APlus Interior Design & Remodeling

Founded 1992 • With Angi since August 2009

401 E La Palma

Anaheim, CA 92801

APlus has been a family-owned business for two generations. We take personal pride and pull from many years of experience to make every project amazing. Our clients love that we fabricate our own products locally with our expert team - consisting of a Licensed Contractor, a Certified Kitchen Designer, skilled Engineers, Draftsmen, and Craftsmen - to accommodate your most discerning preferences. The praise for our quality workmanship is reflected by the highest ratings on Yelp, Google and most recently by the designation as the only company to be awarded the Best of Orange County for Kitchen/Bath Remodeling and Window Replacement in 2010-2012, 2014 and 2015. We are proud of our customized and automated factory equipped with state-of-the-art machinery. Completely retrofitted to be environmentally friendly, our facility utilizes an energy efficient roof, lighting and insulation. As one of the pioneers in using screen-to-machine technology in California, our vast experience in CNC-controlled dovetail and cabinet making routers allows us to create intricate exclusive designs for your cabinetry. We continue to invest in the most modern equipment, including a new finish line using U.V. Technology for a greener environment. By keeping all of the production process in-house, and under one roof, we are able to achieve unique high-quality products for much less than our competitors. Above all, because we meticulously design, engineer, and manufacture in-house, we are one of the few remodeling specialists capable of servicing what we manufacture. Unlike retail showrooms, our overhead is shared by our kitchen, bath, and window divisions allowing us to focus on the important ingredients such as product quality, service and, of course, savings for our clients. That’s our secret for winning the Best of Orange County award for 2010-2012, 2014 and 2015 as well as rated highest level for client satisfaction by the Houzz community for 2013-2016....

11/19/2021

Robert N.

We had APlus Interior Design & Remodeling remodel our kitchen about seven years ago. The job went well, the price was right and we love our remodeled kitchen. Recently one of several the pull out shelves in our pantry began malfunctioning. Also several of the cabinet door hinges needed repair. I emailed APlus. They telephoned me within two hours and scheduled an appointment for 9:00 AM the very next day. David, the service person, arrived on time and was phenomenal. He replaced the railing on the drawer and repaired the hinges. He then checked everything else out making sure all things worked properly as they should. He did a great job and then told me it was on the house! WOW! Now that’s great service. I would overwhelmingly recommend APlus to everyone.

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodeling

Category custom cabinets,home remodeling

05/05/2020

Loreen C.

Alex and the whole Aplus team designed and created a beautiful blue bathroom vanity. Helped us with counters with referrals. Helped in the design selection. I absolutely would. It use any other company for my home remodeling. Their high quality cabinets, craftsmanship, and professionalism are outstanding.

Description of Work
Make my bathroom vanity

Category custom cabinets,countertops,marble & granite

09/26/2018

Cheryl B.

This review is far overdue. APlus and Alex have done an amazing job for us. Alex's vision for our kitchen and family room remodel is unbelievable. He removed walls - creating an open space, raised the ceiling, built an island ( with lots of storage), redid our fireplace, built ins on both sides of the fireplace, custom built wine rack, and built a bar that is the most beautiful one I have ever seen on site. Our new kitchen has so much more storage, added a turnstile cupboard, soft close drawers, toe kicks, spice cupboard and many more new additions. We could not be happier!!! Their project has lasted, 10 years now, and still looks brand new because of the high quality of cupboards and finish. He is always available for advice and a pleasure to work with. He looks out for the best interest of his customers. One cannot go wrong with A Plus. They care and are very sincere to make the customer happy.

Description of Work
kitchen and family room remodel

Category custom cabinets,contractors,carpet installation,countertops,drywall,electrician,picture framing,interior designers,plastering,plumbing,remodeling,replacement windows,fireplaces,woodworking,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

09/22/2018

Donald L.

Back in November 2006 Aplus Interior Design did a reface on our kitchen cabinets. Our kitchen turned out beautiful and we have been very happy with the workmanship they did. 12 years later I called them and talked with Bob Sinbari ask if he would come out and look at our cabinets. We had some areas around the hardware, few scratches and few small areas where the finish looked funny. Bob came out and said they would be happy to fix those areas since our cabinets look so good after 12 years. Dave came out and fixed everything in one day and now our kitchen looks like brand new again. I would highly recommend Aplus Interior Design & Remodeling.

Description of Work
Amazing refresh on our kitchen cabinets, that were refaced back in 2006!!

Category home remodeling,cabinet refacing

06/19/2018

Patrick D.

Alex and the Team (Bob, Chelsie, & Taylor) at A Plus are incredible! After visiting with Alex and seeing the quality of the cabinets, there was no doubt we found the right place. The workmanship was impressive! We hired A Plus for the remodel of our kitchen with custom cabinets, backsplash, quartz counter top, electrical, and porcelain tile flooring. At the very first meeting at his shop, Alex provided us with some preliminary designs and ideas. As the project progressed, we changed the design a few times to make sure we were getting exactly what we wanted. With each change, Alex and his team provided their expert advice and asked very pertinent questions to make sure we got it right. They were so patient and always extremely accommodating. Their focus on customer service was top-notch and their constant communication was outstanding. In addition, the kitchen remodel was completed within the time frame that was promised prior to the start of the project. After the cabinets were delivered and installed, A Plus didn't just end their service. They continually followed up to make sure we had everything we needed and to make sure we were happy with the cabinets and the overall kitchen remodel. Their attention to detail and follow-through was exceptional and greatly appreciated. I would highly recommend this company for any type of kitchen remodel.

Description of Work
Kitchen cabinets, flooring, electrical

Category custom cabinets,ceramic tile,countertops,electrician,plumbing,marble & granite,home remodeling

06/11/2018

Mine H.

We worked with APlus to do our house remodel in 2017. This was a major complete remodel that included pluming, electric, structural changes to the house, kitchen, bathrooms, floors, tile, cabinets, baseboards, paint, windows, doors, garage, audio, additional space and cabinets..practically everything about the house changed. The result is a brand new hokme. Alex - the owner who is great and his team - and I wish I could give each person a recognition in here but they know who they are ( project manager Bob , Aplus Office team, designers, plumber team, electrician team, tile, doors, baseboards, cabinets, insulation, framer, floors, stairs, counter tops, everyone did an excellent job. The project was very well managed and because they had a full team for every job .. as the project progressed the hand off from one team to the other went very well. We had eight inspections during the project for each phase All passed with no problems. If we had to do it all over again, we would choose Aplus again without any question. Their experience in remodeling really made a difference to finish our project in a timely manner. They knew what they were doing and doing it well. Alex kept a very close and passionate eye on the project. Bob managed it really well. Everyone we had contact with from APlus was professional, personable, patient, attentive and a pleasure to do business with. They gave us very good guidance and at times when something was not done correctly, they were the first ones to show it to us. Alex is a very very passionate person for his work and team's work. His project manager Bob is super experienced and very responsive and manages his team very well. Their craftsmanship and attention to detail are excellent. We are very happy that we worked with APlus. The result is a great house that everyone who sees it loves. I usually do not give recommendations easily but for APLUS I HIGHLY recommend them and we personally won't do another remodel without them. Thank you APlus

Description of Work
Complete remodelling

Category custom cabinets,ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,picture framing,hardwood floor,plastering,plumbing,remodeling,replacement windows,fireplaces,woodworking,marble & granite,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters,cabinet refacing,doors

04/27/2017

Jacqueline W.

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Alex & all of the great folks at APlus! We started with a tired, dark 1958 galley kitchen & an awkward living space, and now we have the open-concept home of our dreams! I knew I wanted to take down two walls, but I couldn't see how it could work -- fortunately, the APlus pros have the vision I don't. Alex helped us really put together a design that is perfect for us -- he has such a great eye for style and colors and everything! I still can't decide what my favorite feature is: the gorgeous stone fireplace, the amazing, enormous windows, the beautiful reclaimed barn wood we used for special features, the shiplap, the brick backsplash, the huge, spectacular island with a butcher block baking station at the end, or even the dog-feeding station built into the end of it! It's awesome -- thank you soooooooooo much, Alex!!! Quality is critical. I think this is a great example of our experience: we relocated a door, and new cabinets went in on each side of it. But the carpenter noticed that the door was not perfectly centered in that space, so he tore it out, moved the whole door frame and everything (a big job, really) over to the left 3/4" to make it perfect. I've got to be honest -- it's a door leading to the garage, and I never would have noticed this. But I love that he noticed & it mattered to him to have it just perfect. (Thank you, Mark!) But the best part, honestly, was how every single person from APlus was just SO NICE!!! They really went above and beyond to help us, even with a million big & little things they really didn't have to do. It's just a pleasure to work with such kind people!!! (We miss you, Juan!) I was looking for a company that could do it all, because we are a busy family with kids & pets and I just couldn't deal with managing a bunch of different contractors: electricians, plumbers, carpenters, etc.... With APlus, I didn't have to. They managed everything, and exceeded my expectations in every way.

Description of Work
We remodeled the kitchen & took down two walls, which gave us an open-concept kitchen-living room - dining room area. They took the whole area down to the studs -- even the ceiling. And then as we progressed, we expanded the project to restoring wood floors throughout the house, updated doors and cabinets everywhere, and also put new cabinets in the garage!

Category custom cabinets,ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,picture framing,interior designers,plumbing,remodeling,replacement windows,fireplaces,woodworking,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters,doors,foundation repair

03/18/2017

Judi Z.

We learned about A Plus a few years ago when we were looking to get our kitchen cabinets refaced. We received quotes from several different companies but equally as important to the pricing was the quality of the product and workmanship. We decided to have A Plus do the work and have had no regrets about our decision. Construction in your home is never fun but the process was minimally invasive, installation was quick and the finished product looks great. We did a cabinet reface, with new soft close doors and drawers, and also had a corner shelf and a built in wine rack added. The quality of work is really great. We had our work done over three years ago and it's still like new. The reason I am writing this review three years later is because of A Plus's customer service ... if I recall, they provide complementary touchups for the first year after the work is done, which we took advantage of but we recently had an incident where a bottle of nail polish fell and broke on my kitchen floor and it splashed everywhere - including onto two of my "like new" kitchen cabinets! I didn't know what to do. I knew that I didn't want to do something that would strip the stain or make things worse, so I did nothing and called A Plus. They were great! They gave me some options and helped me get the cabinets back to beautiful!! They are not one of those companies who sells you a product and then once the work is done and you've paid them, the level of service changes or they are no longer available. They have provided excellent customer service throughout the sales and installation process and even now, three years later. I would highly recommend them! We give A Plus an A Plus!!

Category home remodeling

03/08/2017

Robert N.

We decided to have our kitchen cabinets refaced. We also wanted the cabinet in the downstairs bath done along with the cabinets behind the bar and in the laundry room. We got estimates from all the companies listed in the OC Register's Best of Recommendations for the last couple of years. The three top companies including APlus were very impressive and all seemed to have a good quality product. So which one to go with? The biggest name company gave us an initial estimate that we thought was very pricy. When we said no, the price was immediately dropped by $3000, then another $1500 to sign today. The second company gave a price then a small drop which was just under the first company's lowest price. Joe from APlus was gave us a very good estimate with no sales gimmicks or pressure. Just a good product at a reasonable price. After visiting the showroom of all three companies, we decided to go with APlus and I'm sure glad we did. When the project manger came to our house to take measurements, Joe was also there to make sure everything was like what we had been promised. Katy, the Design Consultant for APlus, was very helpful in picking out the design and color of the cabinets. Louis the installer is a genius. We had several difficult areas in the kitchen and he handled them with ease. He also gave us some ideas we hadn't thought of and at our request added them to the project. It came out beautifully. I don't think there is anything he can't do. It's not very often when a home improvement project turns out better than anticipated but ours did. My wife and I are extremely happy with our newly refaced kitchen and the other rooms. We would definitely recommend APlus based on the work they did for us.

Description of Work
Refaced kitchen, bath, bar and laundry room cabinets and replaced and installed new cabinet drawers. Installed new kitchen appliances.

Category electrician,interior designers,woodworking,home remodeling,cabinet refacing

02/28/2017

Monica P.

My experience APlus was a very positive one. Alex has the best employees from design consultants, office staff and work crews. I always felt I was in good hands. I was referred to Alex by 2 of my neighbors that had their kitchens remodeled with APlus. I am very happy with the end result and have have received many compliments on the finished project. I am enjoying every minute spent in my dream kitchen.

Description of Work
A kitchen remodel that included new cabinets, hardwood flooring and quartz counter tops as well as glass tile backsplash.

Category custom cabinets,countertops,drywall,electrician,hardwood floor,plumbing,remodeling,marble & granite

Carroll Building Solutions

Our company invites you to experience prompt service and superior attention to detail. With over 12 years of experience our customer satisfaction is our top priority! We will earn your trust for a lifetime. We believe in making all clients repeat clients. You can be assured you're in good with our company working on your home improvement project. If you are looking for a contractor that follows business practices such as promptly returning phone calls, arriving on time for appointments and following through on promises then call our reputable company today.

Dynamic Hardwood Flooring

We have been working in Hardwood Flooring for 15+ years. We keep up to date with new trends in Hardwood Flooring, Technics, and Tools. We have been serving the Los Angeles county for years.

Offers by Dynamic Hardwood Flooring on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Design Build Home & Kitchen Remodel along with custom cabinetry, siding (including installation of James Hardie products). We manufacture our own high end custom cabinetry right here in Anaheim Orange County. We're a complete design build company that focuses on Kitchen & Home remodels.

Due to the setup of our custom cabinet manufacturing we are no longer offer Refacing cabinets. We also only able to do any bathroom remodels along with complete kitchen remodels and will not be able to provide bathroom remodeling project by itself.