DePrizio Development Inc

Founded 2003 • With Angi since May 2006

PO Box 2649

Alpine, CA 91903

DePrizio Development, Inc. is a design/build general contracting company. We specialize in new construction, remodels, & project management. At DePrizio Development, we pride ourselves on attention to detail, customer service, and finishing projects on time and on budget. We are a smaller company with extremely high standards. All clients deal directly with the owner, Ryan DePrizio, with all of the aspects of their project from start to finish, which ensures their satisfaction and quality customer service. We carry workers compensation & liability insurance. We offer free estimates & accept all major credit cards. Ryan DePrizio is also a licensed real estate agent....

09/29/2017

James M.

He was supposed to give me bids and proposals I called him three times he never got back to get me over two weeks went by. Very unprofessional and zero communication

Description of Work
Remodel and room addition

Category gutter repair, remodeling

Hi [Member Name Removed], You must have our company confused with another. We discussed prices/options multiple times via phone/text. I even set you up with our draftsman to find out what the county would allow. Proven by our multiple A rated reviews we provide exceptional service.

10/01/2014

Evelyn H.

We are working through a Trust for this major purchase, and Ryan is helping make sure things go smoothly. He has shown us a variety of properties in a variety of areas, although he knows the East County area best. We would probably never have considered Alpine without his help, and now it looks very good that this will be where we end up! He is honest, down-to-earth and trustworthy, absolutely knows his stuff when it comes to construction for remodeling projects (we were looking, for example, at a chairlift for a two-story property, and he had an estimate from one of his colleagues for us the next day!) - and most importantly previews properties for us, unlike other realtors we had worked with, so he can let us know whether we would be wasting our time by visiting a particular home for sale. I cannot recommend him highly enough for ethics and expertise and knowledge of the market.

Description of Work
Ryan DiPrizio has been our realtor for several months now, showing us homes that meet our requirements, which, to be honest, have changed and refined through the process. He has provided expertise in areas which as rookies we would not have necessarily considered ~ for example, how a home could be brought to a level through remodeling which would please us, how we should consider maintenance expenses for an older property before committing to it, etc, etc. He is diligent in our interests and knows his stuff. We trust him, and that is saying a lot.

03/05/2014

Lori M.

Deprizio, Inc built out the space in our 1500 square foot leased facility for our veterinary hospital. Ryan did an outstanding job. This is our fourth hospital and I have also had about a dozen single family home rehab jobs performed by other contractors, so I have worked with many contractors over the years. Ryan was the best contractor I have every hired. He not only did a great job but he was able to meet my very tight schedule with about one week to spare. He is the most responsive contractor I have hired; he responded to all my phone calls, texts, and emails the same day. The plan and any changes to the plan were spelled out clearly. My experience with other contractors has been very different; most contractors are slow to respond to calls and rarely finish the job on time. So, it was very refreshing to find a contractor who does what he says he is going to do and provides excellent communication. Highly recommended, especially for any larger jobs.

Description of Work
Best Contractor I Have Ever Hired.

02/15/2013

Irene M.

They were phenomonal! The responsiveness was excellent. The workmen were fast, professional, and got the job done with good materials. I'd definitely use their services again!

Description of Work
They replaced gutters on a two-story, 15-unit apartment building.

12/17/2012

PAULA K.

Very professional from start to finish. Provided a detailed estimate of cost of work, and ensured that work was done in a prompt manner. Work quality is excellent.

Description of Work
installed new siding on upper story of house, along with two new all-weather windows, boxed eaves, repaired foundation under entry room.

Category gutter repair, woodworking, mudjacking

08/01/2012

DONNA P.

Ryan and his brother Randy DePrizio arrived on time, assessed the necessary re-attachment and, due to improper de-install did what was necessary to correct the wiring which had been created by my own responsibility. The television and accompanying sound system has worked perfectly since. This is the type of Company that can be recommended with ease and integrity to continue customer service well after the initial job is finished to perfection in the first place. You cannot go wrong with DePrizio Development, no matter what the task may be.

Description of Work
DePrizio Development is my go to company when I need help with anything after the remodel they did 3 years ago and my husbands death. I simply asked Ryan to help me re-attach the 52" Samsung Television that had been removed for repairs, back to the wall. The Samsung Technician could not do this according to their insurance policy and I could not do it due to back injuries.

04/30/2012

Christine A.

Very satisfied with work accomplished!

Description of Work
Ryan DePrizio was very professional and accomplished the Rain Gutter cleaning and installation of screens to my gutters. He did a very good job and I am satisfied with the work accomplished. His price was in line with other quotes provided by other contractors. I would consider using his company services for other contractor jobs in the future.

04/24/2012

Gloria C G.

After another company installed rain gutters, we had the trim repainted. All went well.

Description of Work
It has been a year since we had the gutters put in and then had the trim painted by Ryan De Prizio and I am happy to report that everything is running well. The system was certainly tested with all the rain we have had. My house is staying much cleaner. Thank you Ryan a wonderful job. Fred and Gloria

03/05/2012

John and Lesley B.

The experience of replacing our old brick patio with a new spanish tile patio went smoothly, quickly and we are so glad we did the work. We had worked with Ryan before - he installed all new gutters on our house a year ago. When we wanted the patio redone, we of course called him to bid the job. We trust him in our home and with our pets, to take care of the job in a timely and high quality fashion and to do it right the first time. He delivered!

Description of Work
We hired Ryan and his team to demo and replace a old brick patio. They demo'd the old patio, the shotty foundation, the old weather torn stairs, poured a new foundation, added a drain for the outdoor shower, rebuilt the stairs and laid new spanish tiles. It looks incredible now. He was prompt, clean, organized, professional and efficient. His work is top notch.

02/22/2012

Gloria C G.

Very Satisfied.

Description of Work
Well done good worker. Worked alone. careful and professional. He installed all new gutters on a home that did not have any gutters. He was a careful meticulous worker. I would hire him again in a minute.

Category gutter repair, woodworking

11/11/2011

KAREN D.

This was a difficult project. As described above, there was a lot of work to do in a very remote area. Construction took place in California which is a hostile regulatory environment. Ryan Deprizio managed this project from start to finish and did a fantastic job. Ryan is super smart, very experienced and more organized and proactive than any contractor I have ever dealt with. He can juggle multiple subs and jobs effortlessly. He is really good at queuing up the next couple of jobs so that no time is wasted. I really appreciated that. He is really flexible and solves problems in an expeditious manner. Where he really excels and has no equal is his communications. He carries an iPhone and will respond to phone calls, emails or text messages essentially instantly on a 24/7 basis. He has all the computer skills (emailing, document scanning, etc.) necessary to conduct the project and his communications with me using all the modern remote communication tools. Working with him on this project was a pleasure to behold. I can enthusiastically recommend him without reservation. I would definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
Built a 3000 sq ft metal building on our 4 acre mountain property. The project included grading, retaining walls, commercial foundation, building erection, electrical, plumbing and general site improvement. This was a large undertaking.

Category gutter repair, remodeling, home builders

07/27/2011

John B.

They showed up on time and the representative was professional and responded in a timely manner. I didn’t use him because of the nature of the project, but they did everything they said they were going to do.

Description of Work
DePrizio Development Inc. came over and gave an estimate for a construction job about 45 days ago.

06/01/2011

Chris G.

They were prompt and courteous. I liked their services and will contact them in the future.

Description of Work
I received a quote from DePrizio Development Inc. to replace the gutters, in September, 2010.

04/16/2011

Ellen M.

The job went smoothly.

Description of Work
Ryan was very professional and did a good job. He knows what he is doing and spends the time to assess the job. I would highly recommend him.

02/24/2011

Will S.

It was a great experience from start to finish! Ryan the owner always kept us aware of their schedule. They finished on time and on budget. Everything looks great!!!

Description of Work
We hired DePrizio Development, Inc. to install all new interior doors, trim, and baseboard in our home. Ryan the owner was great! Always kept us informed, finished on time, and everything looks great! Highly recommend!

Category contractors, gutter repair, remodeling, home builders, woodworking, sunrooms

02/02/2011

rand J.

Ryan the owner was great! He provided us with two bids for each trade. I really liked that I got to pick each sub contractor for each trade. Ryan kept us informed and was always available even on the weekends! DePrizio Development consulting fee was 10% and I thought was extremely fair! If you are thinking about a construction project, but want to be involved this arrangement works perfect. You save about 10% off the total project this way. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
We hired DePrizio Development, Inc. to consult on a small new construction project.

02/02/2011

rand J.

DePrizio Development, Inc. installed rain gutters on our new construction project. DePrizio Development was also our general contractor for our new construction project. Everything looks great!

Description of Work
Installed rain gutters on our new construction project

12/22/2010

DONNA P.

They did a quick and complete renovation of my home. I always hire them. I have done enough homework on them. I like their price and excellence in performance. They are absolutely fabulous. They make sure that they get their job done correctly. Even after the job is finished and the payment has been settled, they would call me to make sure that everything is fine. I like everything about them. They are so on top of everything that I don't have to worry. I've been in construction all my life, have worked in many different fields, but I have never ever had such a good contractor. Ryan DePrizio, the owner, is absolutely fabulous. He has never let me down. I cannot compliment DePrizio Development Inc. enough. I have used other general contractors in the past, but have found them wanting.

Description of Work
I use DePrizio Development Inc. for general contracting. They did a complete demolition of my home and reorganization of it two years ago.

10/16/2010

TERRI S.

Ryan's price was the lowest of several estimates and his work was professional. We are very happy with Ryan's work. We strongly recommend All Star Raingutters to anyone interested in buying raingutters.

Description of Work
All Star Raingutters (Division of DePrizio Dev. Inc) installed rain gutters for us.

07/02/2010

JEANNE D.

EXCELLENT

Description of Work
THEY DID AN EXCELLENT JOB AT REPLACING GUTTER AND DOWNSPOUT.

04/10/2009

Jill P.

DePrizio Development as always was great from start to finish! Ryan is great to work with...highly recommend!!! Everyone that worked on the job was very professional and cleaned up everyday. DePrizio Development was not the lowest bidder, but you get what you pay for!

Description of Work
DePrizio Development installed new windows, flooring, doors, baseboard, paint, and rain gutters on a rental home.

03/02/2009

DONNA P.

Ryan DePrizio, Owner of DePrizio Development and All Star Rain Gutters is EXCELLENT! This was a COMPLETE remodel to the extent that 8' of concrete was added to the front of my existing slab, only two walls were left standing and only the studs could be seen. Demolition began 10/20/2008 and we are calling for final 3/5/09. The only reason it took that long was because of the holidays and the rain this year. Ryan is a hands on General Contractor doing all the demo, painting, base boards etc. himself. His sub-contractors are excellent but he was always on site to make certain all was being done to specification. From design to completion, I couldn't be more pleased. Extremly easy to work with and ready to answer his phone no matter what time of day or night. He kept me informed and "in the loop" at all times. I would recommend DePrizio Development and All Star Rain Gutters to anyone interested in any portion of or an entire remodel. His prices are right on the money, he stayed on budget and on time. I now have the home of my dreams and it is all due to DePrizio Development, Ryan DePrizio and his brother, Handy Dandy Randy!

Description of Work
Whole house remodel. From design to completion. Demolition, permits, plumbing, reconfiguration of entire inside structure, re-establishing wall structures, roof realignment, concrete, electrical, gas, stucco, paint, rain gutters, baseboards, complete restructure of home.

05/14/2008

Jill P.

We hired DePrizio Development to build our custom home. Ryan the owner of the company was great from start to finish. His knowledge of home building was very impressive. The whole project was completed in a timely manner, within our budget, and Ryan kept us informed every step of the way. Ryan was always easily reached even when we had a late night last minute question. We love our new home!

Description of Work
DePrizio Development built our 2400 Sq. ft. custom home.

Category home builders

12/17/2007

Anne L.

I called Ryan at 9:00am and he was at my house at noon and gave me an estimate for the job. We were having the exterior of the house painted before the install of the gutters. He removed our old gutters 2 weeks before the painting and then came back after the painters were finished and completed his work. The gutters look great. They cleaned up their work area meticulously. Ryan was very professional, neat and a pleasure to work with. He returned my phone calls and emails promptly. It was a pleasure working with him.

Description of Work
Removal of old gutters and replaced with new gutters and downspouts.

05/27/2006

JAMES S.

DePrizio Development, Inc. is an extremely professional company. Ryan took care of everything from start to finish. He kept both me and my wife informed at every stage of the project. Ryan is a very experienced general contractor. He was able to complete the job before the scheduled completion date. They will be building my 4,500 sq. ft. house early next year.

Description of Work
Built a 1,500 sq. ft. R.V. garage with a bathroom.

Category home builders