All Star Team Construction

Founded 2005 • With Angi since September 2007

We are a license General Contractor company that serve the entire Bay Area....

Attic Renew 360

We provide vital services to the community such as attic clean-up, crawl space cleaning, attic radiant barrier, rodent proofing and control, and crawl space inspections. Preventative maintenance and safety inspection to furnace. Medical grade cleaning to your entire air duct system. Dryer vent cleaning where we clean the vent for your dryer appliance, to prevent any fire hazard inside of your home. Air Duct Replacement. Attic Inspections, Cleanup and New Insulation's. All of the insulation that our business uses is fire resistant, which keeps you and your family safe. _Our company was established in 2001. The team at Attic Renew 360 has been professionally trained and all of our technicians have years of experience in the field. This means that they have the expertise necessary to advise you on the proper types of insulation for your property while keeping your personal preferences and your budget in mind. You'll get peace of mind when you entrust Attic Renew 360 to handle your insulation. _Meet the Manager ALLYSON M. Our people is our success by delivering customer solutions. Therefore we strive continually to attract and retain talented professionals who share our values. We provide outstanding service through teamwork, experience, accountability and innovation - all of which is reflected in the quality of our results. _YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS OUR SEASONAL PROMOTIONAL OFFERS! _GIVE US A CALL TODAY AT 1(800)673-5004 _WE STAR WITH A FREE INSPECTION!!!

JMC General Construction

Small family owned- operated company that specialize in home remodeling and improvement. We are bonded and insured with a full warranty on the service we provide. small or big project. We pride ourselves on being very dependable with a competitive prices will beat any number from our competitors free estimates emergency calls at any time

Brothers Home Improvement Inc

Family Owned and Operated since 1994. Nine Brothers & Sisters Striving For Your Complete Satisfaction! Energy Efficient, Replacement Windows and Doors. No Subcontractors! No High-pressure Sales! Ranked Among The Top Nationwide by Qualified Remodelers! AAMA Certified and Members of the Better Business Bureau. Quality Craftsmanship. Lifetime Warranties. Save $75 per window & $150 per door. Financing Available.

06/30/2014

Category drywall,electrician,hardwood floor

06/05/2012

As the name suggests, All Star Team Construction is made up of professionals. Wen and his team are true experts of their trade. They were extremely responsive to all of our questions and also provided the most competitive bid. He even picked up our phone calls with project scope changes late at night. I would recommend him for future projects without hesitation! He is definitely the best.

Description of Work
Flooring, fireplace, mantel and crown moulding.

Category drywall,electrician,hardwood floor,marble & granite

Thank You for the opportunity.

04/29/2011

Wen is willing and able to do just about whatever you need: he can even act as a general and keep your project on track. Great experience overall.

Description of Work
Wen refinished the wood floors and retiled the kitchen, plus he helped with many other projects: new tankless water heater, painting, etc.

Category ceramic tile,hardwood floor

12/06/2010

I would say to be patient when initially contacting Wen Li.n Once he commits, he follows through.

Description of Work
Wen Lin did a great job of helping me choose the tile and of laying the tile in our downstairs room, the hallway, and on the stairs. I LOVE the new flooring. Cutting the tile can be messy, but he did a great job of cleaning up. He was a little hard to pin down to get the job started, but once he was on the job, he worked from start to finish without interrupting the work.

Category ceramic tile

07/10/2008

Super! I have used Wen before to install granite counter tops and was extremely pleased (see my earlier review on Angie's List and picture here). So, when I had a 550 sf hardwood floor I called again and had the same fine results. Wen does a great job. His services are well priced (I checked several options). And, he is a pleasure to work with. You can't ask for more.

Description of Work
Wen and helper installed 550 sf engineered oak hardwood floor, including baseboards and transitions, over cement floor in my Eichler. Also did some difficult tile to carpet transitions (over cement) in the bathrooms that my previous tiler was not able to do. Helped me figure out the best way to terminate the floor end caps and spent a lot of time making sure every detail worked out very nicely. I provided the materials and took out the old floors so his services covered primarily the tricky parts of the job.

Category hardwood floor

General remodeling. Drywall, Painting, Hardwood Floor, Granite, Cabinet, Tiling, Plumbing, Electrical, Trims

Swimming pool & landscaping.

Check, PayPal