All Star Team Construction

Founded 2005 • With Angi since September 2007

1117 Oak St

Alameda, CA 94501

We are a license General Contractor company that serve the entire Bay Area....

06/30/2014

charissa T.

Category drywall, electrician, hardwood floor

06/05/2012

Helen O.

As the name suggests, All Star Team Construction is made up of professionals. Wen and his team are true experts of their trade. They were extremely responsive to all of our questions and also provided the most competitive bid. He even picked up our phone calls with project scope changes late at night. I would recommend him for future projects without hesitation! He is definitely the best.

Description of Work
Flooring, fireplace, mantel and crown moulding.

Category drywall, electrician, hardwood floor, marble & granite

Thank You for the opportunity.

04/29/2011

Aaron W.

Wen is willing and able to do just about whatever you need: he can even act as a general and keep your project on track. Great experience overall.

Description of Work
Wen refinished the wood floors and retiled the kitchen, plus he helped with many other projects: new tankless water heater, painting, etc.

Category ceramic tile, hardwood floor

12/06/2010

Cynthia H.

I would say to be patient when initially contacting Wen Li.n Once he commits, he follows through.

Description of Work
Wen Lin did a great job of helping me choose the tile and of laying the tile in our downstairs room, the hallway, and on the stairs. I LOVE the new flooring. Cutting the tile can be messy, but he did a great job of cleaning up. He was a little hard to pin down to get the job started, but once he was on the job, he worked from start to finish without interrupting the work.

Category ceramic tile

07/10/2008

GEORGE S.

Super! I have used Wen before to install granite counter tops and was extremely pleased (see my earlier review on Angie's List and picture here). So, when I had a 550 sf hardwood floor I called again and had the same fine results. Wen does a great job. His services are well priced (I checked several options). And, he is a pleasure to work with. You can't ask for more.

Description of Work
Wen and helper installed 550 sf engineered oak hardwood floor, including baseboards and transitions, over cement floor in my Eichler. Also did some difficult tile to carpet transitions (over cement) in the bathrooms that my previous tiler was not able to do. Helped me figure out the best way to terminate the floor end caps and spent a lot of time making sure every detail worked out very nicely. I provided the materials and took out the old floors so his services covered primarily the tricky parts of the job.

Category hardwood floor

03/29/2008

Terry F.

I found Wen on Angie's List and interviewed him to put in ceramic tiles in my new home. Before purchasing my home 1 month ago, I had never worked with contractors and didn't know what to expect. I ended up hiring someone for countertops, hardwood floors, roof repair, and interior/exterior paint. I hired Wen to install new tiles in my kitchen, bathrooms and hallway. He was by far the most responsive, friendly, and highest quality of all the contractors I worked with. (I will review the other companies shortly.) Wen and his crew worked around our hectic schedule and for a couple of nights worked until 9-10pm to get things done on time. Quality of work was very good. He even came back to do a final check and touch up. Wen went so far as to fix some of the mistakes of the countertop guys and the flooring guys. Wen and his crew did everything we wanted and requested. He's a very stand up guy and I recommend him 100%.

Description of Work
Wen and his crew demolished and installed tiles in my kitchen, bathrooms, and hallways. He also touched up work done by other contractors.

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor

09/19/2007

GEORGE S.

Called Wen and he was able to do the job within a week. He recommended sources of granite which I checked out. Was very helpful in unraveling some source problems. He and his crew picked up the granite and installed it. He was very pleasant and helpful in customizing the countertop to just what we wanted.

Description of Work
Installed granite countertops.

Category countertops, marble & granite

Attic Pros Inc

Attic Pros provide high quality, affordable and reliable attic cleaning, insulation removal & installation, rodent cleanup, rats in attic removal, squirrel in attic removal, crawl space cleaning & encapsulation services throughout San Francisco Bay Area. Why choose Attic Pros? * Licensed and Insured - all job is done by qualified professionals. * Affordable - we match competitor's pricing and give additional 5% OFF. * Guarantee - we guarantee 100% satisfaction and provide comprehensive warranty on all of our services. * Quality - we use only high quality ENERGYSTAR certified insulation materials. Visit our website to make a price inquiry and find out more information!

CertaPro Painters of Berkeley

We are your locally owned and operated, full-service painting contractors - providing the highest quality work, best value and most professional painting service in the East Bay since 2004. We pride ourselves on our customer service and the quality of our work. We will show up on time, leave the work area clean and tidy everyday, and keep you informed on our progress. Whether we paint one room or your entire house, our goal is to provide you with a trouble free painting experience and lasting results. Our painting process is designed to provide you with the best possible painting experience for your home or business. First, we will provide you with a detailed, itemized estimate for your project. We can optionally provide the services of a professional paint color consultant if you wish. Every project is carefully managed to ensure the painting process goes as smoothly as possible and is completed to specification and on schedule. Our painters are courteous, professional and regularly trained to ensure safe working practices. We will leave the work area organized and uncluttered at the end of each day. And we will keep you informed on our progress throughout. Serving Berkeley, Oakland, Richmond, Alameda, Walnut Creek, El Cerrito, San Pablo, Hercules, Lafayette, Orinda, Moraga, Piedmont, Montclair, Albany, Kensington, Pinole, Pleasant Hill, Alamo and surrounding areas. Fully licensed, bonded and insured. EPA lead-safe certified.

B Green Service

B Green Service is a family-owned & operated, serving both residential and commercial needs of the bay area and beyond. We offer quality service at a price you can afford with no hidden or surprise costs. Our customers can be assured that when you work with B Green Service, whether it is regarding a small service repair, preventative maintenance, indoor air quality or system upgrades, we are committed to providing you with the level of quality and service that can only come from a business committed to your complete satisfaction. we are known for our experienced technicians, exceptional customer service and well thought out designs tailored to the individual needs of each customer.

Check, PayPal

General remodeling. Drywall, Painting, Hardwood Floor, Granite, Cabinet, Tiling, Plumbing, Electrical, Trims

Swimming pool & landscaping.