ANAHEIM DOOR

Founded 1969 • With Angi since August 2005

Anaheim Door was established over 40 years ago with the premise that the closer you look, the better we look. Today Anaheim Door continues to operate under that same premise of quality by being a leader in the sectional garage door industry offering many different types of garage doors. Unlike many companies, we offer not only steel doors, but also aluminum, composite, natural wood, paint grade wood, and custom carriage house sectional garage doors....

Optimal Garage Doors

Optimal Garage Doors is family owned & operated in Huntington Beach, with over 10 years of experience! We specialize in the repair and installation of all garage doors and openers. We guarantee 100% of our work and offer warranties as long as 10 years! Licensed(1052572), bonded, and insured.

Offers by Optimal Garage Doors on Angi
L & S Garage Door Services

Here at L&S Garage Door our intention is to provide quality work with honest pricing. We want L&S to thrive on word of mouth, positive feedback, and strong partnerships in the community. L&S Garage Door will always be a company with strong integrity and remarkable customer service.

Precision Overhead Garage Door Service

Precision Garage Door services residential garage door and openers in Orange County, Long Beach & South Bay and Bakersfield, California. We're open 24/7. Same day service guaranteed! Additional fax: (714) 565-7840.

Offers by Precision Overhead Garage Door Service on Angi

12/20/2018

I am so pleased with my new garage doors, they look great. Anaheim doors installed my garage doors and opener 20 years ago so when I decided to buy new doors I looked for a new design. I love the look and the installation was excellent. Pleasant installer and professional. I got 2 other quotes from other companies but Anaheim was the least expensive and I know from before the quality is durable an...

Description of Work
I HAD NEW GARAGE DOORS INSTALLED.

11/02/2018

I couldn't have been more pleased. I believe the pricing was probably pretty average for this type of work; however, the service I received was exceptional. The staff, from measuring to installing, did an awesome job (punctual, thorough, knowledgeable, personable). I highly recommend Anaheim Doors!

Description of Work
New garage door and opener.

09/28/2018

After a major repair of our garage roof and supports, we required major repair on the garage door tracks. I called Anaheim Door as they supplied and installed the doors originally (about 12 years ago). The tech came out, took a good amount of time looking over the issues, making notes about the required parts and repairs. That's the last I've seen or heard from Anaheim Door, absolutely no follow u...

Description of Work
Major repair of two garage door tracks

11/09/2017

Everything went great, the installer arrived on time, and completed the work in less time than he estimated.

Description of Work
I bought a Angie's list special for a Garage Door opener install.

Category garage doors

Thank you for your business and kind words.

10/16/2017

Great- Chris, the mgr at the Van Nuys store helped get the install scheduled within my 'tight" schedule, and Eddie, who performed the install, was excellent

Description of Work
replaced garage door opener

Category garage doors

Thank you for your kind words.

GARAGE DOOR & OPENER SALES, SERVICE, AND PARTS: WOOD, COMPOSITE, STEEL, ALUMINUM, GLASS, AND CUSTOM GARAGE DOORS.

Yes for new garage door estimates
    Check, Visa, MasterCard