Pacific Ocean Carpet Care

Founded 1995 • With Angi since March 2011

43 woodswallowlane

Aliso Viejo, CA 92656

We are a small family owned & operated company here in South orange County providing the finest truck mounted cleaning services in the industry with a attention for detail and excellent old fashioned customer service. Our core values are Honesty, Integrity, Reliability.

10/23/2014

judith A.

Good. Easy to make an appointment. Punctual. Professional. Friendly. It was the best my carpets have ever looked or felt after cleaning. I will definitely use the company again. The only reason I did not give a perfect score was because the price that was advertised was not what I paid. It could have been done at the lesser price, but only if you wanted the inferior equipment used. Of course I wanted the best result possible.

Description of Work
Shampooed carpets. Living room and 2 bedrooms

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you so much for the wonderful review [member name removed]. In regards to the price change some carpets do require the use of our Rotary deep cleaning tool. We try and let all customers know on the phone about this option and even let them know the price per area for using that to restore a carpet. My apologies if that was missed on this call. Again, thank you for the wonderful review and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment. Owner, Bill Vivers

10/01/2014

Paul F.

They got the carpet cleaned. The interaction was fine.

Description of Work
They cleaned the carpets in several rooms.

10/04/2013

Virginia L.

yesterday, there were large soiled spots in entrance area and smaller food stain in the kitchen. (yes, the kitchen is carpeted) my wall to wall carpeting is very light blue/gray and it spots easily. this is the fifth year these guys have cleaned my carpet for me. i am able to make an appointment within a calendar month, and usually sooner. they are usually a little early on arrival but Bill always calls or his wife in the office, and let's me know his time of arrival. this morning the large spots and small spots are gone. this is an old carpet and a real challenge to keep looking nice. they cleaned the carpet at 1:00pm and it is dry and beautiful this morning at 8:00am. the guys are very careful with their hoses and equipment. they also make sure that they insure my safety if i am at home. the whole team of Juliett (wife in office) and the two guys, Bill and Stephen, are very courteous, kind, professional, thorough and efficient. Stephen has been working with Bill and Juliett for several years now. it is always efficient to have returning team members so everyone is familiar with the process and content.

Description of Work
Bill and Stephen came and cleaned a very spotted light color wall to wall carpet. They spot sprayed it first and then removed the stains with the steam vacuum.

08/03/2013

Teresa A.

See above

Description of Work
They charge a true professional price but they are not true professionals.Two wood scatter rugs were placed outside in the sun to dry!One small small scatter rug in kitchen was overlooked.Called them and the response was something when they are next in the area they will take care of the matter!!I have yet to see themor a F call.

Category carpet cleaners

I'm going to have to respond to this review as a ethical owner and an honest man I can't let this be. As far as the wool rugs being left out in the sun, the client was asked and it was approved as she has all tile floors and we were very concerned about slipping. The rugs would only take maximum of an hour to dry and at that point they can be brought back in which will be of no problem because they were very small 6 x 4 and 3 x 2 rugs. As far as the rug that was missed there was no money exchanged and we even offered to come back and clean that little 3 x 2 rug at no charge when we were in the area. After seeing this review I even made a personal call to client to offer again to do that with no response. The client told us that she was thrilled with that outcome of the cleaning when we finished. In closing I feel this is a complete misrepresentation of our company and borderline defamation of character. Thank you for taking the time to read, Owner, Bill Vivers

07/08/2013

Thomas C.

Perfectly, very professional and completely honest.

Description of Work
Cleaned travetine floors and area rugs

03/09/2013

Frances G.

Was very careful and was able to get our puppy stained carpet looking almost like new.

Description of Work
Cleaned two rooms, carpet and hall. Stain guarded to stop our puppy doing more damage.

02/27/2013

Kathy K.

I called to make an appointment and Juliette called me back. I wanted to get an estimate on cleaning 1 bedroom, stairs, and hallway. She was very friendly and told me they had a $139 special that included what I wanted plus another room. Juliette tried to work with my schedule, but the time I wanted wasn't available We agreed on one a for a few days later and she said that they might get done early on the day I wanted and could call me to see if we could do it at the last minute. I also called her a few days later to get a quote on cleaning car upholstery. The last minute thing didn't work out, but Bill and Steve arrived on time (even a little early) for our scheduled appointment. They were very polite and friendly, and petted the dog. I had them look at my very dirty car upholstery and unfortunately the price was more than I could afford that day (around $200). However, they got right to work cleaning the areas I wanted and agreed to do an area rug instead of the 2nd bedroom, which I really didn't need done. They worked very fast and were done in less than an hour. We got to talking and I was surprised to discover that I have met Bill's mother! I had called this service because I was looking for a well rated company close to my home that does hot water extraction (steam cleaning) for my SmartStrand carpet. The price quote was also better that two others I called. And, I like to use small family run businesses--more trustworthy than a big operation with subcontractors. Pacific Ocean Carpet Care met all my expectations.

Description of Work
I had my carpet cleaned in one bedroom, hallway, stairs, and a large area rug.

12/17/2012

Jim B.

I would like to pass on that through the years we have had different carpet cleaners out and in all but this case I was disappointed with the service. My wife said Bill (Owner) was very professional, an the carpet even as old as it is and with the pet stains, I think came out as good as possible. The price was a little higher than we expected, but I think that was do to the attention and extra products used to clean the pet stain. Next year I will be installing new carpet, but going forward, these are the guys I would recommend. Thanks Bill, my wife was very impressed with your professionalism, and quality of work. Thanks Jim

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning (3) rooms plus stairs.

09/27/2012

Gerald K.

Description of Work
This is an excellent family owned business which I will use again in the future. We were very pleased with all aspects of the service. We are happy to refer them to anyone.

09/13/2012

Thomas C.

Couldn't be happier with results. They did an outstanding job in returning the flooring to almost new condition. They scheduled us in on short notice, arrived as scheduled and went about their work professionally. They cleaned up completely when complete and the entire job was complete in a matter of hours. An additional comment needs to be stated related to their honesty and character. We had an area rug that we asked to be cleaned as an additional service not on the schedule. After evaluating the rug the owner notified us that the rug had several areas that looked like old pet stains. He recommended that it may not be worth cleaning due to continued deteriorating of the fabric caused by the the pet urine; stating he could clean it and the rug would look like new but the problem would still exist. Based on his recommendation we decided to skip this service. He could just as easily cleaned the rug and made the additional money, but that is not how they do business. We will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Clean & Seal travitine floor on entire downstairs portion of home (entry, living room, kitchen, dining room, family room, laundry room, powder room) and clean stairway carpet.

Category carpet cleaners, marble & granite

08/06/2012

Wendy B.

Having had a really bad experience with another carpet and upholstery cleaning company a couple of years ago, we decided to turn to Angie's List for help and are so glad we did. We needed our carpets cleaned in major walk areas only, so no furniture removal was required. We also needed some dirty water stains removed that were left by the previous company and our sofa, chair and ottoman completely cleaned. The previous company had almost ruined our furniture so we were hoping some miracles could be performed! Bill and Stephen showed up a few minutes early and immediately set to work. We were very impressed with how efficient they were. They worked diligently until the job was completed in a third of the time taken by the other company (who had taken almost 8 hours!). The carpet results were awesome and our upholstery at least 75% better than when they started. Unfortunately, due to the poor work methods of the other company the fabric on our furniture was almost beyond redemption but Hats off to Bill, he did his absolute best to obtain an improvement. The only issue we had was that Bill told us our sofa, chair and ottoman would be dry enough to use/sit on by that evening. Unfortunately, this was not the case and they were still damp two days later. To be fair though, the weather was overcast and cool and we have no air conditioning to create a good air flow. The fabric on our upholstery is also pretty thick and the cushions are down-filled so perhaps these factors added to the drying problem. However, all in all we were very pleased with the results and would definitely use Pacific Ocean Carpet Care again and have no hesitation in recommending them.

Description of Work
Carpet and upholstery cleaned.

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

05/15/2012

GARY D.

Bill (owner), and Stephen (assistant), arrived promptly at 9 am as scheduled and went straight to work They werefinished in about 45 minutes and now the sofa looks and smells great.Bill is very dedicated to making sure the customer is completely satisfied with his work. We would definatelyrecommend him to anyone needing carpet or upholstery cleaning.

Description of Work
Based on the reviews, "A" Rating and Super Service award we made an appointment to have our queen size sofasleeper cleaned.

Category upholstery cleaning

01/06/2012

Carla S.

They were great and I have no complaints. They were here when they said they were going to be here and they did a good job. They did a good job and they didn't try and sale me a bunch of stuff I didn't need. They were right on time and a little early.

Description of Work
I used Pacific Ocean Carpet Care to clean my stairs, family room and my hall.

11/03/2011

Julie F.

Bill (principal) and Steven came out primarily to clean my ceramic tile floors and grout and polish/treat my granite countertop in the kitchen. First off, speaking with Juliet in the office was great and she's extremely personable - nice to talk to someone so pleasant and a great representative of the company. Then Bill and Steven came out and cleaned and sealed the tile/grout and the before and after difference is amazing. The quality of the work remains to be seen as that aspect will pan out as time goes on, but immediately the floors look amazing. I had mistakenly assumed they would've cleaned under the kitchen bench, but I had to ask them to do so, otherwise I would've given an excellent mark on that. They also cleaned my tiny den carpet for a mere $35 which was great as it's a very high traffic area. I could've probably passed on the granite treatment as I felt out of all of the services, that was the priciest and I don't know if the results were all that great. Overall, I'm very happy with POCC and I highly recommend them. I contacted about five companies and received one over-priced bid (that company never even followed up with me so I guess they didn't care about getting the job), another that said they'd come in and do the floors by hand(?!) and a couple that never even returned my call. All vendors are listed here on Angie's. I'm fortunate to have found POCC as I feel they're honest and the best value.

Description of Work
Cleaning of ceramic tile and grout Carpet cleaning Granite "polishing"

Category carpet cleaners, ceramic tile

09/15/2011

JEANETTE B.

P.O.C.C. arrived promptly. The owner and technician were neatly dressed and very professional. I have 5 cats, and was pleased that the men were careful to keep the outside door shut as much as possible. They did a great job on the tile, which had not been professionally cleaned in over 10 years. I felt the price was higher than average, but the quality of the work was well worth the price. The floor looks like new!

Description of Work
P.O.C.C. cleaned the ceramic tile in the kitchen and adjacent dining area, and sealed the grout.

Category ceramic tile

09/15/2011

JEANETTE B.

I had a major problem with pet stains and odors (cats). Carpets were pre-treated for odor and stain removal. I waited about a month before writing this review; the carpets have remained clean, with no spots reappearing (in contrast to other carpet cleaning companies I have used in the past). Bill, the owner, and one of his staff performed the work; they were punctual, neatly dressed, and very professional. The work was meticulously performed. I felt the price was higher than average, but more than justfied by the quality of the work. They did a great job cleaning the heavy-traffic areas and the stairs. The company has a powerful truck-mounted vacuum system, and the carpets were nearly dry by the time the job was completed. I have 5 cats, and I appreciate that P.O.C.C. uses "green" products that are non-toxic to pets and children. Juliette (owner's wife) was very helpful in setting an appointment that would fit into my work schedule. All in all, this was the best experience I have ever had with a carpet-cleaning company. Do not hesitate to hire P.O.C.C.; you will not be disappointed!

Description of Work
P.O.C.C. cleaned carpeting in the living room, dining room, halls and stairs.

08/01/2011

Dorothy G.

I looks beautiful

Description of Work
cleaned my sectional sofa, deordorized, and scotchguard

Category upholstery cleaning

07/30/2011

Kathy M.

ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE SERVICE! Having a very active child, 2 cats and 2 dogs, my carpets in particular are put to the test daily often leaving stains and needless to say I have had some major messes in need of emergency help! This was one of those circumstances. Without going into "gross" detail, my 16 month old 90 pound dog had gotten into something he shouldn't causing him to have major digestive problems. I returned home to find that he had been very sick and unable to make it outside to go to the restroom. Needless to say, there was an awful, repugnent mess throughout the house and unfortunately ALL over my carpets in several areas of the house. The POCC crew did a remarkable job of restoring my carpets, and my sanity, and did so on their non-working day, a Sunday. So awesome! It is nice to know that there is a local company who provides outstanding service and who is trustworthy. Thank you again and again POCC!

Description of Work
I love Pacific Ocean Carpet Care and call them regularly for their top notch quality cleaning of anything from my carpets, to antique upholstered chairs, to tile and grout. Most recently the POCC crew were here to once again rescue my carpets. Upon returning home to a horrific mess due to a very sick dog, I frantically called Pacific Ocean Carpet Care in the late afternoon on Saturday. I instantly received the typical warm greeting and relayed my obvious need for immediate assistance. Despite the fact that the next day was Sunday, they agreed to be there first thing in the morning to help; unbelievable! Indeed, Bill Vivers the owner and his crew were there right on time and as always were friendly, knowledgeable and of course, incredibly reliable. They went to work performing their deep carpet cleaning magic leaving my carpets and home immaculate and smelling refreshed! Above and beyond the dog excrement, all of the many deep stains from kids and animals and constant spilling and foot traffic use were obliterated.

Category carpet cleaners, ceramic tile, upholstery cleaning

07/17/2011

KAREN B.

It was fine. He showed up early and looked at the work to be done. He recommended that I not clean one chair that had water stains, cine he could not get them out. He had not intended to do the brick floors, but when I asked him he got out his equipment and cleaned a small area of the very dirty floor. He had to work really hard to get it clean, but it looks much better. He also sealed the brick floor.

Description of Work
He cleaned an area rug, a sofa, and the brick floor in my kitchen and dining room.

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

06/22/2011

Sydney S.

First of all when I call to make my appointment it is a pleasure to speak with Juliette. She is always on the ball and sees that I get an appt. that works for me. Then she calls the night before to confirm that we're all on track. I love that it is family owned and the owner is right there in your home with his tech. I feel so comfortable with them. I have NEVER had to sit around waiting for Bill and his tech to arrive. They are always on time. When they are in my home they are professional and actually nice to have around. They wear uniforms, speak english and are clean cut. They never seem rushed and they take good care of my things, I never have to worry about breakage. They also are very sweet and caring with my animals, seeing that they don't get out or become scared. I love that. My carpets look terrific when they finish. They look new and smell wonderful. They dry in no time flat which always amazes me. I love that I can walk on it by the time they leave. My tile now looks new. My apt. was built in 1930 and I doubt the grout was cleaned since then. When Bill finished with it all I could say was WOW, I had no idea my tile could look this clean and white! My upholstery gets alot of use. Grandkids, me and my animals. Bill makes it look new and smell great. My great-grandmothers rocking chair is, of course, special to me. He understands this and takes great care. I also like that the products they use are green products both for the environment and the fact that grandkids and animals lay all over the carpet and upholstery. What a great company with old fashioned values.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning=dining room, living room and 2 bedrooms Tile=kitchen counter and bathroom floor Upholstery=couch and my great-grandmothers rocking chair.

Category carpet cleaners, ceramic tile, upholstery cleaning

06/15/2011

Tara A.

AMAZING!!!!!! They go over everything with you when they arrive and also ask if this is what you want or anything else. Bill also ask if you have any questions or concerns. The start at the far end and then they finish by your front door. He tells you to be careful and what to put down and what to use to walk on the floor to tile with. He sometime has booties or your clean socks to wear. He is in and out respectfully and professional but doesn't leave until you are happy.

Description of Work
Pacific Ocean Carpet Care is AMAZING, WONDERFUL, FRIENDLY SERVICE! They are local and family owned. They have done our two story house for 3 years. They have done are master bedroom, hallway, kitchen and living room along with our stairs and bonus room. They don't miss a beat. Bill and his crew also confirm when they arrive the order you have placed and ask if you have any changes or questions. Bill makes you feel like a part of his family.