Apex Pool & Spa Services

Founded 1997 • With Angi since August 2011

Apex Pool & Spa Services in based on Customer Satisfaction and Integrity you will get exactly what was promised and more. We build new and remodel existing pools. We upgrade equipment, install salt systems and automate your pool. Our initial consultation is always FREE....

Balderas Landscaping and Tree Services

We specialize in all phases of landscaping, hardscaping, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Mike Guttman Design & Construction

Allow Mike Guttman, with 30 years of experience in outdoor design and construction to integrate masonry and landscape and transform your outside living space into a beautiful place to come home to. Mike's designs have been featured on HGTV , is affordable and he has serviced the L.A. area from Los Feliz to Malibu including the Hollywood elite. Mike will meet with you personally for a consultation to artfully and masterfully integrate masonry with landscape design. His customer service and attention to detail has been awarded multiple Super Service Awards from Angie's List. Mike will personally spend time visiting with you to design the perfect outdoor space for your home. Spend time with Mike and see the difference. .

Bragar Landscaping

Providing exceptional service for over 42 years as an environmental protector. I offer a variety of drought-tolerant trees, plants, shrubs, and succulents that would look great in your yard. I use unique and environmentally friendly hardscaping materials to design and build your dream yard. I ensure that your yard is as friendly to the environment as possible while saving you money with drought-tolerant solutions. I am California Pace Approved for 100% financing. If you are considering an Old Fashion California Landscape with lawns and plants that consume more water, don't count me out, I will do my best to make your yard as water efficient as I can. Call for details on the California Pace Program.

03/10/2015

our pool building experience was great. Isaac was always available and got back to me quickly with any questions i had. our pool is finally finished and it's awesome! everything seems to be working properly and my son can't stay out of it. i really enjoyed working with Isaac and his laid back demeanor. besides Isaac being a nice guy and so easy to talk to the best part about our experience was that our pool didn't cost a penny more than what Isaac had quoted us the very first time when we signed the deal. we did end up getting pebble tech instead of our original plan of plain plaster so we paid a little more for that but we knew we were going to have to. i would definitely recommend apex. in fact, i did, and my friends are having their pool resurfaced and they are adding a jacuzzi right now. we love our pool! just eagerly waiting for the first gas and electric bill.

Description of Work
we had a pool and spa built

Category pool cleaners,swimming pools

04/23/2014

I used them for quite a while. I haven't used their services for about six months. Its a very good company. He always showed up on time and let me know he wasn't coming. He did a good job cleaning the pool and it always looks good. I don't think he's coming to these area anymore.

Description of Work
I used the services of Apex Pool & Spa Services. He was servicing my pool cleaning it.

Category pool cleaners

03/15/2012

First of all, when the owner Isaac came to meet with us, he showed us a 3-D visual design of what the pool would look like. I just have to say that the end result looked exactly like what he had presented us with. The guys demoed out all of the old concrete and installed the swimming pool with beautiful rocks surrounding the pool. They also installed a new flagstone deck surrounding the pool, which looks amazing. Isaac was really easy to work with and very accommodating. They did a great job and I would definitely recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Demo and installation of new pool, new deck and new driveway and front porch.

Category concrete driveways,pool cleaners,swimming pools

Residential swimming pools new construction and remodeling. Upgrade of existing equipment, install salt systems, wired and wireless automation. We also build your decks and driveways, tiki huts and outside kitchens. All stone work and pavers.

Pool Cleaning or servicing