American Eagle Contractors, Inc.

Founded 1999 • With Angi since March 2014

We have been in business since 1999. We have ten employees that are very punctual, courteous, and attention to detail. Customer satisfaction is our main goal....

Lucky Sully Chimney and Duct Cleaning

TheOur family owned company stresses customer satisfaction. Michel Sullivan is a certified chimney sweep through the National Chimney Sweep Guild,(www.ncsg.org/) and Dan Sjostrom is certified thhrough the National Fireplace Institute (http://nficertified.org/pages_consumers/consumers-1.html) These keep us up to date on industry standards for all woodburning and gas fireplaces. We also carry above industry standards of insurance, bonds, and workmans's compensation. This means if we fall off your roof, we are liable and not you.

All American Concrete

Offering concrete driveways, patios and walkways, flagstone work, brick and masonry work and pavers stone work. and many more

Old Town Concrete

This business has been passed down for generations and I have had the privilege to learn from and grow to love it. We are here to give you consistency, honesty and quality work. Making your dream come true, that is what we do!

05/10/2021

From American Eagle they sent out the rep Carl. I went under contract that day and gave them a deposit of $1500 and I have not been able to get in contact with them since they have not returned my phone calls and I want my money back

Description of Work
I need a new kitchen countertops for my new kitchen Remodel.

Category countertops

We are General Contractors that do concrete driveways, foundations, pavers, underground utilities, plumbing, room additions, demolition, grading, excavation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard