Family Man Carpet Cleaning

Founded 2005 • With Angi since October 2009

Family Man Carpet Cleaning is a family owned and operated business that is proud to have been serving Southern California for the last 9 years. We use a truck mounted hot water extraction method, aka steam cleaning, that allows us to give a deep, thorough cleaning and removes most stains. Our unique process and green products give carpets, upholstery, area rugs, and tile & grout an unbeatable result. We are fully insured and IICRC certified. Call today for a free estimate....

Life Time Steam Cleaning

Offers by Life Time Steam Cleaning on Angi
Paradise Carpet Cleaners

Paradise Carpet Cleaners delivers an unsurpassed cleaning service. Serving Orange County communities for 3 decades with our Master Carpet Certification (IICRC). Paradise revitalizes your carpeting and produces a home that makes your neighbors envious. Our service is performed punctually, politely, and with professionalism. Call us today and discover your amazing carpet cleaning potential!

Coastal Green Carpet Clean

Our services include : Carpet Steam Cleaning, and upholstery cleaning. Rug Cleaning in home.

Offers by Coastal Green Carpet Clean on Angi

04/06/2018

Mike L.

Quick scheduling luck opening at last minute when i called rental luxury condo with lots of carpeted stairs on three levels. Requested deep cleaning of high traffic area carpet came out much better than everyone expected. I used them before two years ago when condo was occupied with furniture with same results excellent carpet cleaning, very professional truck mounted hot water extract with hoses that seemed to extend forever. Both Jimmy and Brandon worked hard and quick in and out in two hours w/ excellent results. I had actually delayed carpet cleaning due to me thinking I was going to need to replace all carpet but i am glad I hired Family man carpet cleaning saved me a bunch of money and hassle. Would recommend highly for getting superior results very quick and professional. Pricing was not cheap but for my money very worth it for efficiency and results.

Description of Work
Deep Carpet clean luxury condo 1400 Sq Ft three levels w/ lots of stairs

11/30/2016

Robert L.

The customer service was great. They provided an honest and reasonable estimate, which turned out to be a little higher than the actual cost of the job. The work crew showed up on time, were very polite, and professional. I also really liked the two-step cleaning process they use and thought it resulted in a better cleaning.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

07/16/2014

Vikas T.

The are very professional. He is very conscientious about suggesting things and looking at stains. They do good work. They show up on time and takes as long as they say they are going to take. He is very easy to work with. The prices are fair and they are professional.

Description of Work
They cleaned our carpet and tile.

Category carpet cleaners,ceramic tile

Thank you so much for choosing Family Man and taking the time to review us. We certainly appreciate the compliment and look forward to doing business with you in the future. Thanks, The Family Man Crew

05/27/2014

RAYMOND F.

Three technicians showed up on time to do the work. I like the fact that they use three techs instead of the two that most carpet cleaner companies use. They were able to get the job done more thoroughly and quickly using the three techs. My carpet cleaned up nicely and I plan to use them again.

Description of Work
Cleaned entire upstairs area, 4 bdrms, 2ba, balcony and stairs.

04/16/2014

Robert J.

They're excellent. The carpet came out really clean. They were on time. They did a good job. Everything they did was topnotch.

Description of Work
I used the company called Family Man Carpet Cleaning. They did carpet cleaning.

02/23/2014

Alan K.

On time, professional, thorough and polite.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaned and deodorized.

08/03/2013

Sharon R.

They arrived right on time as expected. I have two dogs which took a while to warm up to the gentlemen performing the services. They were very friendly and professional. My carpets were really in bad shape and after they finished they looked almost like new again. I can say the same thing 1 month later. The stains they were able to get out stayed out. :o)

Description of Work
Cleaned my carpets in a 3 story condo

05/20/2013

Claudine S.

I continue to use them. They do excellent work and customer satisfaction is very important to them. They charge on an average between $125 and $200, depending on the size of the house. I refer them all the time.

Description of Work
I use Family Man Carpet Cleaning twice a year for carpet cleaning. They also steam clean the tiles and clean upholstery as well.

Category carpet cleaners,ceramic tile,upholstery cleaning

04/06/2012

Ellen W.

Our carpet had really been lived on, and we thought we just needed to throw it away. We're so happy we called this company, because they were able to make the carpet look almost new again. Thjey came the daywe called, gave a very reasonable quote, and then did a great job.

Description of Work
The men gave us a reasonable quote and then did a great job cleaning our carpet. They were very courteous and professional, and the carpet looks as good as new. We wi;l definitely call these guys back when we need carpet cleaning.

01/01/2012

Deborah M.

Jimmy and Raul were great. They were informative, respectful, pleasant, and friendly. Setting up the appointment was easy. I left a message describing what I was looking for, and they called me back promptly, gave me a quote, and explained the process. The service was exactly as it had been described to me on the phone. They called and frac12; hour before arriving promptly within the expected timeframe. Jimmy did a walkthrough with me, pointed out stains and areas of discoloration, and gave a me a specific price, which was within the quote range ($215 for three bedrooms, hallways, a full stairway, plus a landing and extra stairs). We hadn't moved into our condo yet, so furniture was not an issue. We left for a couple of hours, came back, and they were just finishing up. Jimmy and Raul did a second walkthrough with us, gave us some maintenance tips, and left us booties and plastic furniture protectors for future use. I appreciate that they are a small, locally-owned business and that they're balancing running their business and raising a family, which was refreshingly evident throughout all interactions (I think it was Jimmy's wife who returned my call and set up my appointment). We will gladly use their service in the future.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning and stain treatment

Family Man Carpet Cleaning

Founded 2005 • With Angi since October 2009

Nantucket Ln

Aliso Viejo, CA 92656

Carpet, area rugs, tile & grout & upholstery cleaning.

Portable cleaning.