A New View Windows & Doors Inc

Founded 2001 • With Angi since November 2006

4.3

Additional email - cash@anewviewwindows.com. Additional contact name - Cash Cockerill. Additional DBA - A New View....

Carroll Building Solutions

Our company invites you to experience prompt service and superior attention to detail. With over 12 years of experience our customer satisfaction is our top priority! We will earn your trust for a lifetime. We believe in making all clients repeat clients. You can be assured you're in good with our company working on your home improvement project. If you are looking for a contractor that follows business practices such as promptly returning phone calls, arriving on time for appointments and following through on promises then call our reputable company today.

MAM Development, Inc.

Specializing in remodeling! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Streamline Garage Doors

Garage door repairs, and replacements we are here for all your garage door needs.

01/21/2015

They weren't the cheapest. I was more impressed with their quality. We went to the showroom and I liked the style and quality of windows that they had. They were able to give us the style that we wanted and not everybody could do that.

Description of Work
A New View Windows & Doors Incorporated

02/18/2014

The team from A New View did a great job and I couldn't be happier with my new windows. Everyone I dealt with -- from the owner to the installers -- was prompt, professional, courteous and made sure I was satisfied. I also ordered shutters and am looking forward to having them installed!

Description of Work
Installed new Milgard Tuscany windows, slider and garden window.

07/19/2013

I drove to Anaheim from Huntington Beach because this vendor carries Marvin Windows. You enter their showroom and they seem to be well staffed. The issue is that only one person can actually assist you so why they have so many people to offer you a water I do not know. I waited until the salesman was available and I walked him through what I was needing. He provided me some information on the Bay ...

Description of Work
Get quote for Bay window and door.

Category replacement windows,doors

03/17/2013

Decided to find another provider

Description of Work
Cash, the owner came out and measured for our entry door. We made an appointment the following Saturday to view the options in the showroom. We drove the 30 minutes to Anaheim at our scheduled time. Cash wasn't there. The employees said he was out at another appointment. When the owner blows off your appointment, you know it's time to move on. So we did.

04/21/2012

We got quotes from three companies, and felt most comfortable with A New View. Eric was an excellent sales rep, and very responsive. Another company I'd gotten a bid from kept and quot;buggingand quot; me (calls and letters), but Eric only checked back once or twice, telling me he was trying to get us a discount from Milgard. I finally got a bit more off the price by agreeing to pay cash (check), ...

Description of Work
New replacement windows throughout the house, except for the family room (we have French Doors and small pane windows there), and a new sliding glass door.

Category replacement windows

Remodeling kitchens and bath, vinyl, fiberglass, windows, doors, hardware, crown molding, baseboard, casings, siding, shutters, glass block, retrofit, new construction, build-ups, electrical, add lights. switches & re-framing.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available