my goal was to give this system the best chance of lasting a few more years but was shocked when he said the R22 would cost $1000 but he could offer me a discounted price of $700. I ended up agreeing reluctantly so the total bill was $2019. The next day my neighbor had a service call where they added R22 and her total bill was $100. I feel like I was royally "played" and I no longer trust this company and would not use them again. I accept responsibility for my decision and my error of judgment.

Description of Work
I scheduled a routine service

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We are sorry for the miscommunication. We will bring this to the manager's attention

06/20/2018

Luis V.

Perfect. I was expecting more damage to the unit. The Technician Lam Tran very honest and professional. He knew very well how to isolate the problem and he performed an excellent job just changing to capacitors and doing several tests. He spent time making sure that the unit worked properly. I signed up for a service contract.

Description of Work
A/C was not working

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your feedback! We look forward to serving all your heating and A/C needs in the future!

01/15/2018

Krista & Jim B.

Everything went well and in a timely manner.

Description of Work
We had our HVAC system removed and replaced. Included new ducting and a new register opening.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you so much for reviewing us! Very happy we could be of service to you.

12/29/2017

Richard S.

Was quoted a “holiday special” of $98 via Angie’s list. Call immediately to book at was told they weren’t going to honor their price. Wanted to charge $499!?! No thanks.

Description of Work
Ask for a quote for a two heating system duct cleaning. One with 4 registers one with 6, both having a cold air return. Made it very clear what I had to make sure they knew what to quote.

Category air duct cleaning

Apologies for the confusion. The $98 was quoted for cleaning 2 furnaces, the $499 is for a duct cleaning. These are separate items not related to each other.

12/13/2017

Allison W.

Service was fine. They are an authorized dealer of a specific brand and definitely pushed it. When I called (4x) over the next couple weeks for follow up and to pursue quotes on replacements I never received a call back.

Description of Work
Air duct inspection for cleaning and furnace tune up

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for taking your time to write to us! We apologize and will have to office contact you right away! We appreciate you letting us know.

08/17/2017

Leslie B.

Associated was professional, prompt and thorough.

Description of Work
Wanted to get our heat/air system cleaned and checked out.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you so much for the kind words! We look forward to serving you in the future!

08/14/2017

Jacqueline C.

I was impressed with the service and professionalism.

Description of Work
I was told that by another company that my air ducts need to be replaced or fixed. Associated Heating & Air inspected the air ducts, and found nothing wrong. They inspected and cleaned the air ducts, and replaced the dryer ducts as well.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

We appreciate your kind review! Glad you were satisfied with our services!

07/03/2017

Kathy W.

I scheduled an estimation appointment for this Saturday. An hour past the appointment, the estimator called and said it would be $650 for 8 ducts. I asked if he was going to come by at all and he said no. I asked why they had me schedule a visit and he said they probably thought it was a custom situation. He clearly knew I lived in a two story condo without me providing the information so not sure when I scheduled, they didn't give me the same info. All in all, I could have used that 3 hour window for another appointment. I won't use them due to their lack of professionalism. If they can't commit to their own appointment and their internal processes, I can only imagine how dysfunctional they are during the work. Disappointed!

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning

Category air duct cleaning

Deepest apologies for the situation. We will bring it to the manager's attention right away.

06/07/2017

Michael E.

Very professional! I thought that they did a great job.

Description of Work
Install a condenser and furnace.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

So happy we were able to satisfy! We will always be here for you!

06/02/2017

Warren S.

Lam arrived right on the scheduled time and immediately diagnosed the issue to a faulty fuse on the furnace. He replaced the fuse and then set out to help me install my new Ecobee thermostat. He connected my "c" line to the wiring in the furnace from the thermostat and ultimately determined that my new thermostat was faulty. Recommended I request a replacement which I did and received a few days later. Popped in the replacement and it worked like a charm. Thanks to Lam I was able to figure out the issue, correct it, and would definitely use them again if I need AC repair.

Description of Work
During installation of new smart thermostat, shorted some wires causing the AC unit to not come on.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thrilled Lam was able to get your system cooling again! We will always be here for you!

02/21/2017

Shelly S.

They replace with whole new air & heating unit.

Description of Work
Central Air Conditioning not working.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We're so happy that YOU are happy with your new system! We will always be here to maintain the equipment for you!

01/30/2017

Walter H.

Excellent. Timely, produced on all promises. Went to through inspection with no problem.

Description of Work
Replacement of HVAC system and Ductwork.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Appreciate your kind review! We will always be here to keep you cool in the Summer and warm in the Winter!

10/01/2016

Marlana C.

On a Friday, 5 p.m., the GFCI breaker kept blowing, and my husband narrowed the culprit down to the air conditioning system and noticed water when he opened up the front panels. I jumped onto Angies List and did a quick search to see who was local and what sort of ratings were being given, and selected Associated Heating and Air. I was pleasantly surprised to learn AH&C treated Saturday the same as any other weekday call--no additional fees for coming out on a weekend. And Jason at the shop apologized they did not have anyone who could come out that Friday afternoon. I was given options as to when the technician could come out Saturday, and we agreed between 10-12. Lam, the technician, showed up at 10:20 a.m. and was ready to get right to work. He listened carefully to our observations then began his inspection of the a/c unit. It turned out our condenser was low on Freon likely causing ice to build up which would begin to melt when the air conditioner would cycle off only to begin freezing over again when it was running, Eventually, the overflow pan and the condensation runoff pipe got overwhelmed and water starting spilling inside the blower causing the GFCI to trip when it encountered something electrical. Lam detailed the solution to fix the problem and set to work to make it happen. We appreciated Lam's courteousness, explanations, thoroughness, and willingness to answer any questions that came up. NOTE: The price of the repair was substantially increased because we have an older A/C unit that uses R22 Freon. Without the cost of the R22 Freon, the repair would have been approximately $319 plus the cost of the current formulation of refrigerant. Lam did mention the current refrigerant would have been substantially less expensive.

Description of Work
Air conditioning system was tripping the Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) and we needed to have a technician come out to determine exactly what was going on.

10/01/2016

Marlana C.

Done but old kind of freon was expensive.

Description of Work
The condenser on the air conditioner sprang a leak.

09/19/2016

Ed L.

Great. He identified the problem and fixed it.

Description of Work
Leaking from overflow pan

GC Heating & Cooling Inc

We exclusively provide live online booking available on our mobile friendly website 24hrs/day. We specialize in air conditioning and furnace system maintenance and repairs by our award winning service technicians. Other specialties include, installing high efficient central heating and air conditioning systems. We are able to provide installations with no money down and low monthly payments though property assessed clean energy (PACE) financing programs. Call us today for your free in home consultation, Family owned and operated. Serving Los Angeles and Orange County for over 15 years.

Offers by GC Heating & Cooling Inc on Angi
    Baker Electric Home Energy

Built on over 80 years of electrical contracting expertise and lead by 4 generations of Bakers, Baker Electric Home Energy has become a trusted partner for thousands of homeowners throughout Southern California. Since 2007 we’ve designed, engineered and installed over 13,000 residential solar systems and we have you to thank. During that time, many of you provided ideas and made requests for innovative solutions to manage and use the solar energy you produce every day. We listened and as a result of those requests we’ve expanded our portfolio of products to now include Heating & Air and Smart Home solutions. You’ve trusted us with your renewable energy and now we can show you how to manage and use that power to create an affordable, comfortable and convenient lifestyle. And to ensure you get only the best, we’re proudly offering products from companies like LG, Panasonic, SolarEdge, Curb, Tesla, Lutron, Nest, Google, Control4, Carrier, Lennox, and ActiveTek Environmental. Our sincere appreciation for your business. Your trust in our company, its people, products and services is more important than you know. Welcome to Baker Electric Home Energy!

Alps Air Conditioning & Heating Inc

Alps Air Conditioning is family owned and operated. Our business works hard to offer the best quality equipment and installation to make sure our customers enjoy the comfort for many years. Our goal is to have a life-time customer. Not a quick sale and move on. We are here to service our customers for many years. We want to be your Heating & Air Conditioning Contractor for life. We goal is to provide 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We will repair or replace your system to provide you satisfaction. We offer No Money Down, 0 Percent Financing for 12 or 18 months. (on approved credit) Senior and Veteran Discounts. Also serving Buena Park, Cerritos, Cypress, Fullerton, La Habra, Whittier, Norwalk, Long Beach, Lakewood, CA.

Offers by Alps Air Conditioning & Heating Inc on Angi