Please call for more details.

Integrity Repipe

Founded 1993 • With Angi since November 2015

27068 La Paz Rd #771

Aliso Viejo, CA 92656

When looking for a plumbing company in Aliso Viejo to repipe your home, you need the best. Integrity Repipe Inc is voted number #1 repiping company in the USA. Integrity Repipe Inc specializes in home repiping. If your water tastes bad, your water bill is too high, or the water pressure is too

01/18/2020

Jerry J.

Went so so .we were given a LIFETIME WARRANTY for workmanship and material. They won’t honor the warranty.All the anglestop valves Inboth bathrooms failed and after many phone calls and several months still no replacement.

Description of Work
Complete repipe with pex pipe

Category plumbing

We sent all the information to the manufacture on your behalf to take care of the Uponor angle-stops. By the sounds of this they have not contacted you. I apologize for the delay. We will try and contact the manufacture again and get this take care of asap. Also your job was completed in 2014. The Uponor angle stops have a now know issue of freezing or malfunctioning. Uponor angle stops were under the manufacture warranty for 5 years. We have now switch to a new angle stop that will not freeze or malfunction. Issue has been resolved. Thank You

03/14/2019

Roger B.

Showed up on time. Finished on time. Cleaned up the house. Excellent job overall. Had ALL city inspections scheduled and completed.

Description of Work
Repipe Home

03/07/2018

Gary M.

I'm a homeowner in the Mission Viejo area. I experienced a slab leak in my 46-year old copper pipes a couple of weeks ago. I called a plumber and he quoted me $1650 to jackhammer into the slab foundation and fix the leak and patch up the floor. No guarantees that it wouldn't leak elsewhere, of course. After doing some research and talking with my neighbors that were experiencing similar leaks in their homes, I decided to repipe the whole house. I was leaning toward PEX repiping, as several of my neighbors had reported a good experience with it. I called Integrity Repipe and Bryan came out to give me an estimate on my single story, 2 bathroom home. He was on time, friendly and knowledgeable. His quote was competitive on a total repipe using PEX. By the way, the quote was well below what a copper repipe would have cost. I had called the local water district, Moulton Niguel, and they were fine with PEX piping, as several employees there had used the same product at their homes. Integrity Repipe came on the day and time scheduled and completed the repiping in ONE DAY! The crew was respectful of our house and cleaned up after they were done. We had running water throughout the house, inside and out, that evening! We had city inspectors come to the house twice, once after the pipe was installed and the second time after the walls had been sealed. Each of the two different inspectors commented on how Integrity Repipe went the extra mile and insulated both the hot and cold water lines, when only the hot water line was required to be insulated. They also said that Integrity Repipe had repiped many homes in the area and that they had always done a great job. The next day, the drywall guys came out to patch up the holes created to run the pipe around our home. We had numerous holes inside and outside in the stucco and I was concerned that the patching would leave obvious marks on the wall. However, I was pleasantly surprised at the how well the patching process turned out. They are truly artists in matching the surrounding texture and knockdown pattern, creating a seamless and invisible patch where needed. The new PEX pipe delivers odorless water and it seems that we have more water pressure and that the hot water arrives more quickly and in more abundance than our previous plumbing delivered. We now have a new leak-free piping system with new valves throughout the house and that provides me with enormous peace-of-mind. I can't think of anything that I'm disappointed in with my experience with Integrity Repipe. I highly recommend them for your repiping needs. Thank you Integrity Repipe!

Description of Work
Residential repipe with PEX of the whole house

08/22/2017

Adam W.

The owner Joe met me for the quote at my home and was on time. He has extensive experience with repiping and PEX (let him tell the story). The real standout was he was the first to accurately explain the difference of PEX-A and PEX-B (which matched my research), but also why all the repipe companies, including them, are using PEX-A even though PEX-B is better. It has to do with the tools needed to compress PEX-B fittings. Joe explained these tools are simply too large to reasonably work inside existing walls. New construction would be no problem. Another company I had quote had no technical answer, but just said "PEX-A is the industry standard and we only use the best" - just a sales answer. Every question I had was answered so honestly without any "salesmanship", no candy coatings, no BS. Integrity Repipe's quote was right in the middle for our 2000sqft 2 story home ($7,000). The other two companies were $7,800 and $6,400. The repipe was done in one day (Thursday) and you can use all your water that evening. They found a great way to feed the new pipes that reduced the drywall cuts quite a bit, but his would depend on your home layout. The city inspector who came (Friday) told us they did a really good job. Nice to hear that from an inspector. The next day (Saturday) was for drywall repair. They did a great job at patching and matching my notorious knock down texture. No one likes to work Saturdays (which I appreciated) and rather than staying late for a thorough cleaning, they returned Monday for the final touchup work. This was a good thing since one spot had shrunk and they were able to rework that area with proper daylight to see. Great job and you should definitely talk to Joe before deciding on a repipe company.

Description of Work
Complete PEX-A Repipe of our home

Zoom Drain

With over 15 years of experience, Sean Hunt of Zoom Drain works hands on with every customer to ensure satisfaction. 24 hour and emergency service always available – don’t wait contact us! Our motto is: FAST – FOCUSED – FIXED. FAST - With a name like Zoom we have to be fast! We respond based on our customer's schedule, and we do what it takes to give us the greatest chance to be there within the agreed upon time. FOCUSED- We are sewer and drain specialists who use the latest technology to maximize the chances that our customer's drains will remain free and flowing far longer than our competition. FIXED- At the end of the day our customers want their drain and sewer problems fixed. And that's what we do! We have the technical knowledge and know-how to fix almost any drain or sewer.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers by Zoom Drain on Angi
    The Plumbing Guys

Offering Residential and Commercial plumbing services. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

2022 Super Service Award

Gold Medal Plumbing Inc

We are a full service licensed, insured and bonded plumbing company. We have been in business since 2000 and we are family owned.

Offers by Gold Medal Plumbing Inc on Angi

California
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Repiping, Repiping Repair, Repiping Plumber, Pex Repiping & Repair, Copper Repiping, Copper Plumbing Repair, Leak Plumber, Repipe Leak Repair, Pin Hole Leak Repair, Slab Leak Repair, Plumbing Repairs