All County Environmental & Restoration

Founded 1995 • With Angi since October 2010

1081 N. Sheperd Street H

Anaheim, CA 92806

All County Environmental, Inc. offers an extensive range of services to handle all your residential and commercial needs. We are a full service general contractor specializing in insurance approved repairs, custom remodels, immediate flood or fire damages, asbestos/lead abatement, and even mold

05/18/2016

Linda W.

Description of Work
it was damage due to over flowing toilet |they did repairs, drywall, flooring, baseboard, painting |and worked with our insurance company Kemper |My mom and I were very impressed with Ray Jr., |very fortunate to have met him. A genuine person and great work ethics. | |My only regret is that we did not use them for the dryout phase, I used Serv Pro and would never recommend them to anyone

12/25/2015

Tammi B.

12/18/2014

Chad H.

Helpful walkthru and assessment. No charge since it was a minor incident. Showed up quickly.

Description of Work
Provided a review of situation and professional opinion.

06/16/2014

Raymond W.

Provider was called by our insurance company. They came in quickly and setup dehumidifier and fans. They came back after 48 hours and tested the surface/walls for moisture and it was good to go for repair work.

Description of Work
remediation of moisture from slab leak

Category water damage restoration, mold removal

10/01/2013

Maxe E.

This was a long and complex situation. They were the only company we found that did contents cleaning. They did a good job on the abatement. However they did a messy job of cataloguing all the items that had to be destroyed and the items that we wanted cleaned. Most items belonged to our tenant, but some furniture was ours. We provided lists for both. We were told that everything would be catalogued and photographed. But everything was mixed together. Some photos were missing, and some items were completely missing. It was a complicated job. But they could've done a better job cataloguing all the possessions, as this was evidence needed in a pending lawsuit. I had to work very hard to sort my way through the photos and labels and what belonged to whom. There were also communication problems. For this review I was not able to qualify whether I would use this company again in the future. I have nothing to compare it to, and hope that I will never have to hire any company for this service again, as asbestos contamination is something to avoid. I will say that they were competitively priced, and the only ones who also cleaned contaminated items, so for that reason they could be recommended. But to avoid this kind of situation, I highly recommend that any contractor you hire should be knowledgeable in recognizing asbestos and how to contain it before you hire them to do any repairs on your home.

Description of Work
They did a Procedure 5 asbestos and mold abatement for $11,495.00 and Contents Cleaning and Disposal for $22,691.00 for a Total of $34,186.00.

Category house cleaning, asbestos removal, biohazard cleanup

I am sorry Sir that you did not have the best experience with the abatement and contents process. Would it be possible to have the job site address where work was completed? As we do not service San Francisco, the address listed above is not pulling up in our records. Please note that at All County, our number one goal is customer satisfaction.

01/24/2013

Tina W.

I had water damage (some buckling) on the hardwood floors in my master bedroom and hallway. I was able to go through my insurance company on this so they recommended All County Environmental. They covered everything from the pack out, actual work and pack in of all my house items. I didn't have to lift (that much) of a finger in this process which was nice. My project manager was professional and prompt and overall, arranged things with the flooring and moving contractors quite well. The floors guys were courteous and went out of their way to make sure I was happy with the new stain I choose and put several different samples down on the floor so I could pick one. When they were finished, they did not do a walkthough with me. I had to ask for one since I noticed the baseboard was stained in several places. I had to talk to my project manager again who then brought in another guy to do the touchup of the baseboard. They did a really good job with the touchup and I was satisfied with the work. The only annoyance was that they could not get someone in to do the baseboard touchup until after I had already moved back into the house. Someone was there to help him move the furniture away from the walls, but not back so I moved everything back myself. I also had a pod that was moved into my driveway on the start of my work (Wednesday). I was moved back into the house on Monday, but the pod could not be taken away until Thursday which was a bit of an inconvenience since I could not park my car in my garage. Also, a piece of furniture was damaged by the moving company, but they compensated me for that without any hassle.

Description of Work
Hardwood floors thoughout whole house (appx. 1000 sq ft) sanded, refinished, and sealed.

Category hardwood floor, water damage restoration

01/11/2013

Jason G.

We went with them because we know a personal contact in the company. They promised that they could give us really good work. Dealing with our home we wanted a company that was going to do really good work, so we chose them. They're very clean. They cover everything in your home so that you don't have any dust. I would say that their prep is really good. They are fast and efficient. They bring in a bunch of guys, take care of it, and then they are out.

Description of Work
They did some mold removal and water damage repair to our home. They removed some mold. They repaired and brought everything back to it's normal standards after they did the repairs to the mold and water damage. They made everything look like how it was before they had to do the work.

Category water damage restoration, mold removal

02/08/2011

ME T.

I repaired a leaking shower faucet that had caused water damage to a wall, and wanted the wall inspected for restoration and/or mold abatement. I called All County and they scheduled a service call immediately. Josh came out and inspected the problem. He was pleasant and knowledgable. He felt that since I lived in the desert, and the water damage did not appear extensive, the wet area would dry out quickly without any problems. Even though he spent ~ 30 minutes doing a thorough inspection and answering my questions, he refused to charge me!

Description of Work
Inspected water damage to a wall caused by plumbing leak.

Carroll Building Solutions

Our company invites you to experience prompt service and superior attention to detail. With over 12 years of experience our customer satisfaction is our top priority! We will earn your trust for a lifetime. We believe in making all clients repeat clients. You can be assured you're in good with our company working on your home improvement project. If you are looking for a contractor that follows business practices such as promptly returning phone calls, arriving on time for appointments and following through on promises then call our reputable company today.

Coast View Plumbing and Restoration

At Coast View Plumbing and Restoration, timing is everything! We are a top rated plumbing , leak detection and water damage repair and restoration company proudly serving the surrounding areas for over 20 years. Our 1st priority is getting you back on track and restoring your property in a timely manner. This includes having our entire team of professionals help you throughout the process. LICENSE# 516246.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers by Coast View Plumbing and Restoration on Angi
    911 Flood Pros

We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today! 619-985-4767

2022 Super Service Award

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available

Mold abatement,environmental testing,contents pack in & pack out,demolition,lead & asbestos abatement,water damage,general construction,air duct cleaning, fire & smoke damage,insurance approved construction company,lead based paint removal.

We can not do lead or asbestos testing in house, we can coordinate a local tester to come to your property and take sampling and if it tests positive, we can handle the removal of the hazardous waste. The company that tests and the company that remediates the materials should never be the same to avoid any collusion for the safety of the homeowner and workers at the property.