All Four Seasons AC & Heating

05/31/2023

5310 Derry Ave Ste U

Agoura Hills, CA 91301

We accept remote payment

Established in 2000, All Four Seasons has distinguished itself as a commercial, residential and industrial air conditioning and heating industry. As a family owned and operated company, fully licensed, bonded and insured, we strive to always exceed the expectations of our customers through integrity-based service and a high moral work ethic. Honesty, integrity and customer satisfaction are the foundations upon which we operate. All of our employees and technicians are handpicked and trained to the highest level of expertise and professionalism. In addition, we are EPA and OSHA certified. We certainly understand that you have many choices in HVAC service solutions, and we invite you to experience the All Four Seasons difference. From the most complex installations, to routine service and maintenance, you deserve to be comfortable at home or work, and All Four Seasons is there for you all year round. Give us a call today....

HVAC Companies (277)insulation (2)home energy audit (1)air duct cleaning (27)electrician (11)dryer vent cleaning (4)asbestos removal (2)

10/30/2020

Jason Z.

My Carrier unit was due for it's maintenance so I called All Four Season's A/C and Heating. My wife and I were a bit concerned about having someone come and work on our unit during Covid but we were EXTREMELY happy with the precautions and service we were provided. The technician (Jesse) came on time, he was dressed in protective gear and was thorough and knowledgeable about our unit. He had asked us several times if we had any questions he could answer and was happy to explain to us how he serviced our unit (Carrier with Zones). I highly recommend for All Four Seasons if you are looking for an honest and reliable company.

Description of Work
6 months maintenance from winter to summer

Work Completed On 09/24/2020

10/30/2020

Mellisa S.

I called in to the office and spoke with Catarina. She was very helpful and informative. Since I was a first time caller, Catarina gave me a detailed quote and broke down everything from A to Z. After calling around different companies and speaking with a few very rude and unwelcoming people, Catarina was definitely a breath of fresh air, I am absolutely moving forward with my services from All Four Seasons.

Description of Work
Heat is non-operative

Work Completed On 10/30/2020

10/29/2020

Nancy K.

Etan and his employees of Four Seasons Heating & Air have always given me exceptional care. I have worked with them for over 3 decades and highly recommend their company.

Description of Work
Service and Check Up of Heating and Air System

Work Completed On 10/29/2020

07/07/2020

Leigh-ann D.

All Four Seasons is our go-to company for our heating and cooling problems. This was the third time we've used them in six years, and couldn't be happier. Our AC stopped cooling on July 4, and by Monday, we were melting! I called first thing Monday morning (Kaitlin was very helpful) and we had a technician out by the afternoon (15 minutes into the two-hour window given). Jessie checked out our system, made suggestions, and gave us the best-case-scenario/worst-case-scenario. We followed his suggestion to start with a full-system pressure check (which would have been a few hundred dollars and taken several days) before jumping to a system replacement, in case the problem wasn't fixable. We scheduled the test for the following day (today) and was given a 1.5 hour window. Jessie again showed up 15 minutes into the window, and began the process of the test. He was able to see right away what the actual problem was, and was able to fix it immediately, instead of having to run the entire test. We were anticipating spending several thousand dollars on a new system, or at least a few thousand to do the test and fix, but we ended up spending a fraction of that with a much more minor fix, and we have cool air again. I have always trusted the technicians from this company and have never felt they were trying to up-sell me on fixes that weren't necessary. I would highly recommend them!

Description of Work
AC Stopped Cooling

Work Completed On 07/07/2020

08/09/2019

LOUIS R.

Determined unit was at end of life and scheduled installation of a Carrier 3.5 Ton-16 Seer roof-top package unit.

Description of Work
Troubleshoot air conditioning package unit.

Work Completed On 07/30/2019

Dear Customer. All four seasons would like to Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We appreciate your business. Enjoy your new system and remember , if you have any questions fell free to call us any time. Thank you . All four seasons.

11/25/2018

William D.

Pricing was competitive with two other bids. Owner was available for contract and product questions and adjustments. Installation was on time, quick, and professional. The system is performing as promised and is a big improvement over our previous 20-year-old system.

Description of Work
Replaced AC and heating system.

Work Completed On 11/15/2018

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We appreciate your business and the confidence you have placed in us. We will always do everything possible to merit the confidence you have shown in us. Thanks all four seasons

09/13/2018

Gilda Y.

Ethan is always great. He’s very responsive; quick to call back and take care of business. He takes great pride in his company. We purchased a whole new A/C from Ethan and looking forward to years of cool and comfortable temperature.

Description of Work
New part for the new A/C we had installed

Work Completed On 08/08/2018

07/26/2018

Dan S.

Everything was done on time and quality job.

Description of Work
Repair HVAC

Work Completed On 07/25/2018

03/13/2018

Lynn R.

I just had my entire HVAC system replaced. I've used All Four Seasons for repairs, and to replace my duct work, in the past. They are always professional, knowledgeable, trustworthy and fair priced. So when it was time to replace my HVAC system I went right to him. They were, of course, all of what I described. They came at 8:30 AM and worked very hard, and finished by 4:30 PM. Ethan is always great, and hires quality people. They laid down clothes to protect my house, and completely cleaned up, including vacuuming, when they were finished. I love my new Carrier HVAC system. I totally recommend Ethan and All Four Seasons Air Conditioning and Heating.

Description of Work
Replaced by HVAC System

Work Completed On 03/12/2018

11/28/2017

Sharon S.

They did an excellent job! I will recommend them and use them, again.

Description of Work
Heating and A/C Service

Work Completed On 08/19/2017

09/03/2017

Harshali P.

The service guy came on time and identified the problem promptly. He charged me $500 for parts that were available in my local Home Depot store for $30. Poor technician showed me the rates in the company charge sheet and he had already quoted me lower rates than the charge sheet. I feel cheated by All Four seasons A/C and heating

Description of Work
The AC needed capacitator and fuse replacement.

Work Completed On 09/03/2017

Thank you for taking time to write the review. We at All Four Seasons A/C and Heating would like to take this opportunity to respond to the previous post. We pride ourselves on the highest levels of professionalism, dedication and integrity. Our reputation and track record speaks for itself. We take every review very seriously and felt compelled to respond accordingly. Upon receiving the above review, we shared and spoke to our technician and office staff about the incident. You had called the office on Sunday morning on Labor Day weekend (heat wave) requesting a same day service. You had mentioned to the office staff your wife is pregnant so to us that is an emergency call and we had to help you since you could not find another company to come the same day. Upon arriving on time our certified technician could diagnostic the issue with your ac. The technician went over with you what repairs needs to be done and what will be the cost. You agreed to have the technician start the repair. All four seasons ac and heating is a licensed company and all our technicians are certified and receives top of the line training. We at all four seasons have a price book we use to all customer no matter how big or small your house is. The price book was created to be fair to our customer and for us to be able to keep our business going. Every one of our customers will pay the same price. We don't make up prices. Yes, sometimes the prices charged for a repair may seem higher than customers expect. The total price for any repair not only covers the cost for the part, but also the expert diagnosis from a qualified technician to determine which part needs to be replaced. In addition, our service vehicles usually keep these parts in their truck stock, which allows our NATE Certified Service Technicians to repair the system and get the customers cooling system operating as soon as possible. I think that anyone who were to calculate the time that it requires to diagnose the problem, then have to acquire the part, and then install it would agree that not only are our prices fair, but are also comparable to most other reputable contractors. Keep in mind we are not a wholesaler we do not sale parts we provide you with great honest service. I am sorry that we were not able to meet your needs at your price point but in all fairness the technician never pressured you do the repair nor you declined the repair. We always require a signature by home owner to ok any repair. Our office did attempt to reach you via phone to discuss this issue but we were unsuccessful. We thank you for taking time to write the review and hope you will return our phone call. Thank you for choosing Al Four Seasons AC and Heating

08/06/2017

Carlos C.

The quality of their work was outstanding. The areas they worked in were just as clean as they were when they arrived. I would recommend them to anyone, and am happy I have found a new A/C & Heating company that is local, reliable, and reasonably priced for the area I live in.

Description of Work
37 year old Carrier compressor on the A/C Condenser finally died, so I went with an entire system replace for the efficiency boost. Ethan at All Four Seasons was among the 3 lowest bids I received (from 8 different contractors). I also liked that he was here during the install for most of the day, and did participate in some of the work. They removed and replaced the entire system in 1 day, including running a new lineset (refrigerant line) and installing a new air return.

Work Completed On 07/24/2017

08/03/2017

Paige J.

Fast and works like a charm! Very happy

Description of Work
cooling fan and motor needed replaced

Work Completed On 08/03/2017

It has been a pleasure serving you, And we want you to know we appreciate your business. We will always do everything possible to merit the confidence you have shown in us. Again, Thank you All Four Seasons...

07/18/2017

Erin R.

I don't use them any more. It became evident that they over charge significantly. They quoted almost $2000 and it seemed like a lot of money for the work needing to be done. I had 3 other estimates that came in under $300. They are timely and communicative. But they just quote you really high. As far as the company goes they are fine, but its like I was being told by individuals that they were ripping me off. They were very quick to respond. I would not use them again just simply based on the price.

Description of Work
They gave me an estimate on some work that needs to be done.

03/27/2017

John M.

Rocky was very knowledgeable, very professional and a pleasure to work with. I wouldn't hesitate to use him again.

Description of Work
We had an AC unit fitted into our garage.

Work Completed On 03/27/2017

03/09/2017

charles G.

Great people, owner will come out if there is a serious issue.

Description of Work
Service call.

Work Completed On 02/09/2017

Dear value Customer. Your continued patronage and suggestions are a vital part of our growth. And for that, we are most grateful. Thanks again! We look forward to serving you for many years to come. All Four Seasons Ac & Heating and Staff

02/14/2017

Scott P.

They did great work, I was very happy with them. They even followed up six months later like they said they would. They delivered just as expected. The technician they sent did a good job explaining things.

Description of Work
They did an inspection and cleaning of my unit.

Work Completed On 07/01/2016

Dear valued customer. Thank you for the kind words &thank you for sharing your experience with the rest of Angie's list family so they know All Four Seasons is the company they can trust. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you. You are a valued customer, and we will always do everything possible to ensure your satisfaction. We look forward to serving you again. Thank you again, All four Seasons and staff

01/30/2017

Charlie L.

I got two bids, one from my former supplier and one from All Four Seasons. Ethan's recommendations were gently offered but was totally willing to work within the limits of my budget. He listened to my needs and we were able to settle on a working plan we both could live with. He also offered to begin installation within 24 hours although I wasn't available for 48. When the work began, his excellent, professional crew got the heat going by 5p on the first day and finished the AC by noon the following day. They were polite, hard working and cleaned up all the construction debris. They also were open to my suggestions about placement of the outside unit. My former supplier, who installed the prior unit and with whom I've had a 28 year maintenance relationship came in at a higher price and wouldn't have been able to start for another week. Ethan and his employees worked very hard to return my home to normalcy. Without any heat the interior reached overnight lows around 46° for the six days it was out.

Description of Work
During the coldest week of the year so far, my 27 year old HVAC system failed and parts were no longer available. I needed a replacement for the complete heat and AC system.

Work Completed On 01/30/2017

10/04/2016

Patricia T.

This company is FANTASTIC. They were honest, punctual and never tried to sell us things we didn't need. The guys showed up and completed all new duct work, added another vent, and enlarged return in one day. We didn't expect it, but they also installed a new digital thermostat. Our house that previously would only cool to 77 the day before (with the AC running constantly) cooled down to 70 degrees yesterday! Above all, I am so thankful they didn't sell me parts I didn't need right now. All Four Seasons-Thank you for your honesty. I highly recommend All Four Seasons and will surely be using them again when my condenser unit gets an upgrade in the future and all other HVAC needs.

Description of Work
We thought we needed an entire new AC system and three other companies quoted us between $10,000 and $13,000. All Four Seasons told us our 3.5 ton unit was more than adequate for our 900 sqft home and new duct work was all we needed. They were right.

Work Completed On 10/03/2016

06/20/2016

Roberto A.

I found them through Angie’s List and they are an excellent company.

Description of Work
I am using All Four Seasons for air conditioning. They installed an air conditioning system.

Work Completed On 06/20/2015

04/25/2016

ashley G.

Ethan was very professional. He was quick to fit us in when our hvac system died during the winter. Gave a competitive quote and gave best recommendations for rebate programs and energy efficiency. Very clean work.

Description of Work
Replaced 20+ year old system

Work Completed On 12/13/2015

04/19/2016

Ron T.

We liked them initially but we were going to have them do a re ducting in the attic and they were willing to by pass the inspection clause. California code now is getting stricter and they want them to test to make sure that there's adequate air flow driven in it. It's a single unit on the top that does heating and cooling both and they were suppose to check when they re duct to make sure that there's not too much of a pressure differential to make sure there is adequate air flow because if there's not adequate air flow then the unit uses a lot more energy than it should. And it burns off faster too. So there are good reasons why they have these code requirements and I was asking them I had thought for a long time that we didn't have adequate air flow, we only had two rather small intake ducts and I said well what if we expand this one make it bigger? He said yeah you can do that I said would that help? He said sure it will help I said well do we really need it? He said well if you it and my point of view is what the right thing to do technically speaking whether or not I want to. This is the technician I'm talking to and I wanted to able to meet the code and he said it would meet the code and I said well who's the person who checks because they're supposed to use somebody outside of the business, an independent person that goes around and is certified by the state to be able to check these things like the pressure differential you know what I'm speaking about. They said his name was Juan or something like that, they gave me a first name and I wanted to just get a little more information and check to make sure he was certified they wouldn't give me his last name or anything about him. And I was getting different quotes on what they were going to do, I had to ask for more specifics like what kind of material are we going to use and within the contract said essentially that I owed them everything as soon as they pulled up on the drive way instead of 10 or 20% and then the rest after you know the fine print said you owe us everything when we show up, and I'm not saying that they were going to enforce that but they could. So there were many layers of opaqueness from them, and they said well you have a, but you have this appointment to get this done, I said well, you know they're trying to say well you have to do this now because we set aside time for you next week. And I said then take me off and I can't use them again I don't trust them. I said what about the code what about checking and they said well you can do that if you want but it will cost more. So it turns out they are one of these company's who in spite of the fact that they have a lot of nice reviews on your website they are willing to do things and not follow the code in terms of having it checked out with the city or the state of the county I don't know who checks it. But that sound really dangerous to me. If they are willing to cut corners to save people money.

Description of Work
I used All Four Seasons AC & Heating for air duct cleaning services.

Work Completed On 04/19/2015