ANOUMAN'S CARPET & UPHOLSTERY

Founded 1991 • With Angi since June 2010

103 Ventana Dr

American Canyon, CA 94503

When it comes to Carpet Cleaning, no one beats Anouman's. We serve the entire Bay Area and Sonoma County. We use the industry's most advanced truck mounted system which removes ground and soil and revives your carpets appearance. Anouman's currently does carpet cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning,

12/27/2018

Leani T.

The work was great they were on time and efficient. However the price I was quoted was not the price I ended up paying. It was more expensive, I would recommend obtaining a quote in writing next time.

Description of Work
I had two bedroom carpets cleaned.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for your review and we appreciate your business.

08/17/2018

Iqbal S.

we are very satisfied with the work performed.

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

Thanks for the opportunity.

07/31/2018

John M.

Cleaning went well. Treats stairs cleaning like any other room instead of pricing stairs at a premium. Did a nice job on area rugs too.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for the review.We appreciate the opportunity to serve you

02/05/2018

Anne K.

They were on time, completed work as requested, job was finished in reasonable time and they were very neat. I’ve used them twice now.

Description of Work
Carpet and upholstery cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

Thanks so much for review our company.We really appreciate it.

01/08/2018

Lawrence G.

Good. Pleasant people who did the job well

Description of Work
Upholstery and carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

Thank you for reviewing our company and for your service we really appreciate it and I hope to see you again soon

11/11/2017

MARIA S.

it was great! he was able to come on a very short notice, he even suggested coming in a day early to make sure the carpet was dry for a family event we were holding that weekend. they were punctual and very professional - they did not take very long and the carpets looked fabulous! I will definitely hire them again!

Description of Work
carpet cleaning for 5 rooms and a hallway - on a very short notice!

Category carpet cleaners

We are honored by the review you posted about your experience with us. While we are constantly told face to face how much customers enjoy our service, it takes a very special person to proclaim to the online world that they should check us out. You are one of those individuals and we are proud that you do business with us.

10/24/2017

Sara G.

They were fast, efficient, punctual, thorough and very pleasant. I have cats who throw up regularly and a roommate who eats in his room, so the carpet was a mess. I really thought it couldn't be salvaged. Anton and his crew got it super clean. It almost looks new. They even did the stairway. They used two shampoo machines so the job was completed in less than 2 hours! I would definitely use this service again. In fact, I'm considering using their service on a regular basis.

Description of Work
My upstairs is carpeted and hadn't been shampooed for over a year. They desperately needed cleaning.

Category carpet cleaners

What a terrific review. You covered virtually every aspect of what we think a customer should be evaluating when choosing a business such as ours. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon. Thanks again.

10/24/2017

Denise P.

They came back and did an excellent job. The carpet was in need of some TLC because of the previous owners. Andre & his assistant worked very **** ** the carpet especially on some problem areas. The professionalism shown by this company was outstanding, Every effort was made to make sure that I was satisfied with the outcome. I appreciate his due diligence and will recommend this company to my neighbors and friends.

Description of Work
The carpet was cleaned by this company before I moved into my new place and there were some areas of concern.

Category carpet cleaners

We just wanted to say thank you for giving us a chance to make it right.We really appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again soon.

10/09/2017

Janice F.

They were here for almost 2 hrs and worked really hard. The den has a light rug that hadn't been cleaned in 2 years and I have a long haired dog. I really thought I needed to replace the carpeting but now it may be able to serve us for a couple more years. It is all 20+ years.

Description of Work
4 rooms, stairs, 2 landings. The stairs were really dirty and look wonderful now. All rooms clean.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for your kind words about Anouman's Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning . It is always a great pleasure to hear that we are serving our customers well. We look forward to serving you again soon. Gratefully,Anouman's Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning

10/09/2017

Denise P.

move in cleaning of carpet. There were some visible areas that were not porperly cleaned. You look around the rooms near the walls are just dirty. Over all they don't look complety

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

Our customers satisfaction is our main goal,there for we thank you for giving us a chance to make it right. We appreciate your feedback and thank you for your business.

09/13/2017

Richard C.

Very thorough, efficient, and pleasant.

Description of Work
Carpet and upholstery cleaning

09/12/2017

Scott E.

Very well, carpets look great and we weren't 'upsold' all sorts of things, like soap, as we had been with other services. Great folks, prompt and excellent attention to detail.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning of our entire apartment

08/07/2017

Anne K.

Outstanding! I had a last minute need for carpet and upholstery cleaning and Anouman's juggled their schedule to accommodate me. The work performed was excellent. They arrived on time, went straight to work, finished quickly and left the house in perfect order. They have also had impressive follow up. I will continue to use Anouman's Carpet and Upholstery

Description of Work
Cleaned various upholstery pieces and large area rugs over wood floors.

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

Thank you so much for great review. We really appreciate it and look forward to serving you again soon.

08/01/2017

Veda B.

wonderful! I've used well-known commercial carpet cleaning companies in the past. However, I don't think my carpets have ever looked this good. I will definitely use Anouman again.

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

We are grateful for your review and appreciate your business.

07/31/2017

Robert B.

They were very professional and very efficient but the carpet didn't come out that clean.

Description of Work
Clean two rooms of carpet plus numerous steps.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for your review and we really appreciate your feedback. We have 30-day money back guaranteed for all our services if you are not satisfied with the cleaning for any reason. Thank you again for your business.

07/28/2017

Debra T.

Did an excellent job. On time and very professional.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for your great review and we look forward to serving you again.

07/28/2017

Durrell M.

They showed up on time and did a good job. I would recommend them to others.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal for $69 for Carpet Cleaning in 3 Rooms

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for using Anouman's Carpet Cleaning and for your review. We really appreciate it.

07/17/2017

Kevin B.

It was a big deal purchase for $320. They actually did a good job. The price is reasonable also.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you very much for your positive rating of our company and we look forward to serving you again.

07/11/2017

Stacy R.

Great job - Very thorough and professional!!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

07/11/2017

Ron B.

Andre is a top notch pro , efficient, hard working , pride of work, If you are in the American Canyon area , you need to give him a shot.. Extremely satisfied with the finish product ... Thanks Andre .....

Description of Work
Carpet and Area Rug cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you so much for using Anoumans carpet and for the review. It was a tremendous pleasure serving you.

07/10/2017

Marie B.

Very well...clean carpet and stairs!

Description of Work
Clean carpet

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you so much for review our company. We really appreciate it.

07/07/2017

Lynn H.

Good. However I received a call at 9:00am that they weren't going to be able to make my appointment set for between 10:00 am and 11:00am that same day and they wanted to reschedule for a week later. That was extremely short notice for an appointment that had been set up five days prior. Fortunately, when I pointed out that I had already moved all my furniture from the required rooms, they were able to fit me it at 2pm. Unfortunately, my carpets were not dry that evening as I had hoped but at least they were clean...and they did do a good job at getting out several problem stains.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for choosing Anouman's Carpet Cleaning and your time for a great review. That problem was due to an accident but we were glad that your carpet was done the same day and sorry for the inconvenient.

07/07/2017

Chris G.

They did an excellent job! Andre is a gem! I would definitely recommend them!

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned in the entire house

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you very much for such great review! We work really hard to provide best carpet cleaning services. We are happy to see that reflected on your last carpet cleaning services. Thank you again and we look forward to serving you in near future.

06/30/2017

Linda Fuson S.

Nice guys, quick and thorough, on time, more reasonable rate than many

Description of Work
Grubby wall to wall carpet cleaned and pet-deodorized in LR.& 2 small BRs

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for choosing Anouman's Carpet Cleaning and great review. We sincerely appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again.

06/21/2017

Jason W.

They did a fantastic job. They are responsive and easy to schedule. The price was fair for the work performed.

Description of Work
Cleaned stairs, hall a bedroom and a rug

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you very much for such great review! We work really hard to deliver best carpet cleaning services. We are so glad that you chose Anouman's Carpet cleaning for your services. Thank you again and we look forward to serving you in near future.

Affordable Building Services

MARIA'S HOUSE CLEANING

OWNER-OPERATED. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY. SERVICE CHARGES MAY APPLY. EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER HOURS SERVICE MAY APPLY.

Lucy's Cleaning Services

For First Time Cleans (M-F) receive 20% off (cannot be combined with any other offer) Lucy's Cleaning Service is an independently owned and operated business with over 10 years of experience providing quality house cleaning services with the greatest attention to detail. We also offer additional services such as laundry, folding, ironing, and organization of your home/garage. Our company can also provide a late night crew to clean after hosting an event. We are licensed, bonded and insured.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available, Discover, American Express

Carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, Pet odor removal, and water damage restoration.Area Rug cleaning,Quick Drying,Residue Free,Pressure Washing,Non Toxic and Environmentally SAFE, Stain Resistant Treatment Available,Safe for Children and Pets.Residential and Commercial. Free Estimate!