Angel's Pools Inc

Founded 2000 • With Angi since April 2013

Angels Pools Inc. is a swimming pool and spa construction company serving Orange County. We learn exactly what your needs are and provide you with the best solution while staying within your budget and delivering our services in a timely manner. Angels Pools is committed to providing you with the highest level of service. To do this, we've made it our mission to continually educate our staff, builders and technicians. We work to make our customers' lives easier by expanding our services. Our goal is to be a one-stop shop for all your back yard, pool and spa needs. Licensed, bonded and insured in accordance with regulations....

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

A Service Provider's profile image

+43 more images

pool cleaning (46)Pool Installers (33)concrete repair (16)decks & porches (9)electrician (3)stone & gravel (1)landscape lighting (3)

12/23/2020

Pamelia T.

Angels doesn’t do this type of work

Description of Work
In ground spa needed cleaning, new filter etc

Category concrete repair, pool cleaners

Work Completed On 12/09/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], I completely understand the frustration in reaching out to us for a service we do not offer. For this reason, we have always clearly stated services not offered on our profile. As soon as I received your request I promptly and kindly informed you that Angels Pools is a swimming pool construction company, and maintenance is not a service we offer. We are a small business continuously working extremely hard to make our customers and potential customers feel welcomed and respected. I apologize for any inconvenience you may have had, but it does not seem fair to leave a three star review for a service we have never offered and publicly display on our profile so there are no misunderstandings.

09/18/2020

Patricia P.

A great experience. A few hiccups but all were handled timely. Biggest compliment for them is their crew were awesome. Meticulous and kept our project on track. Would definitely use them again and recommend them.

Description of Work
Pool remodel

Category concrete repair, pool cleaners, swimming pools

Work Completed On 09/17/2020

Review for Angel's Pools Inc - 2211 E Winston Rd, Anaheim, CA - 38883689

06/19/2020

Ellen F.

Did a great job work was completed on time. Reps were very helpful. Would use this company again.

Description of Work
Pool replaster and retiling

Work Completed On 05/20/2020

02/19/2020

Lin P.

It went really well and the workers were fast and professional. We had a problem. With our mastic but it was remedied.

Description of Work
We redid our pool with pebble tea and replaced the coping

Work Completed On 02/18/2020

Review for Angel's Pools Inc - 2211 E Winston Rd, Anaheim, CA - 38395054

It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for taking the time to review us, we appreciate the kind words. If you ever need anything, we are here for you.

11/20/2019

Warren W.

From the start with Eduardo who provided our estimate and contract, to the demolition, and entire recoping, tiling, and plastering, we had 100% commitment from the team involved to the Owner who visited the project five times. Everyone was attentive, on time, handled the project with pristine experience, and treated the work as they were doing it for their homes. Wow ! And, Awesome ! We would highly recommend this company. They not only met the contract as specified, they stayed with it every day and completed one week earlier. We can't thank them enough ! Thank you Angels Pools. If we need any future work, we won't hesitate to call you. Oh, by the way, the office team were stellar !!! Always answered the phone. Were attentive, and always were available !!! Thanks Julie and Jasmine !

Description of Work
pool replastering, new coping and new tile

Work Completed On 10/07/2019

Thank you so very much for the kind words. It was a pleasure working your project. We strive to not only meet exceptions but to exceed them...mission accomplished. Hope you enjoy your pool for many years to come.

11/14/2019

Alan E.

Wow, this is a great company to do business with. Very professional and the communications during the Process was the best. Our pool looks like new again. We had reviewed several bids and choose Angles because of the thoroughness of the proposal and the review to explain everything. They answered all our questions spot on. I would highly recommend Angles Pools. Alan

Description of Work
Pool plaster

Work Completed On 11/14/2019

08/12/2019

Judy M.

Very smooth and beyond expectations. I was waiting for something to happen which usually does in remodeling anything. Small items were handled immediately. The staff plus the owner Angel were very responsive.

Description of Work
Pool remodel & concrete poured

Category concrete repair, pool cleaners, remodeling, swimming pools

Work Completed On 08/01/2019

Review for Angel's Pools Inc - 2211 E Winston Rd, Anaheim, CA - 38040585

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

07/11/2019

Christina B.

Love our “new” pool! Great company to work with. Eduardo was especially helpful. We would absolutely recommend Angel’s to anyone interested in a any pool work.

Description of Work
Refurbished existing pool

Work Completed On 06/06/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was a pleasure working on your project.

04/09/2019

Jordan A.

Our pool is amazing and a big thank you to the Angels Pool team! I am in real estate and have been involved in every aspect of the remodeling and construction process and Angel’s Pools EXCEEDED my expectations from the beginning of the process to the end and is one of the best contractos I have ever worked with. It’s important to know in any project you undertake that there will be key decisions to make, problems encountered and challenges to overcome and you want to have the right partner. Angels Pools is the right partner for pool construction and remodeling without a doubt and I interviewed about 10 other contractors in Orange County who didn’t make the grade. Angels Pools refinished my pool, patched up some cracks, put in new tile, added colored deck jets and a waterfall, added all new pumps and wifi based equipment, helped with some drain issues, repoured a portion of my surrounding patio and put in a new driveway for me. I interacted closely with every member of their team and was very impressed with their commitment to quality and customer service. You will first meet with Edward to go over your new construction or remodel plans and he will provide you with a quote. He has worked in pool construction himself and will let you know all potential issues you may encounter so there are no surprises. He provided me a quote very quickly and had the details right whereas several of my quotes took two weeks or more if I even received anything from them and were usually sloppy and missed half of what we discussed. Not the case with Angels Pools – Edward was spot on. If you move forward with the project then you will interact with Julie for scheduling and payments. She is a super friendly person and also very responsive. Then when construction begins you will meet the foreman and owner of the business Angel. Smart and friendly and also responsive and flexible. You know immediately he cares about the work and the project. Lastly you will meet the talent, their team of high quality workers who are all trustworthy, skilled and friendly. They keep things as clean as possible and show a true commitment to quality. They also referred me to a pool maintenance vendor who after 4 other horrible poolmen has also exceeded my expectations. Angels Pools is an amazing pool contractor and partner and I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Pool Remodel/New Pool Equipment/Driveway

Category concrete repair, decks, electrician, pool cleaners, remodeling, outdoor lighting, swimming pools

Work Completed On 04/09/2019

Review for Angel's Pools Inc - 2211 E Winston Rd, Anaheim, CA - 37810500

Thank you for allowing us to work on your project and the kind words you expressed in your review. Please let know if there is anything we can help you with in the future. Thank you, Julie Tracy Office Manager.

03/28/2019

Christopher D.

Our pool was over 50 years old and Angel's Pools helped get it back in tip top shape just in time for summer. Thanks to Angel, Edward, the office staff, and a great crew of professionals, the re-model was relatively painless----we now have a quality pool. My wife and I are entirely satisfied. We would recommend this company to anyone.

Description of Work
Pool remodel, including new plaster, plumbing, coping, tile, lights, and pool deck

Work Completed On 03/28/2019

11/01/2018

Jim A.

The email response I got from Eduardo at Angel's Pools was quick and clear.

Description of Work
I only wanted our in-ground spa cleaned regularly. Angel's pools promptly explained they didn't do that

Work Completed On 10/26/2018

07/09/2018

Ken M.

Angels Pools did a really good job....the crew showed up each day at 7am and left at 4pm...including most Saturdays...the job was smooth with virtually no issues!! Very responsive to all questions whenever we had them. Super Professional ....would hire them again in a second!!

Description of Work
Had a pool and spa put in our back yard

Work Completed On 07/09/2018

07/09/2018

Linda C.

I receive compliments on the remodel and upgrad like all normal jobs should go. But Angel’s Pools was really put to the test. I wasn’t sure a Baja shelf could work and Edward came up with perfect placement. I originally went with this company because I felt Edward was up front in trying to put all issues and cost out on the table too. Also during the construction a few landscaping lights were accidentally broken. Everything was taken care to my satisfaction. Jose came through and backed up his company’s work even after the job was complete. Two examples.....After a few months there was more calicum building up around some of the tiles. He had the area redone. And he really came through recently with this hot spell when none of the electrical seem to continue to work. He couldn’t promise but he was able to send out a technician on Saturday. I know things can unintentionally happen but Jose comes through and has always been attentive to my requests... even a year later. Thank you Jose for standing behind your company’s work and being a good example of a true professional.

Description of Work
Remodel of pool, spa and electrical efficiency

Work Completed On 05/01/2017

Review for Angel's Pools Inc - 2211 E Winston Rd, Anaheim, CA - 37222478

07/07/2018

Kim W.

Angels pool did an amazing pool remodel for us. They were fair in the overall price quote and accomodated any changes that we added later. We upgraded our pool coping, tile, natural rock facade on existing bond beams, upgraded to pebble finish plaster, added baja shelf and 2 additional sheer descents, upgraded our pool deck to pavers, and added new equipment. They communicated well as far as promptly answering our questions and making sure that they were accomplishing what we wanted to create our perfect pool. They kept on schedule to get their job done and you can tell they are skilled at their craft. We highly recommend them for any pool remodel.

Description of Work
pool remodel

Category pool cleaners, swimming pools

Work Completed On 05/06/2018

Review for Angel's Pools Inc - 2211 E Winston Rd, Anaheim, CA - 37219192

07/04/2018

Michael H.

We decided to completely redo our backyard and wanted to add a pool and spa. We met with four pool companies with an idea of what we wanted but with no particular budget in mind. We chose Angel's Pools because Edward was the most professional consultant. The price quoted was competitive to the other companies. After a deposit, Edward designed the pool, spa, and hardscaping. He sent 3D renderings and videos. Throughout the process Edward listened carefully to our preferences so it took only a few quick revisions to get exacly what we wanted. After authorizing the design, Angel's Pools was quick to get a permit and start the project. They started the work shortly after the permit was obtained. They had workers here 6 days a week and finished the project in 9 weeks. Julie from their office kept us updated along the way. Invoices that were sent for interval payments were accurate. Change orders were accurately recorded and billed. Any questions were quickly addressed by Angel. We are very pleased with the final product. The pool and spa look exactly as designed. Attached are a design rendering and a photo of the final pool. I highly recommend Angel's Pools.

Description of Work
New construction pool, spa, hardscaping

Category concrete repair, decks, swimming pools

Work Completed On 07/04/2018

03/22/2018

Carole B.

From our first contact with Edward, we knew we would go with Angel's. The professionalism that was shown by everyone in the company was outstanding. The work was completed on schedule (even though we changed a few things) Clean-up every day was excellent. We couldn't be happier. We are happy to highly recommend Angel's Pool Co.

Description of Work
Swimming pool replaster

Category concrete repair, pool cleaners

Work Completed On 03/22/2018

02/02/2018

Richard H.

GREAT!!! Bid 15% lower. Called them on Friday. Had bid Tuesday. Work started following Monday and completed Friday. Workmen were here 4 days. Everything is perfect.

Description of Work
Pool replaster and new tile, lights and drain.

Work Completed On 02/02/2018

Review for Angel's Pools Inc - 2211 E Winston Rd, Anaheim, CA - 36802216

12/27/2017

Heather L.

It was a very extensive project with over 65 feet of cracks to repair. More cracks were found when the pebble was removed. A renegotiation of price was necessary, but I was able to deal with the owner and I felt that the additional charge was fair. The work was performed very well. The concrete was removed down to the dirt and new rebar was replaced every 6 inches to reinforce the crack repairs. The new surface Stonescapes pebble is very clean and even. The crew cleaned up every day when they left. I was pleased with the overall job.

Description of Work
Significant crack repair and resurfacing with pebble

Category concrete repair, pool cleaners, pavers, gravel

Work Completed On 11/22/2017

12/11/2017

dominic L.

Angel's Pools are fantastic! The entire crew that work for Angel are experts in their area and are always willing to make the customer completely happy. Starting with the design aspect, through all the construction and down to the finishing details, everything was done exactly as we asked. Edward came over to our property and listened to my wife's very specific ideas. He came back quickly with a rendering that exactly matched our requests, including engineering a design to have the pool come up to our property line wall. Angel then spent hours at city hall obtaining the appropriate permits. All we had to provide was signatures when necessary. The construction of our inground pool was completed in just 2 months and passed every inspection the first time. Our back yard is a small space with restricted access, so our pool had to be dug by hand. It took them just 2 days! The crew stayed late when necessary, worked weekends if needed and returned to make any changes that we requested. Their plumber, Genaro, installed the best possible equipment and had everything up and running perfectly as soon as there was water in the pool. The two foremen who worked on our pool, Luis and Ramon, are two of the finest craftsmen we have seen. Everyone who sees our pool is amazed with the quality of the work. We had several companies provide estimates for our pool. Angel's Pools was one of the most competitive prices and by far the shortest time line. The estimated price hardly changed during the project and they delivered on their time frame. The payment schedule was fair and Julie in the office was always very knowledgeable and helpful. And, perhaps most importantly, whenever we had a question or an issue, Angel and Edward always returned our calls promptly and provided a quick resolution throughout the entire project. We couldn't have been happier with their work and their customer service. If you are looking to install a swimming pool or spa and have high standards for quality, these are your guys! Dominic & Gemma

Description of Work
Demolition of existing concrete patio. Complete pool build and install. New stucco wall and concrete decking.

Category swimming pools

Work Completed On 11/27/2017

Review for Angel's Pools Inc - 2211 E Winston Rd, Anaheim, CA - 36661894

11/16/2017

Walter J.

Perfection. These people are fantastic, Arrived timely every day and cleaned at end of day. I had a lot of dust and they hosed down the deck and the Fowler’s as well after removing the old plaster. The crews were courteous and friendly .They were professional and did some extras and didn’t charge.They were not the cheapest and by far not the most xpensive.However for the money they are the best. You will not go wrong with this company

Description of Work
Rplaster and rear leak.

Category swimming pools

Work Completed On 09/23/2017

Review for Angel's Pools Inc - 2211 E Winston Rd, Anaheim, CA - 36579962

09/20/2017

Walter J.

As expected. Still in process. Expect to be completed by end of week.

Description of Work
Replaster and repair crack

Work Completed On 09/20/2017

08/31/2017

Lisa M.

Truly, I am so genuinely compelled to write an OUTSTANDING review for Angel's Pools. First, I did my homework obtaining 4 estimates. I paid a great deal of attention to how informative/educational they were in providing a complete assessment of my pool condition, recommendations, available options, attention to detail/quality, follow through, and the level of professionalism. Were they "salesmen" or did they truly take an honest look at my specific needs? I looked at all the reviews and found their pricing to be very competitive. Well, they scored very high in my book and the work hadn't even started yet. My homework paid off! Today I have an AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL pool with outstanding QUALITY workmanship. They were very easy to work with, listened to my questions, were more than happy to accommodate any little changes I may have had, and provided all the clarification I needed. They were very clean for such a messy job, were always reliable and on time, and this huge project proved to be absolutely seemless! I could not be happier!!! I actually posted a photo diary on Facebook of the entire pool remodel process. This was quite an educational experience and many many friends & family were so amazed, appreciative to share this experience with me, and absolutely LOVED my new pool, just as I did. From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU ANGEL'S POOLS!! I would recommend you in a heartbeat!!

Description of Work
In August 2017, I had a 20-year old pool that was in desperate need of retiling and replastering -- basically a complete remodel.

Category concrete repair, pool cleaners, remodeling

Work Completed On 08/16/2017