A To Z Airflow Inc.

With Angi since July 2015

300 W Valley Blvd Suite B-110

Alhambra, CA 91803

A To Z Airflow Inc. was founded by Darren and Teresa Jamison in 2009 in Los Angeles County. From its inception, our goal has been to provide quality service, honest advice, and peace of mind warranties for all of the work we complete. Our service technicians and installers are carefully vetted for integrity, skill level, and aptitude to excel in the HVAC industry. We offer comprehensive maintenance agreements, quick response repairs, and carefully designed equipment installations. A to Z Airflow services numerous types of equipment including split systems, heat pumps, package units, ductless mini splits, wall furnaces, swamp coolers, ventilation, and exhaust fans....

08/22/2019

Robert F.

Very well.

Description of Work
Maintenance and repair of Central AC unit.

06/22/2018

Rhonda M.

The service was excellent, It was my second time using them

Description of Work
They repaired my air conditioner.

06/22/2018

Rhonda M.

The service was excellent.

Description of Work
They did air conditioning tune up

01/26/2018

Wendy B.

Darren and Eric were very thorough in running tests to try to figure out a solution. They cleaned everything afterwards and even changed my air filters for free.

Description of Work
Dust coming from a/c unit into house

01/25/2018

Rulana K.

A to Z Airflow Inc came out to see the issues we were encountering with our Master Bilt Merchandisers. They did a full inspection and were so quick and efficient with figuring out what the problem is. They always get the job done right and quick. Exceptional customer service! I would recommend them to anyone. A to Z airflow is the only company I would call for all my refrigeration!

Description of Work
We’ve had multiple issues with our Master Bilt merchandisers from water leakage, to fans going out, motor problems, etc.

Category appliance repair, heating & air conditioning/hvac

01/10/2018

Mike V.

It is always a pleasant experience working along with A To Z Airflow Inc, Darren always sends his best people for the job and is always available for the biggest emergencies. This morning I called Darren at 8am and he had a guy at my restaurant by 10am. Speedy service is highly valued. Don't waste your time with another HVAC Company A To Z Airflow is the one to use. Thank You !

Description of Work
Darren does multiple jobs for our company

12/23/2017

Andy C.

A to Z Airflow has been a blessing in my life for two years now. Darren and Eric have gone above and beyond for me and any maintenance issues I have at my restaurant. Hardworking, prompt, and always reliable, A to Z Airflow is the best in the business and worth every cent.

Description of Work
Refrigeration and ice machine cleaning

12/20/2017

Carmen G.

They also work quickly and clean and do the job correctly.

Description of Work
A to Z flow usually services our ice machine, walk- in and freezer. They do a great job and most definitely would recommend their services.

09/02/2017

Andrei K.

They not only diagnosed, but found it was a simple issue and got it working right in the spot! Also made solid professional recommendations on other, unrelated issues. Couldn't recommend higher! They also showed up the next morning after I called them, on Labor Day weekend, when everyone else was telling me I'd have to wait a week or more.. JUST for an estimate.

Description of Work
Diagnostic and estimate on a pair of commercial AC units.

09/02/2017

Gabriel S.

Went great! The owner Darren is a true professional and you can tell he runs a great shop. Eric the technician was outstanding, provided very comprehensive feedback as to what the issue was and was very professional and clean work. I would hire them again in a hearybeat.

Description of Work
AC repair, replaced board, diagnostic testing.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Wow!!! What a compliment. We love earning a great review and we're very happy that you had a great experience with us. We hope you'll choose A to Z Airflow the next time you need air conditioning or heating services. THANK YOU!

07/24/2017

Michael F.

Called to make appointment, they arrived on time, did the work to diagnose situation. Verbally gave me some of the issues "unit not level", wrong filter being used among "others" not discussed in detail. They showed me pictures and videos which I requested a copy (to show landlord) and mechanic said he will send together with detailing issues and cost to repair. A couple of days later, no report and had to follow up. Spoke with Daren and got work order for fixing only 1 of the issues "unit not level" for $1755. Requested for the pictures/videos and he refused to provide. Claims he has no duty to provide a report and/or pictures that a competitor can use. He said he knows he will not get the job from landlord and arrogantly said he has no reason to discuss anything with me anymore. I paid him $135 for a diagnosis and feel we deserve a written report on what ALL the findings were and what was needed to correct them. Based on the attitude, i will not recommend landlord using them at all.

Description of Work
Diagnosis for leak flowing into office

06/15/2017

James V.

Amazing. A to Z was professional, reasonably priced and the owner checked in constantly to make sure work was done satisfactory. He was also a great guy, and I immediately hired him to maintain my units until I move. I've been trying to find a good AC company in Los Angekes for years, and I finally found one inaTo Z!!! They saved me a bundle and the units are humming all by beautifully now. Very Highly recommended!

Description of Work
AC unit was out in the back guest house on a roof . It was leaking badly and needed a new motor. I needed a LOT of work. In the main house, I needed a new thermostat and that AC unit needed maintenance as well. It to was on bad bad shape. I thought I would have to replace the backhouse unit, and one company gave me an estimate of 3,000.00!!!!

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the great review. We love being the heroes in a bad situation. We look forward to serving you in the future whenever the need arises.

01/01/2017

Susan L.

Darren, of A to Z Airflow, was easy to work with. My AC unit in my condo is an off brand, he did the research for my unit and took care of the problem. He called a few weeks later to make sure that it was working fine. His fee was reasonable and the job was taken care of in an acceptable time frame. I would recommend him to family and friends.

Description of Work
Cold air wasn't coming out of my Air Conditioner.

12/31/2016

Eddie G.

Called A to Z Airflow Inc. at 6a.m. He promised to come at 9a.m. and he showed up before 9 and had my heater troubleshot and went to get the repair part and had my heater fixed immediately. All this and it was actually on our Holiday when everyone has the day off. Very professional, polite, and honest. I will definetely use his service again if I ever need heating or air conditioning repairs

Description of Work
Central heating was not functioning correct.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Happy New Year to you and your family [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure serving you.

11/02/2016

Elaine A.

Everything went very well. The air conditioner worked and still does! Darren and his company were very caring and professional. It is very hard to find a reliable company that is caring and does excellent work A to Z Airflow comes highly recommended by me.

Description of Work
Our air conditioner was not working and we had called another company to check it and they couldn't find the problem after two visits. We did an internet search and found A to Z Airflow. Darren, the owner, came out on A Saturday to check our air conditioner. He found the problem had to order a part. He received the part and came out on a Sunday to fix the air conditioner. We were going through a horrible hot spell at the time. Other companies would not come out on the weekends but Darren did!

11/01/2016

Robert B.

I called Darren on Saturday morning around 11:00. My A/C had stopped working and it was over 100degrees. I had been referred to Darren by my realitor. Darren said he was very busy but would get to me by 4:00. He called my twice to let me know he would be on time.He showed up on time found out what the problem was .He gave me a great price and took care of the problem. I have referred him to friends and family and he has not disappointed.

Description of Work
Serviced My A/C

11/01/2016

Nancy B.

The tenant called at 8:00 am to inform me that the air conditioner was not coming on. Of course the past few days had been very hot and they couldn't bear to go another night without the air conditioner. I called A to Z airflow to see if they could come out that day. Darren was able to send a technician out at 11:30 am and by 1:30 pm the air conditioner was up and running again and my tenants were very happy! I was impressed with how quickly Darren was able to send out a technician to take care of my problem. I will definitely call him again if ever need his services again.

Description of Work
Tested electrical starting components, checked compressor amps, checked return and supply air temps. Found faulty dual capacitor, replaced dual capacitor.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. Happy New Year!!!

10/27/2016

Sameen S.

Darren did a great job fixing our air conditioner. He came recommended by a neighbor who had previously used him. I reached out to him when or regular provider was not available. Darren not only came by within 24 hours of me reaching out to him (which I really appreciated cuz it was really hot that day) but also took care of the issues immediately. He explained what the issue was to me and fixed it in a very timely manner. I also was very grateful cuz he made a long trip to come fix our a/c. Overall, I would highly recommend A to Z Airflow for their services.

Description of Work
Fix our air conditioner.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you [Member Information Removed]! Your business is much appreciated. Happy 2017!!!

10/18/2016

Mike K.

Darren responded to my call the same day. After checking out the condening unit outside he entered my attic and did a electrical check. Found that the main capacitor on my main unist had failed and went to his supply house that day to get a replacement. He returned about an hour later with the correct part and promptly installed it. I have had nice, cool air since that time.

Description of Work
Trouble shoot non-working residential air conditioner. Found burnt out capacitor, replaced same. Prompt professional service.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. I'm glad your system had a simple problem to correct. Have an an AWESOME 2017!!!

C R Appliance Repair

California Republic Appliance Repair is a company founded by experienced appliance repair technicians. Our service center strives to provide courteous and professional customer assistance. Our well trained and knowledgeable technicians stay updated on new appliance and manufacturer developments. We have been working in your area with appliance brands like : Electrolux, Frigidaire, Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Jenn-Air, Samsung, Viking, SubZero, General Electric, Fisher Paykel and LG. In addition to quality repair services, we'll be glad to help you with seasonal maintenance of your air conditioning system and other products. You can trust that we have the best prices and always back up our job with warranted parts. Along with our emergency response, most service calls can be scheduled within 8-16 hours. We generally provide a two hour window for your appointment whether its in the Am or Pm.

Southland Heating and Air Conditioning

Choosing the right Heating and Air Conditioning Contractor is very important. Chances are you are going to make a substantial investment in your new HVAC system with which ever contractor you choose. There is nothing worse than investing a large amount of your hard earned money in a new system and winding up with a system that is noisy, inefficient, and does not perform properly. Or even worse, one that fails prematurely. Surprisingly enough most HVAC Contractors have no formal training. Untrained HVAC Contractors frequently do not size systems properly which could result in improper cooling, very high utility bills, and even systems that fail prematurely. Before you even consider a contractor make sure they are NATE Certified and Air Balance Certified. North American Technician Excellence is the Prestigious Certification of HVAC Competence. Using a NATE certified contractor is like using a surgeon that graduated Harvard Medical School with honors. Air Balance Certified contractors understand airflow which equates to efficiency and comfort in your home. To have a system designed properly a contractor has to understand air flow. At Southland we offer this high level of expertise. Yes, we are very good at what we do and there is no question about that. Our reviews and ratings prove that. Our installations are unparalleled with every system being designed specifically to the home. All options for a quality installation are included in every system we install. From basic systems, high efficiency systems, to specialized zoning we do it all. If you are searching for a knowledgeable contractor you have found one here. We offer extremely competitive pricing and expert design knowledge.

Offers by Southland Heating and Air Conditioning on Angi
    H.L. Moe Co., Inc

H.L. Moe Co. or "Moe Plumbing" is led by Michael C. Davis. As owner and President, Michael is focused on two areas of the business. First and foremost, he is committed to continuing the same founding principles that were put in place by Herb Moe and passed down from his father, Charles Davis. Mike's second area of focus is on his employees and their professional development. Although each plumber is required to complete a five-year training program, the company provides additional education and training to ensure that the entire project team is knowledgeable about the latest and most advanced techniques and technology in the industry.

Offers by H.L. Moe Co., Inc on Angi

Major Appliance Refinishing & Repair,Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about A To Z Airflow Inc.

How is A To Z Airflow Inc. overall rated?

A To Z Airflow Inc. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are A To Z Airflow Inc. open?

A To Z Airflow Inc. is open:

Does A To Z Airflow Inc. offer free estimates?

No, A To Z Airflow Inc. does not offer free project estimates.

Does A To Z Airflow Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, A To Z Airflow Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does A To Z Airflow Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, A To Z Airflow Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by A To Z Airflow Inc.?

No, A To Z Airflow Inc. does not offer warranties.

What services does A To Z Airflow Inc. offer?

A To Z Airflow Inc. offers the following services: Major Appliance Refinishing & Repair,Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems