America's Plumbing

Founded 1998 • With Angi since September 2007

22501 Chase # 1214

Aliso Viejo, CA 92656

2015 Super Service Award Winner! We take your plumbing needs seriously and will do our best to resolve any and all plumbing problems you may have. 3-4 employees. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No extra charges for after hours services. License# 784091. May contact through email.

08/31/2021

Diane P.

He did a good job and satisfied with him.

Description of Work
He fix the sink

06/01/2018

RAYMOND S.

Joe was responsive, knew what to do and did it. I will call on him again. Thanks, Joe.

Description of Work
remove and replace tub nipple and corroded elbow.

02/25/2018

Richard L.

Excellent service and a fabulous all-American small business owned and operated by Mr. Joe Romero. He is a class act and you can hire his company with confidence. RTL

Description of Work
Kitchen faucet replacement and new garbage disposal installation

10/23/2017

David M.

great. He came out the day I called him and shut down the existing broken leaking unit and replaced it with an upgraded version with long term warranty shortly thereafter.

Description of Work
installed high end water heater

Category plumbing, water heater repair

04/29/2017

Regina T.

It was great. He is very knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Fixed leak

04/12/2017

Jim Z.

We noticed the leak on Sunday morning. Joe came out on Sunday afternoon, which was more than expected. He quickly and professionally fixed the leak. Great attitude.

Description of Work
repair toilet leak

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

10/24/2016

PATRICIA W.

He did partial repair on the first toilet, a "low boy," and said it would be too expensive to repair the slow leak completely. The second needed a new flapper. He did not have the part on his truck. Part was not at Home Depot. He went to Irvine and got a similar part, which did not work. We ordered the part on line, which has not come yet. Nice man, good try, but "no banana."

Description of Work
I needed two toilets repaired.

Category irrigation systems

09/13/2016

Fred P.

Excellent. He was here within 40 minutes

Description of Work
Replaced hoses under sink

07/19/2016

BARRY R.

It was July 4th and my laundry room flex faucet wouldn't stop running. I thought it was broken so I tried to close the valve leading to it located under the sink. The quarter-turn knob was corroded and broke off when I attempted this causing water to shoot out of this broken valve, so I had to turn off the whole house main water valve and was now without water throughout the house. I called a number of plumbers but all either wouldn't see me until after the holiday the following day, or wanted to charge me an arm and a leg to come out the same day. I found Joe at America's Plumbing online who was well reviewed, and then discovered why. He was at my house within a few hours on a holiday, replaced the broken valve and the adjacent one as well, and did so very professionally and at a reasonable price without any holiday or same day surcharge. He also fixed the flex faucet by simply tightening a part on it which spared me the inconvenience and cost of having to go out to the store to buy a new one. Even though I was a first-time customer and it was a major holiday, Joe fixed the problem quickly and enabled me to have full use of my home's plumbing and that faucet again. I am very appreciative to him for what he did on July 4th, and he is now my preferred plumber.

05/09/2016

Steve G.

Joe made himself available the next day and called when he was on the way to do the work. Joe was polite and professional. He worked diligently and creatively to get the old faucet out from a tight space. He installed the new unit as well as new shut-off valves. Without prior notification I asked him if he wanted to do more work in my garage. He drove to a nearby plumbing supply place to get some additional materials, came back and installed the garage shut-off valves to my satisfaction. He tested all his work, did a pro-bono sink recaulking for me and cleaned up after himself. My wife and I were quite pleased with everything. Pricing was very fair.

Description of Work
Replaced kitchen faucet, and angle stops (shut-off valves) and gargae washing machine shut-off valves

10/14/2015

Jeff O.

Joe came out to investigate a possible slab leak. After spending about an hour looking for a problem he said we were fine. He was clean, prompt and professional. Joe has been my plumber for several years because he is fair and honest. After looking for the leak, he only charged me for his time. A year later I can report that Joe was correct. We did not have a slab leak and we were OK

Description of Work
Investigate a possible slab leak

Category plumbing, water damage restoration

08/26/2015

Lynn D.

The plumber was unable to come as quickly as I had hoped, but once scheduled, arrived on time. He gave me an Angie's list member discount, but only because I had read about it on the Angie's List review info. His estimate for the work to repair the leaky toilet was considerably higher than the plumber that I hired to do the repairs. The reason for deciding on another plumber was based solely on getting the same work for less money. I am not going to recommend this plumber to anyone based on the bad advice I took from him in calling the company that he is connected with to remediate the water damage. I believe the company that Joe Romero recommended is not an honestly run company. Their charges were outrageously high.

Description of Work
leak detection

08/16/2015

john C.

JOe, Was absolutely perfect in every way. He arrived quickly, asked a fair price and did a professional job.

Description of Work
Replaced refrigerator faucet

07/05/2015

Cindy H.

Awesome...he was honest responsive and very well priced. Great job and would re-hire next time I need a plumber

Description of Work
cleaned out aquarium gravel from sink disposal

06/29/2015

Carol R.

Did a good job - left a lot of holes that had to be fixed later, but all in all pleased with the re-route

Description of Work
Pipe re-route

06/01/2015

Susan B.

They were at my home when they said they would be, they were neat, clean and very professional.

Description of Work
They cleaned drains in the house, and installed a new toilet.

05/16/2015

Christine H.

Joe did a fantastic job unclogging my toilet. He arrived on time, was friendly, and completed the job in about 15 minutes. My plummer of 30 years retired last year and I was concerned that I would have a difficult time finding someone I could trust. Problem solved! Joe with American's Plumbing is my new plummer. Thank you Joe for a terrific job and thank you Angie's List for making the process so easy.

Description of Work
unclog toilet

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

03/23/2015

Diane H.

He did a very good job. It was an emergency situation and he responded very quickly. He arrived to my house in less than 45 minutes after I called him. He was there till 8.30 in the evening and referred another company to clean up the mess that happened due to the leak. Later he came back and worked for the entire weekend to get things done. He located the pipe leak and rerouted the pipe to bypass the slab which is a great deal of work. His pricing was very reasonable and I would highly recommend him. He also gave 10% discount for Angie's list customers and it saved over a 100 bucks for me.

Description of Work
He came over to fix a slab leak.

Category plumbing, drain pipe

11/17/2014

Mary D.

The experience with this company was very good! He was a lot less expensive than others!

Description of Work
Rerouted the hot water pipe because it was leaking.

10/29/2014

Richard C.

Called for a FREE ESTIMATE for some extensive plumbing work at my home. Set an appointment window between 8 - 10 am Monday 10/6. Contractor never showed, never called. Have found repeatedly with several plumbers in South Orange County listed with Angie List do not honor their FREE ESTIMATE pledge. Appointments are made, then repeatedly broken or ignored outright. Frankly I am loosing faith in the quality of Angie's List.

Description of Work
n/a

09/30/2014

Bryant W.

Joe identified the source of the leak, repaired the leak, and was done in about 2 hours. Joe was knowledgable, responsive, professional, and courteous. He accepted the Angie's List discount.

Description of Work
Responded to an emergency repair of a pin-hole leak in a second floor pipe on a Sunday afternoon. Joe was already on another job, but promised to call when the job was finished to let me know when he was coming. He called in advance as promised.

08/08/2014

anh P.

I called to explain our plumbing problem. Joe gave me a window between 2:30-4:00 pm. I even gave him a cell number to call should anything changes. At 4:40 pm, I called since no one showed up and no one answered so I even left another message for him. No one ever showed up and no follow-up call was ever received. What a huge waste of my time. I will not be using their services in the future. Update: I find it very hard to believe that the address and phone numbers left with you are conveniently all wrong. I am sure the couple of times I called, the phone numbers would have shown up on your cell phone/caller ID so if you wanted to, you could have easily called back. I would have no problem giving you another chance had you just admit the real reason you never showed up or follow-up, but because the reason for your lack of professionalism is totally fabricated, I am absolutely certain your services will never be needed by me.

Description of Work
Nothing

Category plumbing

Sorry we missed you [members name] but the address we went to which someone gave us over the phone is very different from the address you show here - then we tried calling the number we were given over the phone but it was an invalid number - sorry for the misunderstanding - and that we didn't connect. - Hope you have taking care of.

08/03/2014

john T.

Was on time and fixed the problem. Very professional. Made good recommendations.

Description of Work
Plumbing repairs

07/09/2014

Roberta M.

It's great. He was able to ride over and take care of it. He didn't overcharged me because he was able to come right out. He fixed it. It was very reasonable. I would use this provider again in the future.

Description of Work
He did the plumbing services.

05/08/2014

Lois W.

They told us that they were going to be here between 8 and 10. They never called. At about 10:20, my husband texted them and asked if they were coming. They said that they were on their way, but they didn’t ever bother to call us. I think it was not very good customer service. They didn’t actually get here until about 10:45. The work they did seemed fine.

Description of Work
We used America's Plumbing for plumbing. They replaced a water pressure regulator.

Laguna Landscapes

We specialize in all phases of landscaping, irrigation, planting, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Water Leak & Cleanup Specialist

We specialize in water and flood removal, clean up, remediation, structure dry out and mitigation, mold removal, and more. Contact us today for an estimate and to schedule service. IICRC Certified WRT - Water Restoration AMRT - Mold Certified OCT - Odor Certified FSRT - Fire Smoke Certified ASD - Structural Dry Out Certified OSHA Certified Certified Mold Clearance Specialist Certified Fire, Smoke & Odor Specialist EPA Lead Certified Renovator Xactimate Certified. I offer fast, fair and affordable service. We have a great team who is respectful, caring and clean.

2022 Super Service Award

Perfect Painting CO

Perfect Painting is locally owned and operated with over 12yrs of professional painting experience! We look forward to transforming your homes and businesses by providing expert services with a proven process to get the job done right! Safety is important and our top priority during these uncertain times, we respect and honor social distancing preferences and requirements. Contact us today we look forward to servicing all of your painting needs!

Plumbing. Pressure regulators. Electronic leak detection. Under concrete leak repairs. Video camera inspection. Water heaters. Toilet resets. Faucets. Disposals.