Pacific Ocean Carpet Care

Founded 1995 • With Angi since March 2011

We are a small family owned & operated company here in South orange County providing the finest truck mounted cleaning services in the industry with a attention for detail and excellent old fashioned customer service. Our core values are Honesty, Integrity, Reliability....

Paradise Carpet Cleaners

Paradise Carpet Cleaners delivers an unsurpassed cleaning service. Serving Orange County communities for 3 decades with our Master Carpet Certification (IICRC). Paradise revitalizes your carpeting and produces a home that makes your neighbors envious. Our service is performed punctually, politely, and with professionalism. Call us today and discover your amazing carpet cleaning potential!

Life Time Steam Cleaning

Offers by Life Time Steam Cleaning on Angi
Beacon Carpet Cleaning Inc

We are one of the most experienced companies in our industry - each of our lead technicians has over 10 years of experience, and we have over 100 years of combined experience. We have always immersed ourselves in the best training and education on both the local and national levels. Our 12-step cleaning program and top-of-the-line equipment and chemistry ensure that you'll get maximum soil and spot removal without over-wetting the carpet or leaving a sticky residue behind. We can help you maintain your carpet warranty, and are referred by some of the most seasoned carpet professionals, interior designers, and realtors. Finally, we offer a 100% guarantee that if any spots reappear, we will gladly come back out and re-treat that area within a month of the cleaning. If you are still unimpressed, we will refund the cost of our cleaning. Our goal is for you to have the most outstanding service experience ever!

10/23/2014

Good. Easy to make an appointment. Punctual. Professional. Friendly. It was the best my carpets have ever looked or felt after cleaning. I will definitely use the company again. The only reason I did not give a perfect score was because the price that was advertised was not what I paid. It could have been done at the lesser price, but only if you wanted the inferior equipment used. Of course I wanted the best result possible.

Description of Work
Shampooed carpets. Living room and 2 bedrooms

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you so much for the wonderful review [member name removed]. In regards to the price change some carpets do require the use of our Rotary deep cleaning tool. We try and let all customers know on the phone about this option and even let them know the price per area for using that to restore a carpet. My apologies if that was missed on this call. Again, thank you for the wonderful review and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment. Owner, Bill Vivers

10/01/2014

They got the carpet cleaned. The interaction was fine.

Description of Work
They cleaned the carpets in several rooms.

10/04/2013

yesterday, there were large soiled spots in entrance area and smaller food stain in the kitchen. (yes, the kitchen is carpeted) my wall to wall carpeting is very light blue/gray and it spots easily. this is the fifth year these guys have cleaned my carpet for me. i am able to make an appointment within a calendar month, and usually sooner. they are usually a little early on arrival but Bill always calls or his wife in the office, and let's me know his time of arrival. this morning the large spots and small spots are gone. this is an old carpet and a real challenge to keep looking nice. they cleaned the carpet at 1:00pm and it is dry and beautiful this morning at 8:00am. the guys are very careful with their hoses and equipment. they also make sure that they insure my safety if i am at home. the whole team of Juliett (wife in office) and the two guys, Bill and Stephen, are very courteous, kind, professional, thorough and efficient. Stephen has been working with Bill and Juliett for several years now. it is always efficient to have returning team members so everyone is familiar with the process and content.

Description of Work
Bill and Stephen came and cleaned a very spotted light color wall to wall carpet. They spot sprayed it first and then removed the stains with the steam vacuum.

07/08/2013

Perfectly, very professional and completely honest.

Description of Work
Cleaned travetine floors and area rugs

03/09/2013

Was very careful and was able to get our puppy stained carpet looking almost like new.

Description of Work
Cleaned two rooms, carpet and hall. Stain guarded to stop our puppy doing more damage.

02/27/2013

I called to make an appointment and Juliette called me back. I wanted to get an estimate on cleaning 1 bedroom, stairs, and hallway. She was very friendly and told me they had a $139 special that included what I wanted plus another room. Juliette tried to work with my schedule, but the time I wanted wasn't available We agreed on one a for a few days later and she said that they might get done early on the day I wanted and could call me to see if we could do it at the last minute. I also called her a few days later to get a quote on cleaning car upholstery. The last minute thing didn't work out, but Bill and Steve arrived on time (even a little early) for our scheduled appointment. They were very polite and friendly, and petted the dog. I had them look at my very dirty car upholstery and unfortunately the price was more than I could afford that day (around $200). However, they got right to work cleaning the areas I wanted and agreed to do an area rug instead of the 2nd bedroom, which I really didn't need done. They worked very fast and were done in less than an hour. We got to talking and I was surprised to discover that I have met Bill's mother! I had called this service because I was looking for a well rated company close to my home that does hot water extraction (steam cleaning) for my SmartStrand carpet. The price quote was also better that two others I called. And, I like to use small family run businesses--more trustworthy than a big operation with subcontractors. Pacific Ocean Carpet Care met all my expectations.

Description of Work
I had my carpet cleaned in one bedroom, hallway, stairs, and a large area rug.

12/17/2012

I would like to pass on that through the years we have had different carpet cleaners out and in all but this case I was disappointed with the service. My wife said Bill (Owner) was very professional, an the carpet even as old as it is and with the pet stains, I think came out as good as possible. The price was a little higher than we expected, but I think that was do to the attention and extra products used to clean the pet stain. Next year I will be installing new carpet, but going forward, these are the guys I would recommend. Thanks Bill, my wife was very impressed with your professionalism, and quality of work. Thanks Jim

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning (3) rooms plus stairs.

09/13/2012

Couldn't be happier with results. They did an outstanding job in returning the flooring to almost new condition. They scheduled us in on short notice, arrived as scheduled and went about their work professionally. They cleaned up completely when complete and the entire job was complete in a matter of hours. An additional comment needs to be stated related to their honesty and character. We had an area rug that we asked to be cleaned as an additional service not on the schedule. After evaluating the rug the owner notified us that the rug had several areas that looked like old pet stains. He recommended that it may not be worth cleaning due to continued deteriorating of the fabric caused by the the pet urine; stating he could clean it and the rug would look like new but the problem would still exist. Based on his recommendation we decided to skip this service. He could just as easily cleaned the rug and made the additional money, but that is not how they do business. We will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Clean & Seal travitine floor on entire downstairs portion of home (entry, living room, kitchen, dining room, family room, laundry room, powder room) and clean stairway carpet.

Category carpet cleaners,marble & granite

08/06/2012

Having had a really bad experience with another carpet and upholstery cleaning company a couple of years ago, we decided to turn to Angie's List for help and are so glad we did. We needed our carpets cleaned in major walk areas only, so no furniture removal was required. We also needed some dirty water stains removed that were left by the previous company and our sofa, chair and ottoman completely cleaned. The previous company had almost ruined our furniture so we were hoping some miracles could be performed! Bill and Stephen showed up a few minutes early and immediately set to work. We were very impressed with how efficient they were. They worked diligently until the job was completed in a third of the time taken by the other company (who had taken almost 8 hours!). The carpet results were awesome and our upholstery at least 75% better than when they started. Unfortunately, due to the poor work methods of the other company the fabric on our furniture was almost beyond redemption but Hats off to Bill, he did his absolute best to obtain an improvement. The only issue we had was that Bill told us our sofa, chair and ottoman would be dry enough to use/sit on by that evening. Unfortunately, this was not the case and they were still damp two days later. To be fair though, the weather was overcast and cool and we have no air conditioning to create a good air flow. The fabric on our upholstery is also pretty thick and the cushions are down-filled so perhaps these factors added to the drying problem. However, all in all we were very pleased with the results and would definitely use Pacific Ocean Carpet Care again and have no hesitation in recommending them.

Description of Work
Carpet and upholstery cleaned.

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

05/15/2012

Bill (owner), and Stephen (assistant), arrived promptly at 9 am as scheduled and went straight to work They werefinished in about 45 minutes and now the sofa looks and smells great.Bill is very dedicated to making sure the customer is completely satisfied with his work. We would definatelyrecommend him to anyone needing carpet or upholstery cleaning.

Description of Work
Based on the reviews, "A" Rating and Super Service award we made an appointment to have our queen size sofasleeper cleaned.

Category upholstery cleaning

We offer Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Tile & Grout Cleaning, Stone Cleaning & Polishing, Area Rug & Fine Rug Cleaning, Flood Damage Service, Odor Removal, Stainshields,

MasterCard, Check, Visa, American Express, Discover