Alpha & Golden Queen Honey & Bee Removal

Founded 2002 • With Angi since May 2006

Start enjoying your outdoor living space without fighting off the potential sting! Take advantage of an inspection that can save you both hassle and harm! Contact us today at 562 233-1436. ...

Rodent Free

We are the number 1 rodent specialist company in the Orange County area. Our services include: Proofing and prevention, attic cleaning, insulation removal, insulation install, trap setting, disinfecting and decontamination. We offer a Free evaluation.

Surf City Termite & Pest Control

"My core value is to offer the highest level of customer service to my clients, they need a pest professional they can trust and who is there every step of the way." - Gabriela Terrazas Family Owned & Operated, We do all our own work (no subcontracting). Payment is due on completion of work, Financing plan may be available on certain jobs. Additional Location: 10868 Drury Ln, Lynwood, CA 90262

Offers by Surf City Termite & Pest Control on Angi
 Go-Direct Fumigation

Go-Direct Fumigation is a experienced, family-owned termite control and fumigation company that was founded in 1982. For years we were strictly offering our service to other termite control companies, working behind the scenes. Now, we work directly with homeowners bringing the cost savings directly to you. Go-Direct Fumigation has been providing low cost fumigation services & satisfied customers across Southern California. We service Los Angeles County, San Fernando Valley, Orange County, Ventura area, and Inland Empire / Riverside area. We specialize in fumigation, wood repair and replacement, Subterranean Termite treatments as well as local termite treatments. We are licensed by the Structural Pest Control Board in all three branches, and that’s why we don’t subcontract our work. We are also bonded and insured. Your complete satisfaction is our #1 goal! Get a Free, No-Obligation estimate today.

06/26/2018

Excellent; very nice and professional service.

Description of Work
Safe bee removal

05/30/2017

Site visit one day, with price given, the job was completed with in 30 minutes on second visit.. I feel a tad over priced. But the bees are gone...

Description of Work
Bee's removed

07/24/2015

Well

Description of Work
remove growing bee hive

10/29/2012

Quick and painless. David came out the day after I called and got rid of the pests--with no muss, no fuss. Very easy to work with!

Description of Work
David removed about 20 active wasp nests from the second-storey eaves in my new house.

05/17/2012

I liked everything. They were on time and explained everything. They called to check up on their work and offered to come out if there were any problems. There were no problems. They were good.

Description of Work
They came out to spray for pests control.

05/15/2006

They were a little slow getting hear, but called to let me know they were running late. They did a great job getting rid of the hive and I'd recommend them to anyone!

Description of Work
They removed a bee hive from our attic.

BEE REMOVAL

YEARLY PEST REMOVAL SERVICE MICE, ROACH, TERMITE REMOVAL.