ALMODOVA ROOFING & INSULATION

Yuma, AZ 85364

Roofing contractor.

Virginia M.
04/14/2020
He was on time and had all the supplies needed. He and his crew explained everything to us and answered any questions we had. They worked hard for one and one half days and no complaints. We are very satisfied with his work and would hire him again. He was very professional and respectful. Frankie was easy to work with and we felt the price was okay.
Description of Work
New insulation and roof system over metal awning area
home improvement stores
Grace V.
10/15/2014
Description of Work
Replace broken/missing roof tiles.
Carmen C.
04/25/2014
I called Almodova roofing, they answered promptly. They came to repair the roof at the time scheduled and they kept the price as quoted. They were very friendly and professional.
Description of Work
Had tiles missing from roof. They repaired it and even took pictures of it.
james B.
01/14/2014
frank jr came the same day as i called and gave me an estimate ,he explained what needed to be done . he gave me a date they would start they arrived aprox 0730 and started .they repaired several weak spots and covered other potential leak spots ,they made hardware cloth covers for the 2 drains . they were finished by 430pm and cleaned everything .
Description of Work
recovered flat portion of roof on house
Beth R.
08/25/2013
They did an excellent job. Always on time and finished when he said they would and just in time for a major wind & rain storm to hit a couple hours after they were done. Roof held up excellent. We were very impressed by the job that was done & how hard they all worked. Very nice & professional people to deal with. Highly recommend them to anyone.
Description of Work
Replaced our roof. Did an excellent job.
Barbara R.
01/28/2013
From start to finish it was a good experience. I would have them do work in the future.
Description of Work
They did repair work on shingles that had come off my roof during a storm.
Pat L.
09/29/2012
Frankie Almodova (Jr) was the 3rd roofer I contacted for an estimate. He is the only one who gave me a written estimate and a contract. It was very professional. When I contacted him, he came over that day, inspected the roof , and then talked with me about my options as he showed me the pictures he had taken. I have a flat roof house that I've owned for 4 years but the house is over 25 years old. The other 2 roofers I had contacted told me that I needed to have the roof repaired and then spray foam. Frankie explained the advantages of foam and the disadvantages which include pooling or puddling of water when it rains and that if there were ever a leak the entire foam coating would have to be removed in order to find the leak. He suggested a roof restoration which includes cleaning all debris off the roof, repairing cracks and damage to stucco parapets. He also stated that he could install 2.5 inch insulation board over the roof, followed by a poly-tec fabric, and finally a rubber, reflective roof coating. He has a 2 year water tight warranty. He gave me a written estimate detailing every option and actually offered 2 options based on what budget I had. One option would insulate the part of the house that used to be the garage but had been turned into a den by the previous owners. This den has always been 5 to 10 degrees warmer than the rest of the house. The second option was to install the insulation board over the entire house. Even though the 2nd option was more expensive I felt it was the better option. Frankie said it would take 4 days to complete the work. We signed a contract and I paid the down payment which was 50% of the total price. Frankie and his crew arrived at 6 a.m. on the specified date. The crew worked from 6 a.m. to approximately 1 p.m. the first day. I was impressed given that it was over 100 degrees that day and the next. They cleaned up the yard and front before leaving. The second day they arrived again at 6 a.m. and worked until 3:30 p.m. After cleaning the area around the house, Frankie knocked on the door and said they had finished the job--2 days early. He said he had pushed his crew to finish early as he knew I was recovering from a recent surgery. I couldn't be more pleased with the quality of the work, the pleasantness of Frankie and his crew, and the professionalism of the entire experience. I would highly recommend Almodova Roofing. My experience is an A+++++.
Description of Work
Roof restoration, cleaning, and added 2.5 inches of insulation board then applied elastomeric roof coating with poly-tec roofing fabric and second coating on top of poly-tec fabric.
    Hardware & Home Improvement Stores

Roofing Installation and repair.