Preferred Picture Framing

Founded 1991 • With Angi since August 2011

Additional contact names - Carlos, Eric...

Los Angeles Glass Co

Los Angeles Glass Co

We are a leader in Glass repair and Replacement in Los Angeles Area, and we are expanding our operations to Orange County. We specialized in all glass services for home such us : Window Repair and Replacement, Shower Doors, Glass Table Tops, Mirrors, Glass Railings, window or door screen. Also for Business w have 24/7 Emergency Board Up Service, Storefronts Glass Repair Replacement, Emergency Glass Repair, Door Repairs & Door Replacement, Mirrors Removed & Replaced, Window Leak Repair Service & Sealed, as many other Emergency Door Repair as well.

06/19/2017

Quality of work was very high, and organization of insignia was superior. These were family mementoes, all brass, from WWI and II. Framer took a lot of interest in the project and knew that it was important for us.he even kept the label from the original framer because he remembered that I said my father arranged for the original framing more than 50 years ago.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-frame a collection of military insignia.

CATEGORY picture framing,muralist

09/04/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He reframed and mounted a bathroom mirror

CATEGORY glass repair,muralist

06/01/2015

These nine photos had previously been in a small wooden wall cabinet with a glass door, and the leather  cases, which  had never been restored,were all in bad condition owing to their age (I estimate 125 to 175 years), the ravages of time and the heat and dryness of our climate in Southern California. When I took them to their shop I didn't know whether to try to re-frame them individually to retu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I brought in a small bag of miniature photos of relatives from the 19th century for re-framing.

CATEGORY muralist

10/25/2013

The two gentlemen who came had obviously worked together for some time.  They worked quickly and efficiently.  I consider them to be a "precision team".

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They hung a clock and about 30 framed art pieces.

CATEGORY muralist

It was a pleasure serving you [member name removed]. Thank you for calling on us. We take pride in our work and believe in good old fashioned service. We hope to see you again.

06/03/2013

Prices were reasonable, less than I had expected for the volume of the art that I had. Impeccable work. Great artistic sense and advise as far as framing and placement. Superb customer service. They did pick-up, delivery, and the hanging of the new art.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took all of my artwork to this company to get everything reframed.

CATEGORY picture framing,muralist

Art Installation of canvas, framed artwork, mirrors, picture framing, frame restoration, refinishing, tapestry, plexiglass box, glass & art work.