De Leons Professional Maintenance Services

Founded 2009 •

N/A

American Canyon, CA 94503

We are temporarily closed.

None until further notice due too the pandemic

Please call for more details.

None as of now due too the pandemic until further notice my deepest apologies 03/05/2021...

Deals

4.1

4.4

house cleaning (8)gutter cleaning (7)hauling (5)roof cleaning (3)lawn care (2)lawn & landscaping (2)dumpster rental (1)window replacement (1)window cleaning (1)roofing (1)gutter repair (1)flooring (1)

01/23/2021

Mr. De Leon's staff arranged to do the job earlier than scheduled due to expected inclement weather. When I arrived home from work Mr. De Leon had already started cleaning the gutters. He unclogged one of the downspouts then finished the job in an expeditious manner and cleaned all dirt that had fallen to the ground. Very professional.

Description of Work
Clean Roof Gutters

Category firewood,gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 01/21/2021

12/04/2020

I have a single story home with 120 feet of gutters. So it's not a big job. The price you told me was $150.00. He started with blowing all the leaves off the roof and awning, Unfortunately, after he completed that, he came to me to tell me the price is now $450.00 due to he said it was a lot in the gutters themselves. This was about 15 minutes after he started. I reminded him we agreed to $150.00 ...

Description of Work
Gutter cheaning

Category gutter cleaning,roof cleaning

Work Completed On 10/28/2020

I told you 450.00 from the begging and you agreed thank u for your bussiness

10/04/2020

Went well, he work hard to clean and clear the areas needed. Also had trim tree branches that over hung the roof line. Hauled away limbs and cleaned the area.

Description of Work
Clearing tree debris from roof and gutters

Category gutter cleaning,roof cleaning

Work Completed On 09/24/2020

09/01/2020

He was prompt, courteous & and he did a great job. He also cleaned the debris on the ground from the gutters. I would definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

Category roof cleaning

Work Completed On 09/01/2020

08/13/2020

A quick and courteous phone response to my request.. The job was performed professionally and efficiently wearing gloves and mask . . .

Description of Work
Hauling

Category hauling services,dumpster service

Work Completed On 08/13/2020

07/03/2020

This person never contacted me after I contacted them several times to set up an appointment to come give me a quote and they never showed up.

Description of Work
Yard cleanup

Category lawn service,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 07/03/2020

Sorry I spoke with u and had given u a quote on the day u reached out for the services through Angies list and u told me yourself that I was too expensive, So I know u have the wrong company thank u and I wish you the Best in finding someone at your expense !!

06/01/2020

They responded and performed the cleaning as requested, in a very professional manner.

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

Category gutter cleaning,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 06/01/2020

05/28/2020

GREAT! Roosevelt Sherman Brown was great - job well done!

Description of Work
Window Cleaning

Category window cleaning

Work Completed On 05/28/2020

05/27/2020

👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿

Description of Work
Clean up👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿

Category air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 05/27/2020

05/22/2020

It went very well, I got explained to what it’s important to look for, to keep up the maintenance of my roof and gutters.

Description of Work
gutter cleaning & roof repairs

Category gutter cleaning