Oak Creek Canyon Builders

With Angi since January 2017

3419 Broadway St suite h2

American Canyon, CA 94503

Our business is our livelihood but it is also so much more. Oak Creek Canyon Builders was started to fill in a void in the current market and to make a business that people can place their trust in. Over the years we have never lost our commitment to our clients and that is what has allowed us to succeed in a very competitive industry. The employees of Oak Creek Canyon Builders stand committed to our purpose and will provide the best service!...

home remodeling (9)hardwood floors (2)flooring (3)

02/01/2019

I am a 1st time home buyer and I got a fixer- upper. Rick and his crew were very helpful, friendly, and trustworthy. He went out of his way to assist me at times and he has resources to get it all done. A thing or two could have gone a little better, but overall I was very satisfied with their work and plan to use their services again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
windows floors kitchen counter front door instillation and house siding repair retainer wall

CATEGORY flooring contractor,hardwood floor,remodeling,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2019

Photo for Oak Creek Canyon Builders - 3419 Broadway St, American Canyon, CA - 37691696

01/19/2019

Perfect! Rick and his team went above and beyond what I expected. Would recommend them to anyone! It’s the 3rd time we’ve used OCB!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Minor construction, painting and electrical

CATEGORY flooring contractor,remodeling,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2018

01/18/2019

Wonderful. Exactly what I wanted and more. Rick offered even more options through his suppliers and all my needs were met. I’m very happy with the outcome.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen redo-wood floor install

CATEGORY hardwood floor,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2019

01/18/2019

I had a master bathroom that I needed a complete remodel done on. OCCB was very professional to deal with and they were able to give me more than I could ever imagine with my remodel. They were able to incorporate a steam room in my shower and give me a walk in closet. I couldn't be happier with all the fine detail they put into their work and they were always available if I had questions or conce...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A bathroom remodel

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2018

01/18/2019

Excellent! They came in and kept everything clean and quickly replaced old with new amd couldn't be happier!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Master bathroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/02/2019

01/18/2019

Ricks crew was very professional and friendly .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Barn doors on back of garage

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2018

01/18/2019

very professional and responsive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2019

11/14/2018

They have been excellent. I have used them for 4 years and I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They have done bathroom and kitchen remodeling and have installed flooring.

CATEGORY flooring contractor,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2018

11/09/2018

The service was perfect, they were easy to work with, they were on time, worked clean & courteous. provide info and feedback on what things needed to be done. everything was great, they did a good job. Worked on timely adherence to the estimate was perfect.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom Remodeling service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2018

11/08/2018

The work came out beautifully.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a partial remodel of our kitchen.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2018