ALBANY CABINETS & DESIGN

Founded 2004 • With Angi since December 2006

KITCHEN AND BATH DESIGN SHOWROOM AND RETAIL SHOP. SPECIALIZE IN SEMI CUSTOM TO CUSTOM CABINETRY WHICH ARE CERTIFIED BY KCMA/ENVIRONMENTAL STEWARDSHIP PROGRAM IN USA. ECO-FRIENDLY COUNTER TOPS AND ACCESSORIES....

Different Group Glass

We offer glass services for residential and commercial at properties such as window replacement, shower doors, mirrors, storefronts, and much more.

FairfastElectric

Specializing in electrical services and repairs, wiring, lighting, ceiling fans, security cameras, generators, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

GenJazz Electrical Solutions Inc.

We Can Wire That! We are a brother & sister owned company. We work great together and offer you the best customer experience we can. Together we have over 20 years experience. We do all phases of electrical. We accept all major credit cards and offer financing for your next electrical project.

11/03/2015

Description of Work
Poor information and failure to respond in a timely fashion.

Category custom cabinets,interior designers

05/11/2015

We were very pleased with her servies. She was very knowledgeable and informative and we would recommend her services to others.

Description of Work
I hired her to design and order our kitchen cabinets and counter tops.

Category interior designers

05/21/2013

The process went well. The design of the cabinet was discussed and finalized with the provider. I was told it would take 6 to 7 weeks for the cabinet to be constructed and delivered. The cabinet arrived 6 weeks later and it was exactly what I requested.

Description of Work
Had a special cabinet constructed and delivered to our home.

12/07/2010

I think the owner pretty much works by herself. She said that she could match the prices of the local home improvement stores. I wasn't ready to do the work so I didn't want to waste her time giving me an estimate. I met with her 3 times in the store. She is very popular in the area. She is very honest and thorough. She worked in the business for 15 years before she started her own business so she...

Description of Work
I contacted Albany Cabinets & Design regarding kitchen and bathroom cabinets.

02/10/2010

We would probably have done business with this company if the modification we wanted could have been accomplished using off the shelf components from the company who build the cabinets originally. We were given enough free advice that I will be able to do a reasonable modification myself at very low cost (in addition to my time).

Description of Work
We asked this company for help with a small kitchen cabinet modification project. We spent about 30 min in their Albany office talking with the owner and looking through catalogs and listening to advice. She was helpful and polite but it turned out that our simple project would have been a custom carpentry job. An estimate would have cost us $500, which would have exhausted our entire budget for the work. We were able to determine that the type of cabinet modification we had in mind could not be done using off the shelf components.

12/27/2008

My wife and I recently purchased new cabinets, a countertop and a sink from Isabel at Albany Cabinets and Design and had a very positive experience. Our impression of Isabel is that she is a hard working local business owner who is truly invested in satisfying each customer by helping them identify the product and price point that is right for them. Even though we had a relatively small project, Isabel still gave us her full attention, expertly helping us choose from the range of options she provides. She then patiently developed a design with us, taking into account all of our requests and offering helpful expert advice on configurations, lighting, sink options, etc. She even went out of her way to accommodate our very short timeline for getting the project done, placing phone calls to her suppliers while we waited in the shop in order to determine how quickly they could deliver what we were requesting before we placed our order. Everything came in either on time or ahead of schedule and the final product is high quality and looks great. We'd certainly go back to Albany Cabinets and Design again if we had future cabinet needs, and would recommend them to others without reservation.

Description of Work
Helped us choose counter top, lighting, sink and fixture, offered helpful advice, designed cabinet layout, ordered everything and kept us informed about progress and delivery.

Category interior designer

09/01/2008

Isabel at Albany Cabinets and Design helped me designed my new kitchen for my new construction home. She is very detail oriented and helpful. She came to the site to measure, then configure it on the computer to a 3-d picture for me to view how the potential kitchen looks like. She is not just paying attention to the design but also the functionality of the kitchen to fit my individual needs.

Description of Work
Design a 20'x30' new kitchen.

Category custom cabinet maker","interior designer

09/01/2008

I ordered my two bathrooms cabinets and counter top from Albany Cabinets and design and installed myself. Isabel was very helpful, she gave us the tips of how to install the countertop and cabinets. Then, we ordered the custom made frame less glass shower enclosures from her. They came to measure and the next week, they came to installed it. It was great!

Description of Work
Bathroom Cabinets and countertop, frameless shower enclosures.

Category custom cabinet maker","countertop installation

11/03/2015

Description of Work
Poor information and failure to respond in a timely fashion.

Category custom cabinet maker","interior designer

KITCHEN AND BATH DESIGN, FRAMED & FRAMELESS CABINETS, MARBLE, GRANITE, SOLID SURFACE, QUARTZ SURFACE, RECYCLED GLASS, RECYCLED PAPER & WOOD COUNTERTOPS, BAMBOO, CORK & LAMINATE FLOORING, ELECTRIC & PLUMBING FIXTURES & INSTALLATION.

Check, Visa, MasterCard