24 Hour Emergency US Plumbing

Founded 1997 • With Angi since April 2009

2330 Midwick Dr

Altadena, CA 91001

Owner operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply. Service charges may apply. Extra cost for after hours service. License #837455. May contact through email. 5 % Discount for Angie's List members.

09/17/2012

Leslie N.

See above

Description of Work
I phoned Allen Salman on Saturday because my water heater wasn't working. He and I agreed that 10 am Sunday would be when he would come and look at my water heater. It was leaking and quite old. He and I bought a new one at Home Depot, he followed me there and got the other stuff he needed like piping etc., and then within about 2 hours replaced my water heater with a new one. He was terrific, helpful and courteous. The cost includes water heater with a 40 gallon capacity and a 12 year guarantee. Thanks Angie for having U.S. Pluming - 24 hour emergency service on your list! I highly recommend this company!

Category plumbing, water heater repair

04/23/2009

Oliver R.

I had a broken garbage diposal in my kitchen , a friend of mine referred me to 24 Hour Emergency US Plumbing . Allen showed up on time , made me an estimate of 265 USD to replace the garbage diposal , labour and material included. I agreed , he drove to a nearby plumbing wholesale to get a new garbage diposal , returned within 25 minutes , removed the broken one and installed the new one . He was fast (approx. another 25 min.), it was a clean work , and moreover he fixed a small leak by my toilet without any extra charge !

Description of Work
Removal of a broken kitchen garbage disposal Installing a new one

Category plumbing

Western Rooter & Plumbing

Free Estimates 626.448.6455. Family Owned Business for over 35 years. We service the greater Los Angeles area providing great Plumbing and Drain Cleaning service for residential and commercial properties. We also work with property management companies to provide them with awesome service for all there properties. Western Rooter is a 24/7 Emergency plumbing and rooter company. We specialize in copper re-pipes, water heaters, sewer video camera's, drain cleaning, sewer repair, sewer replacement, leaky pipes, hydro water jetting and much more. We can take on any job and do it right. We have an 18 man staff that is highly trained. Give us a try and we will give you the best service for a lot less! Check out our website www.westernrooter.com or follow us on twitter, and facebook for deals.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Ace Pelizon Plumbing

For more than 50 Years, Ace Pelizon has been providing your neighborhood with professional plumbing, sewer, and electrical service. Whether you need a drippy faucet repaired, a toilet unclogged, a circuit breaker replaced, or you need your whole house re-piped, Ace Pelizon Plumbing can get the job done quickly, and at a fair price. We take pride in sending the best technicians to your home. All our employees have been drug screened and our field staff are courteous and professional. We carry complete liability and workers compensation insurance for your protection. Ace Pelizon Plumbing provides only quality services and products to our customers throughout the San Gabriel Valley. If you live in the Los Angeles County area, give Ace Pelizon Plumbing a call today for any of your plumbing or electrical needs.

California Drains

Here at California Drains, we are a Rooter and Plumbing company that specializes in bringing every customer quality work. We offer 24/7 service and bring over 15 years of experience to service, repair, and replace your plumbing, drains, and most importantly, our customer service. We are the exclusive company in Ventura for TRENCHLESS SEWER REPLACEMENTS and also specialize in slab leaks. Your satisfaction is our goal and we will walk you through our completed work at the end of every service. Contact us today to schedule your service!

Plumbing including pipes, drain replacement & repair, water heaters, faucet replacement & sewer replacement & repairs.