Action Duct Cleaning Co Inc

Founded 1978 • With Angi since March 2005

Founded in 1978, Action Duct Cleaning was started as a family business by Dan and Betty Stradford. The company has bloomed into a bustling enterprise servicing all of California, from five offices, with thousands of jobs performed annually. The list of satisfied clients ranges from the top names of corporate America, hotels, hospitals, celebrities, and government agencies to countless home owners in California....

California Chimney Sweep

EXPERT CHIMNEY SERVICE SINCE 1984 (32 Years now) The chimney, fireplace, and even your dryer vent are among the most overlooked causes of home fires. California Chimney Sweep is dedicated to helping make your home safe from fire damage. We are a small, family-owned chimney service company whose mission is to provide quality service and honest advice. We have 30 years of experience, so you can trust that we will give you the best advice and service possible. California Chimney Sweep was started in 1984 by Vince McCauley when he started in 1984 he ran the business out of our VW Bus. We have grown into a professional chimney sweeping service with over 30 years experience. For 30 years we have provided superior service to our customers that keeps them coming back. Many of our long-time customers have been with us for over 25 years. We have obtained an "A" Rating on popular consumer review websites, as a result of the many satisfactory reports submitted by the customers we’ve served.

Eco Grizzly

Eco Grizzly is a family owned company who believes that the client comes first. Responsibility, professionality, honesty, transparency and client satisfaction is in our top priority. We care for you and your family’s health. Our Family trained team of technicians uses their experience to ensure you get the result you thought after. Eco Grizzly is a proud supporter of the United states military as all our technicians are ex-military soldiers willing to give it all for your satisfaction. As a family owned company who cares about the community and neighborhood as they are a part of our own one. That’s why we decided as a family to give back. When you do business with Eco Grizzly your supporting each part of our community. 5% of our earning goes to donation of your choice, be a part of the change! Eco Grizzly Chimney Services works in LA County, Orange County, and Ventura County, we will come wherever you need us!

Offers by Eco Grizzly on Angi
Air-Tech Air Conditioning & Heating Inc

If you're looking for comfort you can count on, you've found the right place! Whether you need service-and need it fast-or you're looking to replace or invest in new equipment for your home, Air-Tech Air Conditioning & Heating can help. Ask around... our name is well known and respected in because we care about impressing you so much that you'll want to call us next time and every time. Award-winning Air Conditioning & Heating Company including the Angie's List Super Service Award. Free estimates on replacement systems, new installations and duct cleaning/air purification. Servicing all major brands, makes and models for central and ductless/mini-split systems. Financing is available. Air-Tech is a participating HERO contractor.

Offers by Air-Tech Air Conditioning & Heating Inc on Angi

04/06/2017

Action Duct Company was easy to work with. The woman who took my order was concise and knowledgeable. I asked if they subbed the work out and she said yes. Not a problem, just needed to know. Two men arrived at the appointed hour, explained what needed to be done, also explained that my ducts were not that dirty but I overruled them and told them to please proceed. They attached their vacuum, tape...

Description of Work
Duct cleaning

08/19/2015

It worked out very well. They were very professional, on time, and cleaned up very well.

Description of Work
Duct Cleaning and dryer vent

10/09/2014

Claudio and his son arrived early. They put down drop cloth all over. Spent about 5 hours doing a meticulous job. Air smells so much better. They cleaned up fastidiously. We had no idea how dirty the air we were breathing was. Great job! So easy to work with. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Washed all registers. Cleaned all air ducts in two zones. Cleaned two bathroom exhaust fans.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

07/07/2014

Carl arrived a bit early but called me ahead and asked if it was okay to come earlier. He got started right away. He completed the work after about 5 hours. Very professional and would definitely recommend to my friends.

Description of Work
Clean the unit, return ducts and air ducts.

11/24/2013

Description of Work
Call action duct to clean my dryer ducts... serviceman did not touch my dryer. he did go outside and cleaned the vent from the outside. I requested he clean the vent from the inside several times and he refused. I used this company in the past and they cleaned both sides of the vent as well the inside of the dryer. I phone the company and spoke with the GM he said he would call me back, Did not call me back. I called again they said ... after asking my name.... He was out to lunch. to date he did not call back. They charged me $149.00... but I put a stop payment on my check until they do their job as promised

Category dryer vent cleaning

Residential air condition and heating, duct cleaning, industrial cleaning, grease exhaust cleaning, dryer duct cleaning, power washing, vermin clean-up, silos and tank clean up, trash chutes & chimney cleaning

asbestos