Mike's Artificial Grass

Founded 2010 • With Angi since October 2013

From the most basic to the most elaborate project, we will be there to meet (and exceed!) your expectations and help you achieve your dream front and backyard paradise. We are simply the best artificial grass installers you’ll find anywhere in Southern California....

The Fence Pros

"YOUR #1 SOURCE FOR CUSTOMER SATISFACTION" OUR QUALITY WORK,COMPETITIVE PRICES AND 20YEARS EXPERIENCE MAKES US THE BEST CHOICE FOR YOUR NEXT FENCING NEEDS. CALL NOW AND RECEIVED 15% DISCOUNT

J-Lath & Plastering

Specializing in stucco! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

DS Concrete

Give us a call, or click for a quote, today!

10/15/2014

Description of Work
Replace concrete driveway, replace portion of concrete slab by pool, installed artificial grass front and rear. Everything was fine until the job foreman's wife went into labor and had a baby. After that the plans that I spent a good deal of time discussing with the job foreman went with him because he did not return to do the grass portion of the job. The rest of the install was ok except for the trampling on the neighbor's yards which I had discussed with the foreman. and had to remind the workers not to do. If I had it to do all over again I would have put everything in writing that I wanted to happen and put that in the written contract. The owner, Mike, knows his product and has more than enough experience to do a great job but he wasn't on site as much as I would have liked, only because his foreman was not.

Category concrete driveways

06/06/2014

It was wonderful and they did everything. They were efficient, they did a good job and they cleaned up nicely. It was difficult to find anyone to review out of it so I think the price was fair and I felt comfortable with it. It was reasonable. If I would use them again, I would also recommend them.

Description of Work
I just a had some grass put in for artificial care from Mike's Artificial Grass. They did concrete and curving work as well.

Category concrete driveways

Artificial lawns are not only beautiful and require little or no maintenance, they are just so versatile. Artificial lawn grass, also known as artificial lawn turf can be used for residential, commercial, even industrial applications. And when used with Stone Veneer, Pavers, and Concrete, Artificial lawns will give you a special and amazing home that you’ll be proud to show off.