Access Exterminator Service Inc

Founded 2000 • With Angi since August 2010

1230 N Jefferson St Ste H

Anaheim, CA 92807

Access Exterminator Service Inc. is a full service Termite and Pest Control Company bringing nearly 34 years of experience to your home. We service homes of all sizes and acreage in Orange, Los Angeles, Ventura, Riverside, San Bernardino, and San Diego Counties. Our services include: General Pest

04/04/2017

Jose R.

Quick and painless.

Description of Work
Termite fumigation

02/19/2017

Angelo V.

Service went well except at the end the worker whom had never verified my identity by asking for identification/ drivers license, gave me the house keys when I drove up to the house. For security reasons, they should verify identity as I could have been anybody driving up to the house. Seems like an easy way for robbers to do a quick looting if they target tented homes.

Description of Work
Termite fumigation

11/15/2016

Bill M.

Access Exterminator Service is very professional to work with. They came to my home and agreed that whole house fumigation service would be the best way to eliminate all termite infestation. Roger, Todd & Fran made the project easy with little disruption. The company subcontracted through Mega Fume who performed the actual fumigation service. They were prompt and helpful as well. My only problem is with the broken roof tiles. I discussed this thoroughly with the Angie's List Representative prior to purchasing this Termite Fumigation Package, and they assured me that since I am a Silver Level Member, that I am covered under the Angie's List Service Quality Guarantee. I have just submitted a claim to Angie's List for this, so I hope that this issue is resolved as easy as it was to work with both of the contractors.

Description of Work
Fumigation (tenting) service to eliminate termites.

11/14/2016

Patti M.

Very professional and honest.

Description of Work
Free in home pest inspection.

11/01/2016

Fleming C.

It was good. They did a good job. They were really good about following up. The lady that I talked to was always available. She was willing to answer my questions and very helpful. They were very accommodating. I needed a couple of things and they were definitely able to work around for what I purchased and a couple of things I needed done. They didn't add additional charges.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal for Access Exterminator Service. It was for termite fumigation.

08/12/2015

Joanna S.

08/12/2015

Hans D.

Description of Work
Fumigated house for termites. 2 story house. Tod wrote up order with actual tenting contracted to another firm. Did not do any repair work to the wood although Access does do that. They don't offer maintenance. Office staff friendly and professional and accommodating.

03/09/2015

Joanna S.

They did a really good job. Everything came off just as they said it was. They did a tremendous job. The customer service guy was great. He went out of his way to answer my questions and crawl under the house. I was very impressed with them and impressed with their office staff. I thought the price was fine. They did better woodwork than the other company I hired. They were very responsive. They put it on and it was just before Christmas, they took it off exactly as they said, any questions I had, I called the office and they were very helpful. They were right on time and they were really fast. They came did it and were off.

Description of Work
They handled the entire house and checked under the house to see what kind of wood damage I had since it was a rental. They gave me a good bid on repairing that.

06/01/2012

Edmund A.

They were exceptional! The first thing that comes to my mind is easy, which is a treat! They're so accommodating, they were so good that we signed up for a yearly service with them. The girls in their office are competent, and the company is flexible, easy, prompt and informative, and they listen to what you want. The inspector we had that came out, Gary, was honest, easy to work with, and truthful. They were thorough and came out when scheduled. The process took them literally all day and everything was at my convenience, not theirs. My mother just used them last week as well and they tinted my mothers house for termites. They were accommodating to all of my requests and everything went well! Everything was set up for us and it was really really good, I am already telling people to use them!

Description of Work
They did natural pest control services for me, and my mother had termite tinted done by them.

01/07/2012

Jeannette C.

I used Access Exterminators in 2010 to obtain a termite clearance to sell a rental house in Redondo Beach. This time, I used them for my personal residence in Manhattan Beach, California. Both times, Anthony Baltierra, was my contact. He is thorough, pleasant and he explained the entire process and answered all of my questions. Access had to replace a substantial amount of trim and fascia boards on my house. My painter discovered the problem when he sought to touch up the trim on the house. It took a crew an entire day to do the work. They were professional, quiet and hard working. The replacement wood was primed for painting and looks just like the rest of my white trim. The seams in the boards were better than the original construction; the carpentry was excellent. The following week, my house was fumigated (it had not been fumigated since 2004 and there were lots of live termites in the attic). They did a very professional job and I didn't lose any plants or have any complications. They made appointments with the Gas Company to turn the gas off and on. Because I was concerned about burglaries on tented houses, Access gave me the name of a security service which we hired to sit guard through one night when most burglaries occur. Fortunately, there were no incidents. I would certainly hire Access again.

Description of Work
Access repaired and replaced many fascia boards and rotten eves and trim due to termites or dry rot. Access then fumigated my house.

Eary Termite & Pest Service

With over 25 years of experience we specialize in all of your pest control and animal removal needs, except for snakes and rabbits. All of our Technicians are professionally trained and State Licensed offering Bi-Monthly and Quarterly Services. All of our work is warranted and we offer same day emergency service by request. You will receive excellent customer service with skilled employees.

Astro Termite & Pest Control

Our mission is to provide competent, affordable and reliable service to our customers. We strive to exceed your expectations and to make you a customer for life. Astro Termite specializes in all forms of termite treatment in Orange County and south Los Angeles County. After a thorough termite inspection, we will recommend the best treatment method to rid your home of all termites. We recognize that all homes are unique so we will design a customized treatment plan only after our inspection. Some homes will only require local treatment if there are just a few areas where the termites are nesting. We have several different local treatment options including Orange Oil® termite treatment. Other homes that are more infested may require a termite tent fumigation treatment in order to exterminate the termites from your home. Regardless of which termite treatment is best for your home, it all starts with our free comprehensive termite inspection service. Only then can we design the treatment plan that is best suited for your home. Don’t let the termites win the battle. Protect your biggest asset and call today to arrange for a termite inspection. Your job will be done correctly because we are fully licensed, well trained, experienced, and completely up to date on the most effective treatment techniques. We are good listeners, because we want to make sure that we fully understand the problem before proposing a course of treatment. Planning service around your work schedule can be a challenge, so we offer early morning, and Saturday appointments – all at our regular rates. We are very easy to reach, and reply very quickly to phone, text and email messages James cell 949-322-0002 or james@astrotermite.com

Hawx Pest Control

With locations nationwide, Hawx Pest Control is proud to provide top-of-the-line pest control to our customers. Offering both home pest control and commercial pest control services, we placed our core values right in our name so that we’ll never forget what drives us. Hawx stands for: Honesty Attitude Work Ethic Excitement

Check, MasterCard, Visa

Crawling Insects Flying Insects Wasps, Bees & Hornets Rodent Control Bird Control Animal Trapping Monthly Service Bi-Monthly Service Four Season Pest Control Structural Repairs Accu-Foam Treatment Slab Injection Wall Void Injection Local Treatment Fumigation Full & Limited Termite Inspections Escrow Inspections Annual Control Policies For Termite Protection

Live animal trapping