Apex Pool & Spa Services

Founded 1997 • With Angi since August 2011

5236 Colodny Drive Suite 207

Agoura Hills, CA 91301

Apex Pool & Spa Services in based on Customer Satisfaction and Integrity you will get exactly what was promised and more. We build new and remodel existing pools. We upgrade equipment, install salt systems and automate your pool. Our initial consultation is always FREE.

03/10/2015

wendy F.

our pool building experience was great. Isaac was always available and got back to me quickly with any questions i had. our pool is finally finished and it's awesome! everything seems to be working properly and my son can't stay out of it. i really enjoyed working with Isaac and his laid back demeanor. besides Isaac being a nice guy and so easy to talk to the best part about our experience was that our pool didn't cost a penny more than what Isaac had quoted us the very first time when we signed the deal. we did end up getting pebble tech instead of our original plan of plain plaster so we paid a little more for that but we knew we were going to have to. i would definitely recommend apex. in fact, i did, and my friends are having their pool resurfaced and they are adding a jacuzzi right now. we love our pool! just eagerly waiting for the first gas and electric bill.

Description of Work
we had a pool and spa built

Category pool cleaners, swimming pools

04/23/2014

Vicki B.

I used them for quite a while. I haven't used their services for about six months. Its a very good company. He always showed up on time and let me know he wasn't coming. He did a good job cleaning the pool and it always looks good. I don't think he's coming to these area anymore.

Description of Work
I used the services of Apex Pool & Spa Services. He was servicing my pool cleaning it.

Category pool cleaners

03/15/2012

Shirra H.

First of all, when the owner Isaac came to meet with us, he showed us a 3-D visual design of what the pool would look like. I just have to say that the end result looked exactly like what he had presented us with. The guys demoed out all of the old concrete and installed the swimming pool with beautiful rocks surrounding the pool. They also installed a new flagstone deck surrounding the pool, which looks amazing. Isaac was really easy to work with and very accommodating. They did a great job and I would definitely recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Demo and installation of new pool, new deck and new driveway and front porch.

Category concrete driveways, pool cleaners, swimming pools

Elite Rooter

Elite Rooter is a local licensed plumbing services company offering professional, reliable and friendly plumbers. We never charge trip fees, estimates are always free and we have special offers on drain cleaning.

2022 Super Service Award

Vision Home Remodeling Inc

Vision Home Remodeling is high-level design-build company, committed to serving our customers with the highest quality of work. We have a project minimum of $15,000.00 and do not provide any types of repair or handyman services. We are an extremely experienced team in development, new construction, and remodeling services for LA County, specializing in complete bathroom and kitchen remodels. We are fully licensed, insured and bonded to perform all construction work in the state of California, License #1059278. Our triumph to success comes from a team of highly skilled and a devoted group of project designers, project managers and builders with over 18 years of combined remodeling experience. Please feel free to contact our experienced team that will assist with any questions... It would be a pleasure to make your V I S I O N come to life!

Bragar Landscaping

Providing exceptional service for over 42 years as an environmental protector. I offer a variety of drought-tolerant trees, plants, shrubs, and succulents that would look great in your yard. I use unique and environmentally friendly hardscaping materials to design and build your dream yard. I ensure that your yard is as friendly to the environment as possible while saving you money with drought-tolerant solutions. I am California Pace Approved for 100% financing. If you are considering an Old Fashion California Landscape with lawns and plants that consume more water, don't count me out, I will do my best to make your yard as water efficient as I can. Call for details on the California Pace Program.

Check, PayPal

Residential swimming pools new construction and remodeling. Upgrade of existing equipment, install salt systems, wired and wireless automation. We also build your decks and driveways, tiki huts and outside kitchens. All stone work and pavers.

Pool Cleaning or servicing